The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

A loan from monash? :blink:

How is that picture anything to do with Raffa?

*doesn't get art*

It's funny to see it written out like that though. I remember I went for months thinking that she was saying that someone named "Bom" came and gouged out her eye ... before I realised she meant an actual bomb. :blink:

You can get short term or long term student loans interest free from monash (my uni) in order to assit with your study (holiday doesn't count, laptop does :naughty:)

And I think its abstract :blink:

It was interesting :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

I used to think that she said "I was sent up on Palconny" thinking that Palconny was some town in Lebanon or something like that! :naughty:

One day I had a sudden revelation and realised that she actually said Balcony.

LOL! :roftl:

That's great. I can distinctly remember sitting around by myself listening and then shouting out "OMG! BOMB!"

Until today I thought she says "I was stand up on balcony" ... but it looks as though I am the odd one out of you and this other person.

*goes to listen again*

It's a film about four brothers and a night where they're reunited. It's very intense and quite disturbing. I can't wait to see it. You can see the trailer here.

*clicks*

You can get short term or long term student loans interest free from monash (my uni) in order to assit with your study (holiday doesn't count, laptop does :naughty:)

And I think its abstract :blink:

It was interesting :naughty:

Ooooh I get it now :thumb_yello:

Awesome. Can you say your new laptop costed more than it did? :wink2:

Sure ... a photo of a light :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ooooh I get it now :thumb_yello:

Awesome. Can you say your new laptop costed more than it did? :wink2:

Sure ... a photo of a light :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well... I could ask for a certain amount of money in order to purchase said laptop, not informing them that I have already brought it, for much cheaper :naughty:

Worth a shot, I guess :naughty:

Well... I could ask for a certain amount of money in order to purchase said laptop, not informing them that I have already brought it, for much cheaper :naughty:

Worth a shot, I guess :naughty:

:naughty: Good luck.:thumb_yello:

*hates Raffa for prooving her wrong*

*wonders why she always tells the dog to go to bed first and then gets herself ready, when she knows that the dog always scabs himself the best spot on the bed* :naughty:

*is now going to actually click on the trailer link*

I have just counted all of the money that I had in my piggy bank. I'm going to take it to the bank tomorrow (if my Dad will drive me there!) to deposit it into my account. It was almost all in small change so it was quite a task to count it all. And of course, me being me, I had to double and triple check it all. I've also divided it all into neat piles of $10, $5 and $1. :naughty:

I've ended up with $69.25 cents!

I have just counted all of the money that I had in my piggy bank. I'm going to take it to the bank tomorrow (if my Dad will drive me there!) to deposit it into my account. It was almost all in small change so it was quite a task to count it all. And of course, me being me, I had to double and triple check it all. I've also divided it all into neat piles of $10, $5 and $1. :naughty:

I've ended up with $69.25 cents!

Haha! Good work! :thumb_yello:

I'd be way too embarrassed to bring small change to the bank, so it's just stocking up in my harry potter piggy bank. It ways a tonne, but it's a good/appropriate book end :naughty:

I know, that's its appeal. :naughty:

:naughty: lol!

I like creepy horror movies, with particularly demented bad-guys. :thumb_yello:

Haha! Good work! :thumb_yello:

I'd be way too embarrassed to bring small change to the bank, so it's just stocking up in my harry potter piggy bank. It ways a tonne, but it's a good/appropriate book end :naughty:

I'll probably just get my Dad to do it for me! :naughty:

I'm far too much of a scaredy cat!

Right everyone, now I have stayed awake uploading photos (to pb and ms) I think its time for a well deserved sleep. Night all

lol, nighty night :original:

Okay, I'm going to bed. I bet that I'll end up just turning my alarm off at 8am tomorrow morning and going back to sleep.

Goodnight!

8am? :blink: Good luck :thumb_yello:

Nighty night.

And I shall also be retreating, nighty night, anyone else! :wink2:

(on an even 450 posts ... OCD much?)

Ohh they are mmmm 8 hours ahead of uk time sooo I guess its 5 ish in the morning

Fancy a kangeroo burger?

See, I'd consider moving back to Britannia just for that, you lot are right in the middle of all the time zones.

Kangaroo burger? Er...

*sincerely hopes this isn't compulsory for the Aussie thread* :naughty:

*sniffs self*

Need some deodorant, M?

See, I'd consider moving back to Britannia just for that, you lot are right in the middle of all the time zones.

Kangaroo burger? Er...

*sincerely hopes this isn't compulsory for the Aussie thread* :naughty:

Need some deodorant, M?

:roftl: NO! I just put on vegemite *points to post*