Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wat has happened to the world as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!noooooooooooooooooo!! mika is the only one who can pull of the braces trend if miley cyrus *cringe at name* where it that follows a mob of 8 years olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::boxed::shocked::boxed:

Nah, she didn't look that bad wearing them surprisingly. : P Now if 8 year olds start wearing it, I dunno. But it's to be expected. :naughty:

Then you're going to be mad because I just saw Miley Cyrus in a music video on Disney and she was wearing braces that were hanging down like how Mika wears them. The trend just hit America. :naughty:

Ph my god I saw that and I was like "Aww hell nah!" haha

i actually figured big girl by ear but a few words were messed up until i looked them up but other wise it was fairly eas *lies* but that is probably an easier song to memorize by his

I couldn't even understand "lady" and the song is called Big Girl. Mika has some seriously odd pronunciation/enunciation issues when he's singing which is made all the more bizarre by the fact that his regular speech is virtually flawless.

I think it's all just part of his ploy to keep us as confused as possible about everything all the time. :naughty:

I couldn't even understand "lady" and the song is called Big Girl. Mika has some seriously odd pronunciation/enunciation issues when he's singing which is made all the more bizarre by the fact that his regular speech is virtually flawless.

I think it's all just part of his ploy to keep us as confused as possible about everything all the time. :naughty:

I think HK pointed it out once but us Aussies say "lay-dees" like that.

If it weren't for the subtitles saying "chicken" I'd be convinced that he sang "ticket" as "chickeeeh" in the Hootenanny.

But you're right, his regular speech is virtually flawless. Odd indeed. Maybe it's to make singing more interesting? Or else he just enjoys confusing and frustrating others.

i hope u r joking on that one! please or *twitch* else i will not *twitch* stop *twitch* twitching!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Nope! :shocked:

Why would I be? She's talented and a really seasoned entertainer (compared to anyone, but for her age it's even more impressive).

Ph my god I saw that and I was like "Aww hell nah!" haha

Then I guess you say "aww hell nah" to elder men that wear them too. :wink2:

When I used to go to our dinning hall there was always this older guy in there for some odd reason and he was wearing rainbow braces.

Then I guess you say "aww hell nah" to elder men that wear them too. :wink2:

When I used to go to our dinning hall there was always this older guy in there for some odd reason and he was wearing rainbow braces.

NO, I love old men :wub2: