Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

They have no self respect or morals! I know so many of them personally, and half the stories they tell me, i really wish they just wouldn't!

Yeah.. and if you tell them to ask money for it you'll get something like ":shocked: I am no hooker!! :shocked:"

Yeah... right..:doh:

You are girl, you only are stupid enough to do it for free..:lmfao:

Yeah.. and if you tell them to ask money for it you'll get something like ":shocked: I am no hooker!! :shocked:"

Yeah... right..:doh:

You are girl, you only are stupid enough to do it for free..:lmfao:

hahahahahahahahahahaha......:roftl: that's funny!

yeah.... a world gone mad.... and it's not just the girls either! There are loads of guys like that too.

I bet there will be a day someday that you have to pay for NOT getting layed, seriously..:shocked::doh:

But anyways.. gotta go and eat dinner..:wink2:

Bye bye..:huglove:

AH haaaaah!!! I found The butterfly bar again! :thumb_yello:

I swear I had it bookmarked a few days ago, but then my computer crashed

*hits bookmark again*

Hello, just popping in.

how is everybody?

Im currently worrying about my dental sergery tomorrow! Dont wisdom teeth suck!!

Hiyaaaaaa hunniiiii

Look I made you a drink , non alcoholic one :thumb_yello:

x

Haha!

That's good. Im not supposed to drink anyway with this new thing.

Nothing addictive or damaging.

Hmmm. I got a large part of that coursework done yesterday. The only thing that saved me was watching Match Point at the same time (which ive already seen 10000000000000000000000000000 + times..... :naughty:)

Haha!

That's good. Im not supposed to drink anyway with this new thing.

Nothing addictive or damaging.

Hmmm. I got a large part of that coursework done yesterday. The only thing that saved me was watching Match Point at the same time (which ive already seen 10000000000000000000000000000 + times..... :naughty:)

You know if I won the lottery I won get a house with a movie theatre and just veggie out , love them :thumb_yello:

BTW .. i acheeeeeeeeeee from head to toe after the torture the personnel trainer put me through :boxed:

You know if I won the lottery I won get a house with a movie theatre and just veggie out , love them :thumb_yello:

BTW .. i acheeeeeeeeeee from head to toe after the torture the personnel trainer put me through :boxed:

Walks in.

Hello Freddie.

How are you?

Haharrrrr.

I know. I would do that too. With like a popcorn machine and everything!

I swear, it's one of my faves so i just put it on when im bored. I think its really well written/directed.

You and this personal trainer!!!!

I know, when i first started, i couldnt walk up and down stairs..... :naughty:

Take some neurofen?