Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

Your past life diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

:roftl: tseeee!

This life's birthdate reveals that you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere near the territory of modern Ontario in approximately 1750.

Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.

Your brief psychological profile from your past life:

You were geographically impaired, found it difficult to travel, but had the ability to understand others deeply. You were a great humanitarian and investigator of the human condition. May have been a spiritual leader who traveled in a group and aided others.

The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it:

Strive to develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to share these feelings among all people. You will encounter many obstacles and are destined to overcome them with grace and amazing internal strength that is admired by all who surround you and learn of your accomplishments.

Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour...

tseee steeee

I have MFC back :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Today my dad allowed me to come here for an hour... :mf_lustslow:

sorry I'm so happy I have to tell everyone :roftl:

AYAYAYAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! soooo coool!

This life's birthdate reveals that you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere near the territory of modern Ontario in approximately 1750.

Your profession was dramatist' date=' director, musician, bard.

Your brief psychological profile from your past life:

You were geographically impaired, found it difficult to travel, but had the ability to understand others deeply. You were a great humanitarian and investigator of the human condition. May have been a spiritual leader who traveled in a group and aided others.

The lesson, that your last past life brings to the present and how you will use it:

Strive to develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to share these feelings among all people. You will encounter many obstacles and are destined to overcome them with grace and amazing internal strength that is admired by all who surround you and learn of your accomplishments.

Use your lessons well ... and you will be greeted with uncommon success in an uncommon hour...

tseee steeee[/quote']

coooool! :woot_jump:

AYAYAYAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! soooo coool!

:woot_jump:

Hellooooooo Violet.

How are you?

I'm happy :biggrin2:

Missed MFC the last two days ;) Well I have to be nice with my dad now all the time because he decides every day if I'm allowed to go to MFC or not .... he is tricky :bleh:

*plays nice girl all the time*:roftl: