Hey from Birmingham, UK!

Rowayda

Nothing to lose by starting a thread, I guess :D

I've been lurking around here for a while, and it's a great place, which I think is partly due to it being focused and specifically geared - everyone's really friendly, and I can discuss Mika with people who actually care! (unlike family members, who keep rolling their eyes and changing the topic :mf_rosetinted: ). Simply trawling through YouTube videos he features in isn't quite enough, so I'll get the full fix by being able to join in some of the topics :P

Hope to see many of you around.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lurking around here for a while, and it's a great place, which I think is partly due to it being focused and specifically geared - everyone's really friendly, and I can discuss Mika with people who actually care! (unlike family members, who keep rolling their eyes and changing the topic :mf_rosetinted: ). Simply trawling through YouTube videos he features in isn't quite enough, so I'll get the full fix by being able to join in some of the topics :P

hi there. i was like you. lurked in the shadows for a bit cuz i'm a wuss and thought they might bite me! nice to talk to people now though.

haha I know what you're talking about! here you can talk about mika all day long :biggrin2:

have fun!!