Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

:naughty: suns good huh? :roftl:

Well my dad blocks mfc and every day he decides how long I'm allowed to go on MFC .. and today I'm allowed the whole day :punk:

I'm fine but tired... came home at 4am this morning:cool:

Hellooooooooooooo!!!

:naughty: sounds good huh? :roftl:

Well my dad blocks mfc and every day he decides how long I'm allowed to go on MFC .. and today I'm allowed the whole day :punk:

I'm fine but tired... came home at 4am this morning:cool:

how R U?

Oh,nice:roftl:

You had a party?:wink2:

I'm fine,i come home just 5.30 too:naughty:

Hellooooooooooooo!!!

hiiii CLARE :wub2:

Oh,nice

You had a party?:wink2:

I'm fine,i come home just 5.30 too:naughty:

Yes it wasn't a good one though haha but I had to be there because it was our "halftime party" that means we already have half of our last school year done :punk:

And the music was crap but it was nice to be with all my friends there

:wub2:

so you had a party too :naughty: 5.30 am must have been a better one than mine :roftl:

hiiii CLARE :wub2:

Yes it wasn't a good one though haha but I had to be there because it was our "halftime party" that means we already have half of our last school year done :punk:

so you had a party too :naughty: 5.30 am must have been a better one than mine :roftl:

How's your Dad?

Are you still being nice to him?:blink:

hiiii CLARE

Cool!:thumb_yello: I love school parties with friends:wub2:

No, i haven't:naughty: I was in the airport because my sister was going to Turkey.. And airport is really far away from here..

How's your Dad?

Are you still being nice to him?

Yes he isn't that strict at the moment that's why I can go to MFC the whole day today :punk: But I won't be here the whole day for that he can see that I can control myself and then maybe allows me MFC again forever :roftl:

Cool!:thumb_yello: I love school parties with friends

No, i haven't:naughty: I was in the airport because my sister was going to Turkey.. And airport is really far away from here..

:roftl: hehe ok... I love the airport though :wub2: I always feel like holidays when I'm there. I always go to wait at the airport if someone comes back from somewhere.... I love it there XD :roftl: I'm mad

Cool! I love school parties with friends:

aww and I LOVE your signature :roftl: the last pic is :wub2::naughty: he can be me whenever he wants :wub2::roftl: :roftl:

Yes he isn't that strict at the moment that's why I can go to MFC the whole day today :punk: But I won't be here the whole day for that he can see that I can control myself and then maybe allows me MFC again forever :roftl:

:roftl: hehe ok... I love the airport though :wub2: I always feel like holidays when I'm there. I always go to wait at the airport if someone comes back from somewhere.... I love it there XD :roftl: I'm mad

Yeah,i like it too:p

You traveling often?

But it was so weird couse there always are so many people and noise but now (in the night), there were maybe just 20 people:blink:

So I will see you the most part of the day then?

aww and I LOVE your signature :roftl: the last pic is :he can be me whenever he wants :wub2: QUOTE]

Oh,thanks:blush-anim-cl: Yeah,he can:naughty:

OMG !!!I'm so tired and I'm sick of studying !

Anyway how are you ?

I'm fine,thanks! Stop leraning!!:naughty: I'm a bit tired too..:thumbdown: