From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

Ugg, well, I managed to eat 1400 calories today and managed to get a migraine so, no exercise and I didn't meet my 1500/deficit. Oh well, I still got a 1000/deficit. If I do that all week, it should equal a 2lb weight loss by the end of the week.

Not going to get discouraged by the migraine. Going to take some Nyquil and go to bed now.

Good luck to y'all today. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: eating 1400 calories per day is probably the amount you need per day to loose weight at a good rate.

If you cut down to much (let's say more than 500 calories then your daily needs) you'll loose weight to fast, have migraine, reduce your basal metabolism and get frustrated then give up your diet and gain back all the weight and probably a bit more...

If you'd like to know your daily needs, you can PM me!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im doing 960-1240 at the moment - which is bad considering i was doing 3500 before.

I really believe it's too low. I would never recommend this to a patient and if I was doing so, my professional association wouldn't approuve... You'll f*cked up your metabolism and when you'll stop doing this too restrictive diet: you'll gain all the weight lost and probably more. It's the yo-yo effect.

PM me if you want to know your normal daily needs and then cut down about 500 calories. You can always exercise more but there's a maximum you should cut from food.

Hi girls!

How has everyone done today?

I've done ok but I'm worried about tomorrow as I have a breakfast meeting. These normally consist of pastries and fry-ups

Ahhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Really need will power!

Hi girls!

How has everyone done today?

I've done ok but I'm worried about tomorrow as I have a breakfast meeting. These normally consist of pastries and fry-ups

Ahhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Really need will power!

Show them how its done - take grapes, mandarins etc and have

a croissant as a treat!! :biggrin2:

Hey ladies,

How are you all doing today? I started to count Weight Watcher's points again yesterday. When I weighed myself last morning I was really shocked but I'm doing quite well up to now. I try to drink more and eat fruits and vegetables. For today I have one point left and still some vegetables to eat but I think I'll do without them as my stomach is a bit strange.

I hope you're all still motivated and happy.

I wish you all a lovely evening :biggrin2:

I've done good today too. NO SNACKS! Feel quite proud now I know there are people behind me.

I hit the sales today and got 2 pairs of boots (1 x flatties 1 x heels) both for £14.00

2 x jumpers (1 x black winter 1 x white summer) for £12.00

2 long necklaces for £2.00 and a big new black bag for the bargain price of £1.00

(hope you're ok Jemma. Airborne on way.)

Hey ladies,

How are you all doing today? I started to count Weight Watcher's points again yesterday. When I weighed myself last morning I was really shocked but I'm doing quite well up to now. I try to drink more and eat fruits and vegetables. For today I have one point left and still some vegetables to eat but I think I'll do without them as my stomach is a bit strange.

OHHH well done!:biggrin2:

Hey ladies,

Well done :thumb_yello:

I've done good today too. NO SNACKS! Feel quite proud now I know there are people behind me.

I hit the sales today and got 2 pairs of boots (1 x flatties 1 x heels) both for £14.00

2 long necklaces for £2.00 and a big new black bag for the bargain price of £1.00

Good job! I also went shopping today. I got some new cookware :roftl: . Thinking about it isn't good for my hunger :blink: .

OHHH well done!:biggrin2:

Well done :thumb_yello:

Thank you! You're all so sweet :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Sorry hun - I missed your post!! Well done you :flowers2:

And good bargains too!!!

Yes a big pat on the back to all. We are all in this together. Hope all the others are doing OK too. Where are you all hiding?

Hey, thanks Wendi. Hope you're doing OK too today?

Yes a big pat on the back to all. We are all in this together. Hope all the others are doing OK too. Where are you all hiding?

Hey, thanks Wendi. Hope you're doing OK too today?

I am ok - stayed in bed as too much snow to do anything else!!! :naughty: :naughty:

So far today I've had a couple of slices of Best of Both toast for breakfast, for lunch I had scrambled egg on granary toast with a cup of tea. Walked around town for about half an hour, not sure if that is enough exercise, but considering it usually takes me 20 mins to walk a mile, I think that's not bad.

I really believe it's too low. I would never recommend this to a patient and if I was doing so, my professional association wouldn't approuve... You'll f*cked up your metabolism and when you'll stop doing this too restrictive diet: you'll gain all the weight lost and probably more. It's the yo-yo effect.

PM me if you want to know your normal daily needs and then cut down about 500 calories. You can always exercise more but there's a maximum you should cut from food.

Ah well see i dont exercise.

Im going to start cycling now instead of bus/car even if im not supposed to but its only 3 or so miles as of the 8th.

Thats why i compensated in cutting out more.

Completely an irrational way to go about it im well aware, but i feel if im going over 1300 then im cheating myself, especially since my doctor said around 1500.

Well done to you Rose. Little and often and you'll soon feel the benefit. Exercise is really good for SAD syndrome at this time of year too. Get Cycling Pinky, walking Rosie and I'll re-start my physio!

Hey ladies,

I wish you all a lovely evening

My stomach is a bit strange too - i think tis too much good and not enough bad :P

Be careful and prewarning about the fruit and veggies, if you go from rarely eating them to eating several a day, you might get some disasterous results. (Im just saying.)

Go you Shari. Snacking is the hardest part, so tempting. Just come on here when you feel said urges.

As for the sales, sounds like you've had some fun - ive yet to hit them.

Keep an eye out for some bargains for me until i do :P:naughty:

I haven't done bad today, yet for some reason I just feel like a fat stuffed sausage. .... I just feel YUCKY today. :thumbdown:

Don't be so down on yourself kid, a little goes a long way, even if it takes a while to feel like a good decision - you can do it :)

Good job! I also went shopping today. I got some new cookware :roftl: . Thinking about it isn't good for my hunger :blink: .

Not getting all middle aged on us are you?

If you start getting hot flushes, let us know, i hear theres even a pee on the stick test you can take now - hoorah for technology.

Think positive - you bought the containers - not the food!!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

What happend to the nice 'butter wouldnt melt' Wendi i thought i new!

So far today I've had a couple of slices of Best of Both toast for breakfast, for lunch I had scrambled egg on granary toast with a cup of tea. Walked around town for about half an hour, not sure if that is enough exercise, but considering it usually takes me 20 mins to walk a mile, I think that's not bad.

Every little helps.

I now want toast - damn you!

Well done to you Rose. Little and often and you'll soon feel the benefit. Exercise is really good for SAD syndrome at this time of year too. Get Cycling Pinky, walking Rosie and I'll re-start my physio!

Im supposed to have that (personally i think they should shove their diagnosises up their.....)

But really, i mean who came up with that name....its so depressing!

I have not even got started yet so not much to say!:thumbdown:

We have the 2nd as a holiday in Scotland too so this is my first day of reality and now it's nealy the weekend !

Diet starts on Monday .. promise!:naughty::wink2:

Well done to everyone who has started already! :biggrin2:

I have not even got started yet so not much to say!:thumbdown:

We have the 2nd as a holiday in Scotland too so this is my first day of reality and now it's nealy the weekend !

Diet starts on Monday .. promise!:naughty::wink2:

Well done to everyone who has started already! :biggrin2:

Slow and steady wins the race right vicky, just remember not to loose your goals