1 Million MFC Posts

deano

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gee, the 500,000th post... Enfa should be proud. I think she should get half of a T-shirt.

That was quite a post, I must say! :naughty: (Enfa's 500000)

First: What are you talking about?? :shocked:

Then: Oh, this:

We have some penis-shaped pasta (bought in normal italian supermarket!!) you could use!

(yeah, I've got pics :P)

hahaha i thought it would be some big news! how did you find out she wrote the 1' date='000,000th post any way?[/quote']

If you click on it, then look at the bottom left hand side of your screen, you will see on the numbers that appear there, that 1,000,000 is there :thumb_yello:

You just need to put your mouse over the post link and the numbers appear at the bottom left of your screen

If you click on it, then look at the bottom left hand side of your screen, you will see on the numbers that appear there, that 1,000,000 is there :thumb_yello:

Or the top address bar of your screen, depending on how you've configured your computer. :thumb_yello:

when we reach the point of no return{yet achieved I'm afraid}..everybody must do the chicken-dance!

6cr66tu.gif

oh sing along

'if your in Mika fan club clap your hands, if your in Mika fan club clap your hands, if your in Mika fan club and you think he's really chickeny, if your in Mika fan club clap your hands!'

oh sing along

'if your in Mika fan club clap your hands, if your in Mika fan club clap your hands, if your in Mika fan club and you think he's really chickeny, if your in Mika fan club clap your hands!'

Jemma's wasted!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: