New MFC Header Image

deano

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just loving having a new one so often. Keeps us on our toes. I like the ringmaster one in colour, but don't actually like the photo much. I kinda like the one in the pink jacket.... But there are so many really nice photos out there. I'm sure someone will come up with something that I really LOVE and not just like.... cheeky, I know.:wink2:

ok, does anyone know where the refresh button is on Vista?? I know I've found it before, but I can't find it now...

refreshbp6.jpg

Don't worry, I can never find things either ... stupid windows people changing how eveything is ...

I'm just loving having a new one so often. Keeps us on our toes.

I do too. I think it should get changed regularly, like once a week, fortnight, month, something like that. And there would be a thread (like this) where people post their submissions for us to chose from.

Did someone end up finding the Mika-less background image? (I skipped to the end after a few pages)

Perhaps we could make a thread (or the first post of this) where we put up all the suggestions as they come? The longer this thread gets, the fewer people will look at the pages in between the beginning and the end and not get to see the banners that have been made.

I proved that the other day by accident you can miss stuff. You don't even have to be lazy. BTW Savage Beauty, where is the clip in your siggy from? I dont think I've seen that before (but then I'm relatively new and haven't yet caught up with absolutely everything).

I proved that the other day by accident you can miss stuff. You don't even have to be lazy. BTW Savage Beauty, where is the clip in your siggy from? I dont think I've seen that before (but then I'm relatively new and haven't yet caught up with absolutely everything).

well they are all here: