1 Million MFC Posts

deano

How? You cant unless your a mod.

So, for example...after reading this post - my post -take a look at it's unofficial number (it will obviously be more than 1 million now). Then quickly go to the front page and take down the post total under "stats".

Calculate the difference between the numbers. It should be close to 21, 840 - but now that you're going to get deano to delete some of your posts - it will be a larger number now. Actually, I wonder if Babuccia's will stay the unofficial 1,000,000th now... :blink:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha - well, only on mfc birthday/post count days

ROTFLMAO maths, IT and cultural differences. MFC is very educational:thumb_yello: :naughty:

Sshhhhhhhhhh dont tell them that - let them think I am "working"!!!!! :cool:

So my last post before this one was: -----------------------1,000,267

And the front page stats at that precise moment read: --- 978, 427

Just do the math. The difference between is ---------------- 21, 840

Magic,

And you do know how to quote dont you? I swear you do - bottom right of the post

wow. i can quote now! :yay: Party! Party!!

what would i do without you, Holly :wub2:???

(so you lot can do magic.... :blink: wow.)

i wasnt the 1,000,000th :sneaky2: though i wanted to be but it is on the first page under stats :) is it just me or is the more smileys link not working:sneaky2: i have to make some of my own now and they look u-g-l-y (you aint got no aliby you ugly yeah yeah you ugly... hehehe it was quite tempting!)

I guess I am stupid, or MFC doesn't work properly for me, but what i see on the homepage is, that we have 979,006 posts now... which is kinda still far from 1 milion... ^^ Do I see that wrong? :shocked:

I guess I am stupid, or MFC doesn't work properly for me, but what i see on the homepage is, that we have 979,006 posts now... which is kinda still far from 1 milion... ^^ Do I see that wrong? :shocked:

Thats what I have too :thumb_yello:

The earlier winner, babuccia, was taken from the un-official total which included the deleted posts. The official winner won't be known for a few more days I imagine.

The earlier winner, babuccia, was taken from the un-official total which included the deleted posts. The official winner won't be known for a few more days I imagine.

Oooh I see, thanks:) I wonder what the prize for the winer is :mf_rosetinted::roftl: