Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

two years and I've learned it myself:blink:

you don't need to feel ashamed! I'm still afraid to talk english.. ;|

really! never? :shocked: mmh... I had to! :blink:

my native language is Dutch :bleh:(doh)

No you don't need to be afraid, you are really good :blink:

I know, your profile says you are from Netherlands :naughty:

I can understand quite a lot when I see something written in dutch, but I can't speak it at all :-)

well i do feel shepish. i have been learning it 14 years in 9 days(my birthday) and am still a rubbish english lingual speacker. pluss the fact i come from england and am nerly 14

If you are from England, you just can speak it and you don't need to prove anyone you can speak it...

We, foreigners, have to prove it :-P

Btw, I don't think you are bad :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

what? :bleh:

:roftl:

No you don't need to be afraid, you are really good :blink:

I know, your profile says you are from Netherlands :naughty:

I can understand quite a lot when I see something written in dutch, but I can't speak it at all :-)

mmh nah for my age I think it isn't that bad but it can be better! =D muuuuch better! how old are you?

hallo! alles goed? dit is nederlands! misschien versta je het wel... ik heb geen idee, maar ik vind nederlands zelf geen leuke taal! mfc is geweldig! :-)

ahahahah! :roftl:

If you are from England, you just can speak it and you don't need to prove anyone you can speak it...

We, foreigners, have to prove it :-P

Btw, I don't think you are bad :biggrin2:

you havent hjeard me speack yet hun. i have M.A.D(multi acsent syndrome) so one minit i will be talking the queens english. the next, liverpoolian, black conty then brummy. also my diolect is sprinclked with some german and a tad welsh

[/color]

mmh nah for my age I think it isn't that bad but it can be better! =D muuuuch better! how old are you?

hallo! alles goed? dit is nederlands! misschien versta je het wel... ik heb geen idee, maar ik vind nederlands zelf geen leuke taal! mfc is geweldig! :-)

What did you say?

two years and I've learned it myself:blink:

you don't need to feel ashamed! I'm still afraid to talk english.. ;|

really! never? :shocked: mmh... I had to! :blink:

my native language is Dutch :bleh:(doh)

wow that's great! i've been learning english pretty much my entire life n i still make LOADS of mistakes!

how did you learn on your own?

I'm fine thanks!

Yes we do! :naughty:

haha how was your day then:wink2:

What did you say?

i said:

hello! everything okay? this is Dutch! maybe you can understand it.. i have no idea, but i don't like dutch as my own language (lol I actually said it a bit different but I think you can't say it in English like I said it in Dutch!!)

mfc is awesome! :lmfao:

]

wow that's great! i've been learning english pretty much my entire life n i still make LOADS of mistakes!

how did you learn on your own?

I think everyone who isn't a native English speaker is making mistakes with speaking and writing English (uhh... :blush-anim-cl:)

mmh.. I don't know! we have neighbours from England, and it all started there... they were watching the whole day english channels... and when i was 10 i really wanted to learn english.. but I don't know how i've learned it myself... it was like i already knew some things! you just have to watch bbc everyday and .. well things like that! i writing in an english diary everyday! :lmfao: if you just have goals for yourself you can become better in english...

and mfc has helped me a lot!

but... your english seems really good to me!!

what? :bleh:

:roftl:

I am 16 ;-) How old are you? :)

Yeah, it can always be better, but look, it is already really good :P

Errrrrm :boxed::roftl: I understood about two thirds of it! \o/

Btw, your friend on vacation here? Now? wow :shocked: Must be in Prague I guess... ;-)

Come here too, lol xD!

you havent hjeard me speack yet hun. i have M.A.D(multi acsent syndrome) so one minit i will be talking the queens english. the next, liverpoolian, black conty then brummy. also my diolect is sprinclked with some german and a tad welsh

If people around you understand you, it's okay :wink2:

I am 16 ;-) How old are you? :)

Yeah, it can always be better, but look, it is already really good :P

Errrrrm :boxed::roftl: I understood about two thirds of it! \o/

Btw, your friend on vacation here? Now? wow :shocked: Must be in Prague I guess... ;-)

Come here too, lol xD!

I'm 13 :bleh: almost 14 :lol3:

yeah she is! I don't know, she's snowboarding in ur country :lmfao:

dutch... what is your native language?

I'm 13 :bleh: almost 14 :lol3:

yeah she is! I don't know, she's snowboarding in ur country :lmfao:

dutch... what is your native language?

Czech :wink2: and slovak xD That is alost the same. :-)

Oooh snowboarding... yeah... it is quite cheap to snowboard here. :)