deano

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poor you :( well there's still a tiny chance it won't happen in the night... :D

But i don't think so :(

Yeah once people realise how close we are I reckon there will be a mass posting and we will reach it in the early hours of the morning! SO good luck to whoever is up!!!

Yeah once people realise how close we are I reckon there will be a mass posting and we will reach it in the early hours of the morning! SO good luck to whoever is up!!!

And we will definetly be up, right Liz :biggrin2:

I might just leave my laptop on and then set my alarm for 5am ish and quickly check how far away/past the million mark is and then go back to sleep (unless it's within about 5 posts time:naughty:)

Lol, sounds like a pretty good idea if u r going to sleep soon!!

I was wandering that. Maybe some poor mod has to stay up until the millionth post and keep a very close eye on the posts? :wink2:

and if we are past the millionth one, the most recent ones are all gonna be deleted until we find that bloody millionth post :naughty:

This place averages around 300 posts an hour during the busiest times. It slows down around now because most of Europe is fast asleep.

We have North Americans and Aussies wide awake, so its not going to be dead. And just the mere fact we're closing in on 1 million will probably mean more posting activity just because of the excitement. :naughty: