Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

i`m often in mfc, but just here in the bar and the german thread :blush-anim-cl: but im very very often in the german mfc :cool: id like to be more here, but my english is too bad :thumbdown:

Hey your english is fine :thumb_yello:

I know the German MFC really well toooo

I dont go in there purely cause of the language issues

oh, thanks :naughty: hi :wink2:

oh, well, thats just because i unse only forms and words i know :naughty: but sometimes its a problem to read the other posts :boxed:

:thumb_yello:

I learned a bit of German in school.... Ich bin Sarah..... ummmmmmm.... Ich habe eine Katze!!!!!!

Actually i have 2 cats but i cant remember how to say that..... zwei katzen???

And that's basically all i can remember.

And all that Der, Die, Das, Die stuff we had to memorise, but i always forgot it.

It's such a logical language, but i opted for French because i'd been studying that longer.

:thumb_yello:

I learned a bit of German in school.... Ich bin Sarah..... ummmmmmm.... Ich habe eine Katze!!!!!!

Actually i have 2 cats but i cant remember how to say that..... zwei katzen???

And that's basically all i can remember.

And all that Der, Die, Das, Die stuff we had to memorise, but i always forgot it.

It's such a logical language, but i opted for French because i'd been studying that longer.

yes, ich habe zwei katzen is allright :thumb_yello: i`ve got a cat and a dog :naughty: german isnt easy to learn :blink:

yes, ich habe zwei katzen is allright :thumb_yello: i`ve got a cat and a dog :naughty: german isnt easy to learn :blink:

haha! Well, the only things they taught us to say were things like 'I have a hamster called Freddie (sorry mate)' and stupid things. not everyday conversation things or useful things like directions and train tickets like we learn in French.

It was my stupid school!

i still have the text book!! Its called ZickZack.... how sweet.....

I think it's really cool how you capitalise all your nouns too.

i always sell my school books :roftl:

I plan to burn all mine when i've sat my finals in June. Im gonna have a huge bonfire, burn the lot. Get it out of my life. Thats how much i hate it!!!!

My dad said he did that. And he threw some in this big lake that he used to live near in Africa.

I plan to burn all mine when i've sat my finals in June. Im gonna have a huge bonfire, burn the lot. Get it out of my life. Thats how much i hate it!!!!

My dad said he did that. And he threw some in this big lake that he used to live near in Africa.

hahaha thats a good idea! but when i wouldnt sell them, in a few years my house would be full :roftl: i have to go to school lots of years (ääähm yes, my english :thumbdown: )

hahaha thats a good idea! but when i wouldnt sell them, in a few years my house would be full :roftl: i have to go to school lots of years (ääähm yes, my english :thumbdown: )

hehe. No it's ok, i understand you. it's very good!

I suppose really, i could sell them, make a bit of money, but i just want to burn them! The flames look so pretty......! :naughty:

My German teacher was full-on hilarious though. We had to do a speaking test every week, and because i was learning 2 languages at once, sometimes id just break off into French and she'd get offended.....