Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

It was ok! The lecture didn't last the full two hours so it's been good!

So you had a small lesson, smaller than usual?

How's Tiger? Hah, I alway ask you that don't I?

Gemma was trying to get at the back of my computer earier. She climbed onto the back of my chair, rubbed around as alway purring. Stood in front of the screen so I couldn't see it!!

Little monkey.

oh, i understood, but i didnt like it to read in english! well, that was a school book :boxed: so i forgot the title :lol3:

didn't you like the story or didn't you like it because it was in english? :boxed:

oh :lol3:

my brother is going to an german school in a few months!

i didnt like the story and i didnt like it because it was in english :lmao:

What a cheek! :naughty:

So you had a small lesson, smaller than usual?

How's Tiger? Hah, I alway ask you that don't I?

Gemma was trying to get at the back of my computer earier. She climbed onto the back of my chair, rubbed around as alway purring. Stood in front of the screen so I couldn't see it!!

Little monkey.

He's fine! He keeps hanging around me because he thinks I have food for him! He stays away from computer though!

oh :lmfao:

i read more in english than in dutch at the moment...

you doesn't wanna learn english? :lmao:

my fave book is ... um.... dunno xd

oh, i wanna learn english, but not with books! and we didnt have to read it for school, no... i wanna learn english HERE! :lol3: really, here i learned a lot more :wink2:

oh, really, you read so much in english? :shocked:

oh, i wanna learn english, but not with books! and we didnt have to read it for school, no... i wanna learn english HERE! :lol3: really, here i learned a lot more :wink2:

oh, really, you read so much in english? :shocked:

same :doh: if you speak or write things to other persons in english you'll learn more english!

yeah at school i always pick english books, just because i'm more attractive to them :bleh: (?)

oh, i really love to read and write, but... not in english, not for school! but talking to other people, i LOVE english!! :mf_lustslow:

haahaha :roftl:

see, that's exactly what I mean! english is a great language to learn, but I only want to learn it for myself, not IN SCHOOL :shocked:

haahaha :roftl:

see, that's exactly what I mean! english is a great language to learn, but I only want to learn it for myself, not IN SCHOOL :shocked:

yes, well, i like the english lessons, and i like my teacher, but i dont like the school books :no: and learning english by chating is (whats the compare of cool?!?!) more cool? :blink: lol :lol3: thats like dead;deader;the deadest :lol3:

yes, well, i like the english lessons, and i like my teacher, but i dont like the school books :no: and learning english by chating is (whats the compare of cool?!?!) more cool? :blink: lol :lol3: thats like dead;deader;the deadest :lol3:

with what do you want to compare 'cool' with?

oooh... chatting in english is the coolest .. I think (or something like that :hypo:)

cool, more cool, coolest? (lol I really don't know !)

no I can't !

but someone told me how to write my name in arabic :roftl:

how does your keyboard looks like then? :boxed:

lol it looks like this

http://www.arabiatower.com/shop/images/karabic.jpg

I'm tired but good! Uni is ok! I've got alot of work to do though!

aww goodluck! i have a lot of work to do also:thumbdown: education sucks! it's so limiting..

:shocked: hehe that looks cool!

WAAAAAAAAAWH! :woot_jump:

it looks sooooo cool!

haha I want a keyboard like that!

celeste looks cool in arabic letters (?) :naughty:

haha it does?:blink: i think it looks normal...:cool:

lol yeahhh it does! do you remember what it looked like?

yeah..

it's like;

your keyboard is even cooler than mine! :punk:

duhh totally :bleh:

lol