The New Years Party For The Anti-Social.

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of those who arent watching this mika thing:

This is the reason for my silence over the last few mins:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&pop=1&indicate=1

Arent i sad!

am I dumb or does that link to my blog? :blink: anyway he is wearing green velvet and looks beautiful :wub2::wub2::wub2: gonna go get me a Bailies now and have my own sad little Mika worshipping party

HAPPY THINGY EVERYONE (I'm at wrok tomorrow pfft :thumbdown:).

That link won't work for us. It just brings our own blogs up.

am I dumb or does that link to my blog? :blink: anyway he is wearing green velvet and looks beautiful :wub2::wub2::wub2: gonna go get me a Bailies now and have my own sad little Mika worshipping party

HAPPY THINGY EVERYONE (I'm at wrok tomorrow pfft :thumbdown:).

oh, well im pants then

just find my blog from my myspace link next to my avatar.

wow! do u have resolutions u know u're never gonna go through ?

are u alone ? :blink:

Oh yeah - pleanty of those!

Like im going to be good, im going to stop being ill, im going to diet, im going to be social, im going to stop being depressed, im going to take up a hobby, im going to go exercise regularly, im going to attend all of my hospital appointments, im going to stop deliberately being annoying, im going to stop hiding in my room for the plus side of 24hrs at a time, im going to be healthy, and so on and so forth.

But in actual fact, i am going to carry on exactly how i am and continue to dig myself into a hole.

Hooray for being stuborn!

And yes i am alone :)

Oh yeah - pleanty of those!

Like im going to be good, im going to stop being ill, im going to diet, im going to be social, im going to stop being depressed, im going to take up a hobby, im going to go exercise regularly, im going to attend all of my hospital appointments, im going to stop deliberately being annoying, im going to stop hiding in my room for the plus side of 24hrs at a time, im going to be healthy, and so on and so forth.

But in actual fact, i am going to carry on exactly how i am and continue to dig myself into a hole.

Hooray for being stuborn!

And yes i am alone :)

As to me I'm gonna try to be serious,I'm gonna try to do things not just in time but in advance, I'm not gonna spend so much time on the net...Never go through them of course.It's always the same thing every year,and every year,I'm always like "Yeah, but this year,I'm gonna do it!" Yeah,right.

Wow,I'm so optimistic this year!

Well u're not alone,alone :biggrin2:

As to me I'm gonna try to be serious,I'm gonna try to do things not just in time but in advance, I'm not gonna spend so much time on the net...Never go through them of course.It's always the same thing every year,and every year,I'm always like "Yeah, but this year,I'm gonna do it!" Yeah,right.

Wow,I'm so optimistic this year!

Well u're not alone,alone :biggrin2:

Ooo i second yours too - can we share them?