MFC First Birthday

deano

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having mika here on forum for an special "meet and greet!"..? I mean openly here, not lurking as usual.. :sneaky2::naughty:

ok, ok.. a bit unrealistric.. :blush-anim-cl: but a girl can dream, can't she..? :wink2:

LOL! Are you trying to crash the whole forum! Can you imagine it!!!!

Yeh would be perfect :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

But i guess he would be overloaded with emails and pms :blink: and then you get all the mad obsessed fans spamming the forum because he isn't responding to there messages. :boxed:

I think we should celebrate it's birthday by celebrating my birthday (MFC and I share the same day of birth) :naughty: I'm also one year old.

Awwwww... you're growing up sooo fast! *wipes sentimental tear*

My baby is one year old!

I think we should all get a drinkies and post in this thread :biggrin2:

Hehe... now that would be amusing... but I'm not getting up at 6am on a sunday so I can be on when you lot are on during the evening on Saturday...

Yeh a party thread , nice if we could have some gifts and prizes too

Like pass the parcel :biggrin2: .. virtually!:thumb_yello:

Deano between us can we do this , I can get a few prizes together???

We need to celebrate,its been one amazing year , life changing for me

Ooooh yes!!! I love Pass the Parcel!

We will have a laugh if nothing else .. we can pick a post number , whoever posts that number gets a prize

Damn Im clever :roftl:

Oh, and modest too I see! :naughty:

Ohh its got to be champers :biggrin2:

How about a certain post number gets a bottle of champagne sent to them .. Deano??

Moet and Chandon?

I think Mika should host a private party for all MFC members, it would obviously have to be at Wembley as there are so many of us but he would also have to come and greet us all personally n have good chat with us and I expect him to pay for our hotels and transport etc, it's not TOO much to ask is it? OH you think it is...hmmmm then I guess we will just have to all get drunk and post garbled messages on here then instead lol nealy as good as my 1st suggestion.:bleh:

I think Mika should host a private party for all MFC members, it would obviously have to be at Wembley as there are so many of us but he would also have to come and greet us all personally n have good chat with us and I expect him to pay for our hotels and transport etc, it's not TOO much to ask is it? OH you think it is...hmmmm then I guess we will just have to all get drunk and post garbled messages on here then instead lol nealy as good as my 1st suggestion.:bleh:

awwwwwwww im not allowed drinking in my religion, but il watch and laugh at you guys

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Just imagine...

ONE YEAR! :tears: the memories...

MFCs growing up so fast...

we need to have a huge celebration!! Mika should get his cute little buttocks over here!! that would be absolutely the perfect birthday! for fmbm too :bleh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mfc and fmbm! (on jan 5th)

♥♥♥

well, if it wasn't for mika or the fans, there would be no, MIKA FAN club :bleh: so we should all give presents to eachother since neither would exist on mfc without the other!

:P

ONE YEAR! :tears: the memories...

MFCs growing up so fast...

we need to have a huge celebration!! Mika should get his cute little buttocks over here!! that would be absolutely the perfect birthday! for fmbm too :bleh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mfc and fmbm! (on jan 5th)

♥♥♥

well, if it wasn't for mika or the fans, there would be no, MIKA FAN club :bleh: so we should all give presents to eachother since neither would exist on mfc without the other!

:P

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hehe... I just realized that all the forums I joined (at least the ones where I'm still active) were founded in the first two weeks of January. Even the ones I joined years ago. As if January is the perfect month for launching a new forum. :naughty:

Hehe... I just realized that all the forums I joined (at least the ones where I'm still active) were founded in the first two weeks of January. Even the ones I joined years ago. As if January is the perfect month for launching a new forum. :naughty:

Thats because everyone has nothing better to do than post after the big hallmark holiday that is christmas and new years