The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

sshhhh shhhhhhhhhhhh

<leaves fosters , a smoking bbq and some nice vegamite sandwiches>

I must say you all are wearing smashing blouses today :wink2:

*g;ances down at singlet top* But I'm not wearing a blouse:blink: :naughty:

*Steals vegamite and rubs it all over self to protect self from the drop bears*

Shhhh Shhhh don't mention the Drop bears:wink2:

Ohh they are mmmm 8 hours ahead of uk time sooo I guess its 5 ish in the morning

Fancy a kangeroo burger?

Still haven't quite got a hang of it Freds? We're 11 hours ahead at the moment (so 8ish then). But when daylight savings changes again (not for ages) we go back to being 9 :naughty:

*finds post*

DROP BEARS!!!

:lmfao:

Shhhh Shhhh.

And yes, I posted this with two minutes left in the morning, so good morning all.

Looks like I'm in the market for a new laptop :wink2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Soa. I read about your laptop, did you manage to save your files and stuff or is it dead?

It's dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead *takes a breath* dead.

Luckily most of my photos are on PB, but all the other files are gone, the harddrive was wiped completly.:tears:

It was my lifeline.

(Oh and its 5pm for you now, yeah?)

It's dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead *takes a breath* dead.

Luckily most of my photos are on PB, but all the other files are gone, the harddrive was wiped completly.:tears:

It was my lifeline.

(Oh and its 5pm for you now, yeah?)

That...sucks.

I'd never be able to deal with that, having to redownload AAALLL my music etc? *cringes*

Yes t'is. I should be studying for math exam on monday...:boxed:

That...sucks.

I'd never be able to deal with that, having to redownload AAALLL my music etc? *cringes*

Oh the music was handled months ago. I synced dads and my music libraries, linked my comps windows media library to his computer and deleted all my songs. So the only stuff lost is the Mika demos :shocked: (I typed that without realising what I was typing, now I'm sad.)

Dads trying to reformat it now, and its gotten further than it got last night. (since its not trying to tell me theres no harddrive) I don't know if it will work after this, but we have to try.

Edit: And you're 19 hours behind us at the moment (17 when daylight savings changes)

Oh the music was handled months ago. I synced dads and my music libraries, linked my comps windows media library to his computer and deleted all my songs. So the only stuff lost is the Mika demos :shocked: (I typed that without realising what I was typing, now I'm sad.)

Dads trying to reformat it now, and its gotten further than it got last night. (since its not trying to tell me theres no harddrive) I don't know if it will work after this, but we have to try.

Edit: And you're 19 hours behind us at the moment (17 when daylight savings changes)

why is there two hour's difference with daylight savings?!

why is there two hour's difference with daylight savings?!

Because one of us adds an hour and the other subtracts.

We both have daylight svaings

And sorry I didn't say goodbye on msn.

My laptop has reformated, but it hasn't installed half its necessary components, including the wireless capability.So its still in useless piece of junk box

Edit: Or not. Windows died and now the formatting has to be done again (after all that work dad put in) I say to give up, the computer is useless, but he wants to try again

I bailed work at 5 yesterday and headed for a gin & tonic at Docklands. Back at *work* today, but will see how long I last. No set hours, and am not expected to be here (and am alone in the office) but I work in events, and this coming week is a big one for me. Still NFI how to get the air-con on!

And yes, I posted this with two minutes left in the morning, so good morning all.

Looks like I'm in the market for a new laptop :wink2:

Congratulations!

*looks at time*

Holy crap-oly! It's 10.59! I totally made it too! G'Morning :naughty:

That...sucks.

It's alright, you can study and MFC chat. What's 1 + 1 = ?

My laptop has reformated, but it hasn't installed half its necessary components, including the wireless capability.So its still in useless piece of junk box

Edit: Or not. Windows died and now the formatting has to be done again (after all that work dad put in) I say to give up, the computer is useless, but he wants to try again

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: There's still a slight chance you can fix it though?

I bailed work at 5 yesterday and headed for a gin & tonic at Docklands. Back at *work* today, but will see how long I last. No set hours, and am not expected to be here (and am alone in the office) but I work in events, and this coming week is a big one for me. Still NFI how to get the air-con on!

Owhhh, I would not have the willpower to be there :naughty: Good work!

:thumbdown: About the air-con :thumbdown:

:roftl: Close enough. Can I ask ... why? Or is it some form of ... facial mask?

:crybaby::naughty:

It was supposed to be a face mask but, le tres idiot larkin didn't know exactly HOW so we put lotion water and oatmeal in a bowl and applied it to our faces. they are quite smooth now :naughty: that sleepover was amazing.

It was supposed to be a face mask but, le tres idiot larkin didn't know exactly HOW so we put lotion water and oatmeal in a bowl and applied it to our faces. they are quite smooth now :naughty: that sleepover was amazing.

:roftl: hahahahahaha, that is great!

:roftl: hahahahahaha, that is great!

It was sooo funny. My friend larkin, lucy, emma and I all had a heath ledger sleepover. Larkin brought oatmeal and pie So naturally we added lotion to our oatmeal and smuthered it all over our faces. Lucy made us a fort with like..christmas lights in it and we sat in there and ate the pie with our fingers (lucy fed me pie ) and listened to piece of me by britney spears and Dane cook's drowning. After we had eaten 2 really big bags of chips, one pie, and 2 litres of coke and granola bars we watched The brothers Grimm while eaitng ANOTHER bag of doritos and then onto A Knights Tale but no time for Candy or 10 things I hate about you. We had a bitch fest about things/people we hate and then we had a major pillow fight complete with butt pinching.

here's the whole story