The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eurgh, but whyyy. I understand sometimes words would need to be changed if the title was being translated to another language, but ... it's ... not? *Philosopher's Stone* - that's the one that really gets me. It wasn't just a random name, it came from history. Do they (not you Arts, er .. the people who change titles) learn about *insert made up name for some form of important historical figure that I can't be bothered coming up with*?

By the way, sorry for MikaSounds-perving on you :original:

Perving on me or Teegs? Because I, for one, don't mind any form of perving at all.:naughty:

As for the vocabulary difference, it's not the first time this problem has come up; Babyblue made a thread about it quite a long time ago. *recalls jello/jelly/jam/preserves debacle*

"fufty".

*giggles like a school girl and has a hot flush*

And "nurly".

*fans self*

*sings along to Makes Me Wonder*

*hums song and gropes Adam Levine under pretense of searching for concealed weapons*

It was you AND DC. Poisoning my mind you two. Always with the dirty talk. Good thing I have Artsy to keep clean thoughts in my head :fisch:

:lmfao: Since when?? Do I need to bring my Nicole and Alexandra fantasy up again?:das:

Perving on me or Teegs? Because I, for one, don't mind any form of perving at all.:naughty:

As for the vocabulary difference, it's not the first time this problem has come up; Babyblue made a thread about it quite a long time ago. *recalls jello/jelly/jam/preserves debacle*

And "nurly".

*fans self*

*hums song and gropes Adam Levine under pretense of searching for concealed weapons*

:lmfao: Since when?? Do I need to bring my Nicole and Alexandra fantasy up again?:das:

Your Alexandra and Nicole fantasy? I'm curious now.

hey everyone! how are you all

Yeah. I've just been watching a show on YouTube called QI. Stephen Fry (I love him! Not in.. that way though. He's just really cool and cute. Like a big teddy bear hehe) is the host. It's awesome! Really funny and is teaching me many useless facts to impress people with! :naughty:

Every episode features Alan Davies as one of the four panelists. He has the cutest juvenile and innocent voice! Some of the things he comes out with are absolutely hilarious!

Here's the first part of the first episode if anybody is interested.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyMeEXEVaI

ohhh, have you watched Absolute Power before? that is good and green wing is a good comedy :naughty:

Yah, it's totally empty in here today. :blink:

*echo echo echoooo*

Everyone wore themselves out yesterday. :naughty:

Every time I see this thread now I start singing the theme song from Seventh Heaven. :boxed:

so do i! :sneaky2: hehe

*sways*

Seeeventh Heaven.... when I see their happy faces smiling back at me.... Seventh Heaven.... when there's just no greater feeling (:blink: ??is that right??) than the love of family.... where can you goooooooooooo..... when the world don't treat you right.... the answer is hooooooooooooooome.... that's the one place that you'll find.... Seventh Heaven.... mmmmmmmmmm.... Seeeveenth Heaven..... Seventh Heaven.... dum dum dum dum duuuuuum....

Fin.

*bows*

*exits*

p.s. Most of that is probably wrong, but it's good enough.

It's all absolutely correct. And the fact that both you and I know it by heart frightens me to no end.:blink:

:roftl::punk:

The fact that I twice just tried to log in as "Raisin Sky" disturbs me even further. :blink: :blink:

*edges away slowly from self*

:roftl::punk:

The fact that I twice just tried to log in as "Raisin Sky" disturbs me even further. :blink: :blink:

You do realise by admitting to this, you have given us all permission to call you Raisin Sky from now on

Hi guys, am only here for a minute (pretending to do housework!)

Raisin Sky :roftl:

Almost as bad as panadik

Panadik was sheer late night accidental genius on my behalf :naughty:

And randomly, I am eating a happy meal, yum (only because I wanted the looney tunes toys and a small nugget meal, so happy meal for me. I like the current happy meal toys :wink2:)

You do realise by admitting to this, you have given us all permission to call you Raisin Sky from now on

Panadik was sheer late night accidental genius on my behalf :naughty:

And randomly, I am eating a happy meal, yum (only because I wanted the looney tunes toys and a small nugget meal, so happy meal for me. I like the current happy meal toys :wink2:)

Yes, the toys are good but cause too many fights :thumbdown:

I had kfc nuggets with chips and potato and gravy for lunch today. YUM!! I couldn't left my ass off the seat afterwards though :naughty:

Yes, the toys are good but cause too many fights :thumbdown:

I had kfc nuggets with chips and potato and gravy for lunch today. YUM!! I couldn't left my ass off the seat afterwards though :naughty:

That they do, so I've noticed. But I like them, so I'm collecting as many of the looney tunes ones as possible (and my bro and sis want me to get them a taz and a tweety).'

And mmm kfc nuggets. Your food sounds so good, but so filling/fattening

I'm going to Canberra tomorrow! :biggrin2:

Oh Canberra.... yay.

What for?

Every time I see this thread now I start singing the theme song from Seventh Heaven. :boxed:

Okay that's a little scary...

But, everytime I look at your sig I think "Oh Gerard's so pretty!"

Their all too excited by my triumphant return to the land of internet :naughty:

Oh of course... Yay, Bec's back... :mf_rosetinted:

Perving on me or Teegs? Because I, for one, don't mind any form of perving at all.

Twas you...

*joins in the groping of Adam Levine* :mf_lustslow::das:

hey everyone! how are you all

ohhh, have you watched Absolute Power before? that is good and green wing is a good comedy :naughty:

Okay, I have nothing to add to your post, but I still have more posts than you!

The fact that I twice just tried to log in as "Raisin Sky" disturbs me even further. :blink:

Ooooookay then...

Right guys, going to the movies (well the drive ins with family, whilst half in my pjs). Will be seeing the golden compass (even though I've already seen it, its dad shout today :wink2:)

Shall chat later all :wink2:

:shocked: A Drive-In ..... Golly gosh ..... I haven't been to one of them in soooooooooooooooo long ...... *has fond childhood memories*:wub2:

Have a great time Soy .... :biggrin2: