Somerset Concertgoers! Gimme your pictures!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all good, thanks guys. I think I have what I need. You know, it's a shame- there should be more official photos, because this was a kick-freaking-butt show. (Understatement of the century, I'm sure :naughty:).

Well, it was a great location, and the only time I heard him do 'You Got the Love', and the ringmasters thing was good, and the mask, and Yuppy got L that night, and Martin was fantastic in OMS oh and we could see the sound check on the big screen and there were lots of MFCers there, but my fave gig would have to be either TBA or the recent Bournemouth or Plymouth ones, just fantastic. Actually Vega was pretty good as well.

Scrub that. Mika is just shades of great at all gigs.

I feel the same I have liked all my gigs for different reasons, the worst was probs

• Leeds but it was my 1st one so it's special purely for that.
  • somerset House was next and 1st time I got to front and 1st time I met him
  • Manchester 1st time I took Vix and 1st time SHE met him
  • Doncaster just awesome cos he got given the Quilt and the Q-ing was indoors and lots of MFCers
  • Newcastle Excellent cos the atmosphere was electric Mika was sh*t hot and we gave him our Mika giggle bear. Also he displayed the quilt on the drums and we were at the front again and extremely excited t see it there :biggrin2:

• Hammersmith the worst cos he was ill and had to postpone it though it was nice to meet the band and the other MFCers and to get the msge off him.

I don't think my 3 Feb gigs are going to be as good as those ones, I think it's going to be soo cold to Q for hours and hours, I think some of the fans sound to have gone nuts with their antics of leaping on cars and the like, and I think the travelling on tubes from Brixton scares me to hell lol. (still not decided if to stay in Hammersmith, Kings Cross or Battersea or where but I better hurry as time is running out).

Well, it was a great location, and the only time I heard him do 'You Got the Love', and the ringmasters thing was good, and the mask, and Yuppy got L that night, and Martin was fantastic in OMS oh and we could see the sound check on the big screen and there were lots of MFCers there, but my fave gig would have to be either TBA or the recent Bournemouth or Plymouth ones, just fantastic. Actually Vega was pretty good as well.

Scrub that. Mika is just shades of great at all gigs.

You Got The Love was like from another planet. Especially with Mika's dance moves! :naughty::wub2:

I have only three bad photos of the ringmaster outfit. :(

Hey, can anyone who went to Somerset post/send some pics for me please? Preferably the ones with the mask or top hat/ jacket. The ones on gettyimages just didn't cut it, and I'm looking in the original thread but it's so big. Thanks!!!!!

Hey Kate, as I haven't got around to setting up a photobucket account yet, it's on my to do list this year, head over to my Myspace page and get whichever photos take your fancy. I didn't get any with the mask, but I've got lots of the ringmaster outfit.

Hey Kate, as I haven't got around to setting up a photobucket account yet, it's on my to do list this year, head over to my Myspace page and get whichever photos take your fancy. I didn't get any with the mask, but I've got lots of the ringmaster outfit.

*begging*

rose, could ya post here at least the ringmaster ones..? *puppy eyes* :tears: