From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

Yeah, I'm all about the fast food breakfast sandwiches. Those are my downfall. A&W's Bacon & Eggers tend to call my name very, very loudly when it's cold, dark, and I'm sleepy. :bleh:

6lbs in 3 days doesn't even make sense. They say you need to eat 3500 claories more than your body needs in a day to gain one pound - so based on that, you would have had to eat 7,000 calories extra each day. So, in your case, I blame water.

Maybe we should all make a pact to weigh ourselves once every two weeks or something, no more - that way we can better track progress (or lack thereof) without the frustration of daily fluctuations.

I'm going to weigh myself every wednesday morning:thumb_yello: just to let you know LOL

Tuesday for me since the 1st jan was a tuesday.

But i did it today due to some selfdoubt earlier - seems i was right too.

And im not even drinking that much, i was drinking around 3 litres a day, and now im drinking only a few pints (sorry for the change in measurements lol different shaped glasses). So its not even the water - god i dont get it - ah well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should all make a pact to weigh ourselves once every two weeks or something, no more - that way we can better track progress (or lack thereof) without the frustration of daily fluctuations.

I learned somewhere its bad for you(mentally) to weigh yourself more than once a week if your trying to lose weight, because you will get upset if you don't see the improvement you want(or something like that)

From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl

Mika’s Fat Club

As most of you probably know I’m quite a big girl but I have had enough. This year (hopefully with your help) I want to be thinner.

You might say ‘oh be big and proud’ well don’t get me wrong I am proud of who I am but I’m fed up. No one knows what it’s like to big unless they are or have been big and it’s a nightmare (for me anyway).

I can’t cut or paint my toe nails properly my boobs get in the way (thank god for beauticians lol), I can’t stand for long cos my feet hurt (not good queuing and standing at concerts), daily ridicule or nasty looks (whether intentional or not), I get hot and I can never find nice clothes or a bra to fit nicely.

So if you are big girl and want to loose weight I propose that we do it together.

You don’t need to say how much you weigh but I thought that every week we could see how everyone is doing. I personally have about 9 stone to loose to be at the right weight for my height (I’m a short arse) which I imagine is going to take a long time, but if I could get down a few dress sizes this year it would be amazing.

Let the transformation begin!

Lollipop girl here I come!:thumb_yello:

Mika Fat Club Members list

jemmalee

babspanky

PhotoJenic

pinkunicorn123

kittycatmikasnumber1fan

HelloKity Lucy

Sariflor

andi

IngievV

Big Girl

Jennie

Droopsy

babuccia

emmylou

mikamrs

vickylovesmika

BexxY

SkullyRox

Holly D

Mika lover123

Kath

AnnaMariaPetra

Charlotte christy

Kittie88

RAK1

Mika's Fat Club personal trainer

Freddiesdouble

Mika's Fat Club Supporter

Lollipop Leftie

pm me to be added

you go girl

im proud of you for making a choice and taking the step to change your life for the better

i am currently helping my mother to lose weight i go for walks with her i go to get my self fit and to lose a few pounds

I suck lol i learn nothing - i realise this, having been putting ON weight by eating less i have now given up and then promptly ate:

Indian Takeaway

(butter chicken, kema rice, and kema nan all to myself - took two plates full - fat git)

2 pieces of fudge

some chocolate peanuts

a scotch egg (the whole ones)

3 clementines

2 yoghurts

2 christmas tree chocs

2 packets of whtie choc buttons

and some dolly mixtures

And that was just my tea.

God i do comfort food with style.

I suck lol i learn nothing - i realise this, having been putting ON weight by eating less i have now given up and then promptly ate:

Indian Takeaway

(butter chicken, kema rice, and kema nan all to myself - took two plates full - fat git)

2 pieces of fudge

some chocolate peanuts

a scotch egg (the whole ones)

3 clementines

2 yoghurts

2 christmas tree chocs

2 packets of whtie choc buttons

and some dolly mixtures

And that was just my tea.

