Mika on Jool's Holland Hootenanny tonight!

markie

Bling bling :das:

:roftl:

*ahem*

Mine.

You touchy no no.

omg i like mika in braces soooooo much better than him isnt that nelly or something? :shocked: ewwwwwwwwwwwww he should never ever ever where that again wat was his mama thinkin or sister mikas sis make his outifts!:roftl:

Who knows.

Ice + braces = drooling.gif

Yup. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it weren't for the subtitles saying "chicken" I'd be convinced that he sang "ticket" as "chickeeeh" in the Hootenanny.

The subtitles don't mean anything. It's not as if Mika typed them. It does sounds like chicken, regardless of whether he intended it to or not.

When I used to go to our dinning hall there was always this older guy in there for some odd reason and he was wearing rainbow braces.

Was his name Mork?

Ice + braces = drooling.gif

Yup. :mf_rosetinted:

I was scanning through the posts and quickly did a double take - Nelly?! :blink: Nelly's picture in the "Jool's Hootenanny" thread?! :roftl:

About the only thing he has in common with Mika is fashioning "braces"!

The subtitles don't mean anything. It's not as if Mika typed them. It does sounds like chicken, regardless of whether he intended it to or not.

Was his name Mork?

I have no clue. I was too busy picking on someone saying that that was destined to be her knight in shining armor because she mentioned not long before that that she likes guys who wears braces. :naughty:

Does Mork have a chubby belly?

I was scanning through the posts and quickly did a double take - Nelly?! :blink: Nelly's picture in the "Jool's Hootenanny" thread?! :roftl:

About the only thing he has in common with Mika is fashioning "braces"!

Yeah you missed it. Ice, braces, all that jazz. It was kewl. Sorry there were no wizzard hats. :thumb_yello:

I have no clue. I was too busy picking on someone saying that that was destined to be her knight in shining armor because she mentioned not long before that that she likes guys who wears braces. :naughty:

Does Mork have a chubby belly?

Yeah you missed it. Ice, braces, all that jazz. It was kewl. Sorry there were no wizzard hats. :thumb_yello:

Ha ha. No wizard hat but I'm sure Nelly has cast a spell on you.

"Mork" probably has more in common with Mika then Nelly. :roftl:

He was a character from outerspace in a tv show in the late 70s, early 80s called "Mork and Mindy". He dressed in rainbow braces. His t-shirts were either white, striped, or colourful - sound familiar? Robin Williams played the character.

morkandmindy.jpg435_mork.jpgRobinmorkpammindy.jpg

No.

mork8.jpg

Well, the braces look the same. Maybe that guy had stolen them. Poser. :sneaky2:

Ha ha. No wizard hat but I'm sure Nelly has cast a spell on you.

"Mork" probably has more in common with Mika then Nelly. :roftl:

He was a character from outerspace in a tv show in the late 70s, early 80s called "Mork and Mindy". He dressed in rainbow braces. His t-shirts were either white, striped, or colourful - sound familiar? Robin Williams played the character.

morkandmindy.jpg435_mork.jpgRobinmorkpammindy.jpg

I like Robin Williams. I've never seen this show though and I haven't seen Robin Williams around much anymore.

My thoughts seem to always circle back to Mika:

- Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman star in "Hook"

- Dustin Hoffman and Mika guests on the Graham Norton Show.

My thoughts seem to always circle back to Mika:

- Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman star in "Hook"

- Dustin Hoffman and Mika guests on the Graham Norton Show.

I don't need to involve Dustin Hoffman. Robin Williams = braces = Mika.

Ive just been watching the hootenanny again.

Its very depressing when your up all night watching repeats of new years eve shows.

More especially when they weren't even live to begin with.

It's such a fraud when they count down and pretend to celebrate the start of the new year.

It's such a fraud when they count down and pretend to celebrate the start of the new year.

I know! I only worked that out (was told) the day after - i was heart broken!

Then when i watched it this time, i picked up on little bits and bobs - wasnt as good :(

How can you tell it wasn't live? As far as I know all the shows I saw over here in the US were live... well they kind of have to be when you can see the ball dropping. :naughty:

How can you tell it wasn't live? As far as I know all the shows I saw over here in the US were live... well they kind of have to be when you can see the ball dropping. :naughty:

Big clues for this particular show:

1) Jam packed with celebs (including legendary ones) who would have to have been paid a HUGE amount of money not to be out else where on new years.

2) Slip ups - e.g. after the celebrations making comments like 'i know there is much of the year left but....'

3) The fact that it didnt have a 'Live' tag somewhere

4) The start and end had the host using a teleport device

5) Not everyone looks like its new years - mica inclusive , only the ones who are drunk are partying

6) They have said it isnt live lol

....want me to go on? :mf_rosetinted:

But yes - lucky you if you have live ones.

Ours have dropping balls/clocks ticking round - they are just prerecorded.

Ah, I didn't pay that much attention to it I guess. I just watched Mika's performance and that was it really. The only thing I could think of was that the celebs would have wanted to be elsewhere partying instead of stuck inside performing or just being there.

Big clues for this particular show:

1) Jam packed with celebs (including legendary ones) who would have to have been paid a HUGE amount of money not to be out else where on new years.

2) Slip ups - e.g. after the celebrations making comments like 'i know there is much of the year left but....'

3) The fact that it didnt have a 'Live' tag somewhere

4) The start and end had the host using a teleport device

5) Not everyone looks like its new years - mica inclusive , only the ones who are drunk are partying

6) They have said it isnt live lol

....want me to go on? :mf_rosetinted:

And I also saw a pic from the show long before the show aired in the UK.

I do not bow to spam.

And I also saw a pic from the show long before the show aired in the UK.

I do not bow to spam.

1) Well there you go then, another point to the list

2) Its not spam as such, they are mika support band; palladium, links ive had to circulate, minus all the hyperlinked pictures and things. Im part of the street team and we get points clicks, points for members from our own links and points for downloads.

e.g the number of people who clicked this weeks link, and then downloaded their song for free as it was itunes song of the week

So technicaly promotion not spam lol

1) Well there you go then, another point to the list

2) Its not spam as such, they are mika support band; palladium, links ive had to circulate, minus all the hyperlinked pictures and things. Im part of the street team and we get points clicks, points for members from our own links and points for downloads.

e.g the number of people who clicked this weeks link, and then downloaded their song for free as it was itunes song of the week

So technicaly promotion not spam lol

OK then, I do not bow to promotion. :naughty: