Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

No..:blink:

Germany is bigger than only Munich, you know..:roftl:

I'm going to Elz probably..:bleh:

Of course i know lol :roftl:

I've never heard of Elz !Is it a small town in Germany ?

I'd like to visit Berlin one day !!

<thinks about banning sasje and vanessa to get top poster back>:naughty:

714emf8.gif

Of course i know lol :roftl:

I've never heard of Elz !Is it a small town in Germany ?

I'd like to visit Berlin one day !!

Yeah.. I think it's pretty small..:blink:

I'd like to go to Berlin too one day..:bleh:

hi!!! gosh! it's been such a long time !

How are u ? and the mfc ? (it's been quite a long time too since I haven't been on as well :naughty:

I know right? I'm good thanks! Can't complain. you? The MFC is mad as usual... in the best possible way! Gotta love it here!

hi:naughty:

I know right? I'm good thanks! Can't complain. you? The MFC is mad as usual... in the best possible way! Gotta love it here!

:roftl: I'm... in a particular mood but i don't really want to talk about it right now. But I just saw pink had left MFC :tears:

Mikafied, you will probably be able to tell me for sure... is it true the beatles were good friends with (don't know how to spell it) Anton Delavey? (the guy who made satanism so popular)

i dont have a clue im afraid....

....and i dont know what satanism is either!! i know i have hear in one iof the bacward songs: satan look at me (or something) and i dont have a clue what satan is

well apparently she has problems healthwise and more but I don't know much about it. It's her last thread :tears: but I'm sure she'll come back :thumb_yello:

`

Yeah me too! Shame!:thumbdown:

i dont have a clue im afraid....

....and i dont know what satanism is either!! i know i have hear in one iof the bacward songs: satan look at me (or something) and i dont have a clue what satan is

It's like Christianity but they worship the devil instead.... So like their version of the Lord's prayer is like "Oh Lord of Darkness" instead of "Our Father who art in heaven"

And Satan in the devil....