Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

:boxed:

do you have another computer in the house? you can check if it works there:wink2:

how long did it took for yours to arrive? cause I ordered mine more than 3 weeks ago and I still didn't hear anything:thumbdown:

well... i got a mail saturday! but in the store they said that they already had the usb in the store for about one week! :shocked:

i think i had to wait 4 weeks!

celestee, put the usb back in the computer, then go to "My Computer" (this is if youre on windows), then there should be something there that says 'Removable disc.... ' etc etc.

Press that, if you see it.

If not, then i can't help you.

i already looked for that! but no, it doesn't say removable disk or something.. :no:

í think the computer is doing weird things..

i'll found out! thanks!

well... i got a mail saturday! but in the store they said that they already had the usb in the store for about one week! :shocked:

i think i had to wait 4 weeks!

thanks, I hope I get a mail somewhere this week:thumb_yello:

I really don't know why your usb doesn't work...did you already try another computer?

thanks, I hope I get a mail somewhere this week:thumb_yello:

I really don't know why your usb doesn't work...did you already try another computer?

um no! well my dads computer is waaay to slow to try it!

and i can't go on my brothers computer and i threw my laptop away.. :mad3:

Hiya Celesteee.

I was just gonna ask if you'd got it sorted, but obviously not! :bleh:

Sorry i was no help. Be persistant with it.

awww lol it's okay! i'll go back to the store as soon as i can, i WANT and NEED A NEW ONE! :shocked:

:tears:

Hehe!!

It'll turn out ok me dear. :huglove:

Yeah, i would take it back and tell them what happened with it, maybe they can suggest why? Maybe its just a faulty one?

yeah i think so!

i hope i'll get a new one! well.. i can put files on this usb but i dont have the songs :lmfao:

Hello! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Sarah! How are you? Were you at uni today?

yeah i think so!

i hope i'll get a new one! well.. i can put files on this usb but i dont have the songs :lmfao:

Yeah! Im sure they'll refund you or exchange it if it's faulty. If not, then i assume they can offer some advice on what's going wrong.

What usb was it?

hello! :biggrin2:

Hello! How has your day been?

Hello! How has your day been?

Hello! How are you?

I'm fine thanks, I'm currently at school (it's 20:00) cause we are collecting money for charity. We can't eat for 24 hours.

so PLEASE! don't talk about food :naughty:

Yeah! Im sure they'll refund you or exchange it if it's faulty. If not, then i assume they can offer some advice on what's going wrong.

What usb was it?

i hope so :bleh:

it was just the relax/lollipop usb!!

I'm fine thanks, I'm currently at school (it's 20:00) cause we are collecting money for charity. We can't eat for 24 hours.

so PLEASE! don't talk about food :naughty:

Ohhh!! That sounds like torture to me!

Well, good luck!!! Hope you raise a nice sum.

And i was just going to talk about some nice strawberry cheesecake that i'm having later.... :bleh: