Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

i havent realy had a good week. and i kinda feel responceable for the closing of the old butterfly bar so i think they might send me out with a flea in my ear.:thumbdown:

huh? you feel responsable for the old butterfly bar? why?

is there a flea in ur ear? :shocked:

aww how come?

same! but.... I'm sure we'll get used to it if we practice English grammar :naughty:

Definetly :das:

I have been learnin english for 10 years and I am glad to be able to speak so that someone can understand me...

Becoming an expert would need another 40 years :lmfao:

But one day, we will be experts :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What did you do?

me and that person ilovehats kinda took the convostions. but they got banned and in suprised i didn't either. but i shouldnt be here coz miss sasje will chase me out

celesteee

it is an english expression. it means force you out with the promis of something bad if i come back.:tears:

Definetly :das:

I have been learnin english for 10 years and I am glad to be able to speak so that someone can understand me...

Becoming an expert would need another 40 years :lmfao:

But one day, we will be experts :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

for 10? I've been learning for about.. um.. 2 years? :bleh: I've learned it myself :naughty:

yeah I hope they can understand me while I'm talking English! I'm sure I make many mistakes, but I can't write perfectly english :roftl:

40 years? naaah... if we're going to live in the USA or in the UK right now we'll be experts in 10 years!

for 10? I've been learning for about.. um.. 2 years? :bleh: I've learned it myself :naughty:

yeah I hope they can understand me while I'm talking English! I'm sure I make many mistakes, but I can't write perfectly english :roftl:

40 years? naaah... if we're going to live in the USA or in the UK right now we'll be experts in 10 years!

:shocked: Two years?? *ashamed of myself* Well the first 6 years... I never spoke to anyone from England, and could say only basic sentences :naughty:

If I didn't know you are not from an english speaking country, I'd say you are a native speaker :shocked:

:shocked: Two years?? *ashamed of myself* Well the first 6 years... I never spoke to anyone from England, and could say only basic sentences :naughty:

If I didn't know you are not from an english speaking country, I'd say you are a native speaker :shocked:

well i do feel shepish. i have been learning it 14 years in 9 days(my birthday) and am still a rubbish english lingual speacker. pluss the fact i come from england and am nerly 14

Hello! How are you?

Heyy! I'm good thanks and you?

We bump into each other a lot don't we:roftl:

mission impossable. i new it had a na,me. do do dodo do do du do. di di do. di di do.

im ok. but i have a feeling i might be pulled out by my ears in a minit so i am keeping a low profile. im not doing to well either

xBillyBrownx

i dont no you but i think your name is rocking. hey!. how are you

haha thanks:thumb_yello: Yours is quite an interesting one too!:bleh:

what do you write? the english or american way?

the english:cool:

hahha! :roftl:

that sounds like 'push the button' from the sugababes!

aww... :tears:

i do like this song:boxed:

two years and I've learned it myself:blink:

you don't need to feel ashamed! I'm still afraid to talk english.. ;|

really! never? :shocked: mmh... I had to! :blink:

my native language is Dutch :bleh:(doh)