Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

Ohhh!! That sounds like torture to me!

Well, good luck!!! Hope you raise a nice sum.

And i was just going to talk about some nice strawberry cheesecake that i'm having later.... :bleh:

thanks!

:shocked: that's just....just....MEAN!!:shocked:

thanks!

:shocked: that's just....just....MEAN!!:shocked:

:naughty: Thats why i put it in white so you couldnt read it!!!

lets talk about something other than food, to take your mind off.

which charity are you raising for?

I have to wear glasses! I want contacts soon!

Yeah! I got sick of wearing glasses because i felt like they didnt suit me. Some people they look awesome on, but not me. :thumbdown:

I get the contacts next week. They have to order them in because my eyesight is so dodgy. i need a real strong one or somehting

Yeah! I got sick of wearing glasses because i felt like they didnt suit me. Some people they look awesome on, but not me. :thumbdown:

I get the contacts next week. They have to order them in because my eyesight is so dodgy. i need a real strong one or somehting

It'll be the same for me! One of my eyes is ok, the other is blurry! I think it's my computer that made it like that!

''edukans''

The Edukans Foundation, the Netherlands, can briefly be characterised as follows:

EF supports educational projects in favour of underprivileged children and youngsters in developing countries.

EF involves children and youngsters in the Netherlands in education in developing countries and in development co-operation.

EF aims to realize this objective by fundraising, publicity and all other legal means instrumental in it.

EF´s project funding focuses on projects in the field of education, generally speaking: on accessibility, quality and relevance of basic education. Target groups are underprivileged children and youngsters who – for various reasons - lack the knowledge and life skills to come out of the vicious cycle of poverty and underdevelopment.

Every child has the right to education, but worldwide approximately 130 million children are not going to school. Underprivileged children and youngsters include: poor children, handicapped children, refugee children, orphans, working children, street children, girls and victims of AIDS.

:wink2:

I can't wear my contacts for 2 weeks!:thumbdown: I have a infection on both eyes...:blink:

It'll be the same for me! One of my eyes is ok, the other is blurry! I think it's my computer that made it like that!

:naughty: I cant see anything. I'm good short distance, but long distance = not a chance.

''edukans''

The Edukans Foundation, the Netherlands, can briefly be characterised as follows:

EF supports educational projects in favour of underprivileged children and youngsters in developing countries.

EF involves children and youngsters in the Netherlands in education in developing countries and in development co-operation.

EF aims to realize this objective by fundraising, publicity and all other legal means instrumental in it.

EF´s project funding focuses on projects in the field of education, generally speaking: on accessibility, quality and relevance of basic education. Target groups are underprivileged children and youngsters who – for various reasons - lack the knowledge and life skills to come out of the vicious cycle of poverty and underdevelopment.

Every child has the right to education, but worldwide approximately 130 million children are not going to school. Underprivileged children and youngsters include: poor children, handicapped children, refugee children, orphans, working children, street children, girls and victims of AIDS.

:wink2:

Good cause! :thumb_yello:

I can't wear my contacts for 2 weeks!:thumbdown: I have a infection on both eyes...:blink:

Ohhhh! thats the problem with them. Do you have the daily ones or monthly ones?

Im getting the daily ones that you can throw away.

Yes, that's a real problem!

I know! Sometimes i wish i was the other one, i cant remember the right way round what theyre called!!

But its annoying. I cant see the TV screen!! I can only just make out the computer screen.

contacts are so weird at first though. I was scared! I didnt want to go blind!

But, i dont think id try Lazer eye treatment. I dont know, id be scared that would go wrong.

:naughty: I cant see anything. I'm good short distance, but long distance = not a chance.

Good cause! :thumb_yello:

Ohhhh! thats the problem with them. Do you have the daily ones or monthly ones?

Im getting the daily ones that you can throw away.

ehm...I have the forever ones :naughty:

I have to clean them every night, and the next day I can wear them again. I have the same contacts for almost 2 years:wink2:

I know! Sometimes i wish i was the other one, i cant remember the right way round what theyre called!!

But its annoying. I cant see the TV screen!! I can only just make out the computer screen.

But, i dont think id try Lazer eye treatment. I dont know, id be scared that would go wrong.

I can't see the tv but I can see my computer! Thank god!

I definately wouldn't go for laser treatment!

I want the lazer treatment, But I have to wait till I'm 20 years old:thumbdown:

ehm...I have the forever ones :naughty:

I have to clean them every night, and the next day I can wear them again. I have the same contacts for almost 2 years:wink2:

Yes. I didnt get offered those ones, just the dailies, 2 weekly or monthly. I dont know why.

I can't see the tv but I can see my computer! Thank god!

I definately wouldn't go for laser treatment!

I want the lazer treatment, But I have to wait till I'm 20 years old:thumbdown:

Im not sure about it. I wouldnt trust them! If it got so bad, i might try it, but some people end up worse off apparently.

Yes. I didnt get offered those ones, just the dailies, 2 weekly or monthly. I dont know why.

Im not sure about it. I wouldnt trust them! If it got so bad, i might try it, but some people end up worse off apparently.

If I get the lazer thing...I would have it done in belgium:wink2:

they always say that belgium is the best counrty to get your eyes done:thumb_yello:

I have blueberry and pomnegranite juice drink. Recommended by Wendi :)

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

beckarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! How are you!!!!

It's too expensive anyway!

I know. likr £500 per eye or something stupid. rediculous. It might come cheaper in the future, i dont know. They should put it on the NHS!