Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

Czech :wink2: and slovak xD That is alost the same. :-)

Oooh snowboarding... yeah... it is quite cheap to snowboard here. :)

I don't know! her parents decided to go to there, and I'm sure she's in ur country now!

oh! 2 languages :hypo:

i fel sorry for them to fel they had to do that. but i fel worse for me which is a bit big headed but oh well. im gonna have to go soon coz miss sasje will kill me:tears:

:tears:

you don't need to feel sorry for them! they have to feel sorry for you.. sasje? why? she'd never do that!!

you have to go? :tears:

yeah... :tears: sorry! meeeh! :no:

I’m pretty bored at the moment!

This week I’ll be getting a new computer! Finally! I actually don’t deserve it…

Not a laptop anymore, I’m just getting a huge, computer!!

Laaaaa!

Freddie’s and Sasje’s bar is amazing! I just don’t know why… I’m server over there, though I’m not allowed to serve alcohol in ‘the bar.’ (It’s a virtual one!)

This is like my English diary… But I can’t improve my English with this, can I?

Today I’ve watched three English child programmes on the BBC! Clutter nutters, best of friends, and another programme with pirates in it! (I can’t remember what it was called)

Anyway, I could understand it all! But I have problems with speaking English…and writing English! 

Hey, why am I talking about this? I know, sometimes I’m motivated to learn English, sometimes not. But people have to tell me the truth about my English. I don’t want them to say: ‘Yes, it’s okay’ whether it’s not. I know, I’ve made many mistakes in this little story. But for me it’s enough for today. I probably already wrote too much English.

So… there’s nothing left to say now!

Sarah, I’ll post this tomorrow on MFC, because my mum says that I have to go to bed!

Byeee!

:roftl:

I don't know! her parents decided to go to there, and I'm sure she's in ur country now!

oh! 2 languages :hypo:

you don't need to feel sorry for them! they have to feel sorry for you.. sasje? why? she'd never do that!!

Two languages, but as I say, they are almost the same!! :-)

Laaaaa!

Freddie’s and Sasje’s bar is amazing! I just don’t know why… I’m server over there, though I’m not allowed to serve alcohol in ‘the bar.’ (It’s a virtual one!)

Today I’ve watched three English child programmes on the BBC! Clutter nutters, best of friends, and another programme with pirates in it! (I can’t remember what it was called)

Anyway, I could understand it all! But I have problems with speaking English…and writing English! 

Hey, why am I talking about this? I know, sometimes I’m motivated to learn English, sometimes not. But people have to tell me the truth about my English. I don’t want them to say: ‘Yes, it’s okay’ whether it’s not. I know, I’ve made many mistakes in this little story. But for me it’s enough for today. I probably already wrote too much English.

Sarah, I’ll post this tomorrow on MFC, because my mum says that I have to go to bed!

Byeee!

OK! Sleep well!

Laaaaa!

Byeee!

enjoy your 40 winks celestie

Two languages, but as I say, they are almost the same!! :-)

awh okay! ;D

but.. i have to go now!

I'll be back tomorrow on the MFC!!

byeee! :huglove:

OK! Sleep well!

so that was my story :lmfao:

weheXD

byeee! :huglove:

As usual! :naughty:

yeah :lmfao:

usually!