God i do comfort food with style.

wow you sure do to comfort food

what are clementines?

all i had for tea was garlic bread

wow you sure do to comfort food

what are clementines?

all i had for tea was garlic bread

Yeah but i was kind of sulking, then topped it off by watching on demand repeats of new years eve shows alone at 4am on sunday morning - how depressing.

As for clementines, they are from the orange family, like mandarins, tangerines, satsumas, and kumquats.

Like a very small orange:

clementine.jpg

Yeah but i was kind of sulking, then topped it off by watching on demand repeats of new years eve shows alone at 4am on sunday morning - how depressing.

As for clementines, they are from the orange family, like mandarins, tangerines, satsumas, and kumquats.

Like a very small orange:

clementine.jpg

sulking makes it allright

oh cool a small orange :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not...damn...do you know what panettone is?

f_panettonewim_26597c5.jpg

well its one of the most fatty italian cake ..and it's all{not a slice} in my stomach:boxed:

Well - its Sunday - that can be your day of rest from your diet!!!

It looks absolutely scrumptious though!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Why is it that men can lose weight SO MUCH faster than women? My daddy is eating healthier and working out... and in JUST A WEEK he is getting into clothes that he could not fit before.... AND they are ALMOST too big. It is SO unfair. I guess, I really have to just take it one day at a time - and concentrate on the 'Long Run' ..... cause it is so frustrating! :sneaky2:

Why is it that men can lose weight SO MUCH faster than women? My daddy is eating healthier and working out... and in JUST A WEEK he is getting into clothes that he could not fit before.... AND they are ALMOST too big. It is SO unfair. I guess, I really have to just take it one day at a time - and concentrate on the 'Long Run' ..... cause it is so frustrating! :sneaky2:

Hmmm someone tryed to explain it to me once but I don't remember...I think they even dragged the whole 'being-able-to-have-a-baby' with it... I couldn't care less probably :fisch: It's just unfair..

Now, after a very bad week I've been eating healthier again... But exams start tomorrow...Never a good time to lose weight:thumbdown:

Hey

I have jus joined but I wanna lose about 3 stone this year and I am also in training for the 5km race for life which is a sponsored run for Cancer research. It is really personal to me cos my great aunt, uncle and a close family friend died from cancer last year and I also lost my granma to cancer! But I want to beat my time from last year which was 50 mins and I am so out of shape at the mo (not to mention overweight) so am going to try and eat healthily and run outside! I think this thread is a great idea as it will be motivation for us all!!!

Liz x x x

hello, I haven't managed to get on here since subscribing but just thought I would pop in and say hope it is going well! Good luck with the Race for life Kittie!

I have not had a good week...still too much 'Christmas food' hanging about. Some friends dropped in yesterday afternnon and managed to deposit a large bag full of 'goodies' no doubt because they didn't want them in their house!

Have a good week everyone. x

hello, I haven't managed to get on here since subscribing but just thought I would pop in and say hope it is going well! Good luck with the Race for life Kittie!

I have not had a good week...still too much 'Christmas food' hanging about. Some friends dropped in yesterday afternnon and managed to deposit a large bag full of 'goodies' no doubt because they didn't want them in their house!

Have a good week everyone. x

I know what u mean we have still got lots of xmas food in our house and is very hard not to eat it! But, jus gotta stay strong and resist! Thanks Kath, I hope this week goes better for u! I need to start my healthy eating and go out for more runs this week! So hope u all goes well for everyone! xxx

i think i may have said this before but i wish i were a big girl!!!!!!!:cheerful_h4h:

That is jus crazy, unless u jus mean having curves cos I believe curves are really beautiful! But, you should be happy as who u are, and many many big girls wish they weren't, I am one of those. Yes, Mika loves them (according to the song) but I would like to be a bit thinner, smaller!

That is jus crazy, unless u jus mean having curves cos I believe curves are really beautiful! But, you should be happy as who u are, and many many big girls wish they weren't, I am one of those. Yes, Mika loves them (according to the song) but I would like to be a bit thinner, smaller!

i think that being big is beautiful! you have curves wen u sing big girl u can give true meaning and you have a club which doesnt allow skinny tight a*ses like me in i want junk in the trunk it looks sexy!hehehe:naughty: