From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have the biggest hunger in the morning? because i have in the evening...:boxed:

Ummm, it depends. I was very hungry this morning and my son used up the last of the milk, so no cereal, and I was just in a honey mood. (I've been listening to Instant Martyr..... yeah, I'll blame Mika!)

Ummm, it depends. I was very hungry this morning and my son used up the last of the milk, so no cereal, and I was just in a honey mood. (I've been listening to Instant Martyr..... yeah, I'll blame Mika!)

sugar, honey pie - all the sweet things...:wub2:

God, where don't I have it?? Particularly stomach, thighs, arms and double chin.

Yeah I know what you mean I am like that to but really wanna do something about it, I need to lose at least 3 stone, I dont know what that is in kg!

sugar, honey pie - all the sweet things...:wub2:

I know! *scolds* Naughty Mika!

Yeah I know what you mean I am like that to but really wanna do something about it, I need to lose at least 3 stone, I dont know what that is in kg!

I have no idea what that is in kg either. I talk imperial for height, but metric for weight.

have a good night everybody! hope to see you tomorrow!:wub2:

Bye!

i have trouble with hips & butt! and arms.

We're never satisfied, are we? :wink2:

Oh I've been soo good today, no single point over the limit :blush-anim-cl:

And no cake :blush-anim-cl:

And about the donut: No problem at all IMO, if you want it, eat it but try to keep the balance and have a big salad for lunch and some low fat protein....

All within reason...:wink2:

And about the donut: No problem at all IMO, if you want it, eat it but try to keep the balance and have a big salad for lunch and some low fat protein....

That sounds like a very good idea! :thumb_yello: I am taking everyone's advice in and it is really helping me so thanks guys!!!:wub2:

Wise words...

Wendi! Chicken gives you a migraine? Are we talking real chicken here or Mika chicken?

Mika chicken sadly - I can live without real chicken!! :blush-anim-cl:

Well done :thumb_yello::flowers2:

I started one week today and I have lost 4 pounds.

Very good, you might say, but I have managed to be really disciplined during the day, but in the evening it has gone to pot. So if it hadn't gone to pot, I suppose I could have lost more.

I am going to try a bit harder in the evenings and take on board Robi's advice that it will get easier as it goes on, so if I can crack tonight, I might be on a roll.

Hopefully

bab

Very good, you might say, but I have managed to be really disciplined during the day, but in the evening it has gone to pot. So if it hadn't gone to pot, I suppose I could have lost more.

I am going to try a bit harder in the evenings and take on board Robi's advice that it will get easier as it goes on, so if I can crack tonight, I might be on a roll.

Hopefully

bab

You HAVE done well - give yourself a pat on the back for that!!

:flowers2:

Hopefully

bab

4 pounds within one week, that's brilliant, bab!!!

Keep in mind that the weight you want to lose did not appear overnight. It's a stealthy process :naughty: and the best way to get rid of the kilos that have sneaked in so meanly is to sneak them out the same way :fisch:

In fact, losing more than 2 kilos a week is not even that good because of the yo-yo effect.... but then it all depends on your initial weight, the higher it is the 'easier' you lose weight in the beginning.

Again, 4 pounds is much :thumb_yello:

well done bab and violet..

me, after 11 pm, being sit at the pc, have the same hunger attacks as bab has. i can understand her perfectly, so last night ended a very good day to nuts = one bakery product with chocolate inside (a sort of 'pain au chocolat) and one biscuit.

oh silly oldling! i promise i'll be more careful tonight.

yes during the day is quite easy...but at nights....