Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 2)

Sasje

mmmmm thanks Il take some!

Im doing great for a Monday :punk:

Shall be a great month Im excited!

Im listening to Duffy on the radio .. heard of her?

No i haven't! Is she's good?

Yeah, this monday is ok:thumb_yello:

You have some plans for this month?

I'm listening song- just hold me.. You know it?

Yeh 28th February :thumb_yello:

<drinks coffee>

It's so cool!:punk: You have seen or met him already? I couldn't see Mika couse he don't come to Latvia:thumbdown: But i really want to see Green day too.. it's my fave band!:wub2:

You are musician too?

hi evaryone. hope all of you are well. i had to go to hospital this morning so they could kill some cancerus cells. they injected something into the side of my head. not sure what it was. it was white so im calling it moo juice.

anyways hope all of you have had good mornings or afternoons. im not familier with time zone differences. take care.

hi evaryone. hope all of you are well. i had to go to hospital this morning so they could kill some cancerus cells. they injected something into the side of my head. not sure what it was. it was white so im calling it moo juice.

anyways hope all of you have had good mornings or afternoons. im not familier with time zone differences. take care.

Poor you hugsssssssssssssssssss

I so hope you feel ok ..

You take care too

Ohh!

I hope you feel ok.

I had some kind of moo juice when i went to hospital, it put me to sleep. I was only lickle though!

*passes a big bar of cadburys dairy milk*

Ohh!

I hope you feel ok.

I had some kind of moo juice when i went to hospital, it put me to sleep. I was only lickle though!

*passes a big bar of cadburys dairy milk*

thank you. and thank you freddie. i have been worryed about it for a few weeks but didn't want to talk about it. but i can now coz its all done=D

they kept me awake when they stuck the needle in and i started crying so my mom got my cd playing bag and put lollipop on.

thank you. and thank you freddie. i have been worryed about it for a few weeks but didn't want to talk about it. but i can now coz its all done=D

they kept me awake when they stuck the needle in and i started crying so my mom got my cd playing bag and put lollipop on.

You poor thing .. I didnt reaise you were only 13 too , shame .

How you feeling now?

:shocked::wub2: Hunny ..... I sooo hope that you will be OK ....... :wub2: ....... Mika's music can help to heal us ....... :wub2: :wub2: