Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

She's lucky !!!What job does she have ?

You mean her boyfriend is turkish !!:roftl:

I don't know really-something about languages.. but i don't know really-she didn't know yet too:naughty:

Yeah, he is.. He was here last month too:blink: And i met him:naughty:

I don't know really-something about languages.. but i don't know really-she didn't know yet too:naughty:

Yeah, he is.. He was here last month too:blink: And i met him:naughty:

Hmm that weird!:roftl:

Ah really ?Are they going to get married soon ?:naughty:

Hmm that weird!:roftl:

Ah really ?Are they going to get married soon ?:naughty:

I don't know.. If i need to tell you true,i hope- no:sneaky2: She was already married.. 1,5 year ago.. but she divorced:thumbdown:

But if they will,i will be 'bridesmaid again:naughty:

I don't know.. If i need to tell you true,i hope- no:sneaky2: She was already married.. 1,5 year ago.. but she divorced:thumbdown:

But if they will,i will be 'bridesmaid again:naughty:

Aww then it's no need for her to get married again :naughty::roftl: !!!Has she been with this guy for a long time ?

Aww then it's no need for her to get married again :naughty::roftl: !!!Has she been with this guy for a long time ?

They were talking on skype every day, then one time my sister went to Turkey (on summer), and he was twice here too..I think that it's long time, but she don't think so!

They were talking on skype every day, then one time my sister went to Turkey (on summer), and he was twice here too..I think that it's long time, but she don't think so!

How old is your sis you've told me but i've forgotten ?:blink: