The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right guys, going to the movies (well the drive ins with family, whilst half in my pjs). Will be seeing the golden compass (even though I've already seen it, its dad shout today :wink2:)

Shall chat later all :wink2:

Is it any good? Am going to see it next weekend

Bec, I want to go to the drive-in in my pj's tooo!!!!! :punk:

Nice pic Teegs!!

Hey HK!!!

Hey Jols!

Hey SD!

Hey Liz if you're still around! How the sunburn tuh day?

I know that HK and I will be the only ones who get this but...

Cause froot loops are yummy???

:lmfao:

Hi Mikamites. I have news.... and the damn forum wouldn't let me on earlier and then hubby and I have been watching the wedding singer as I gave it to him for Christmas (such a funny movie, I cringe inside at all the clothing whilst simultaneously cheering for all the music) and so I've only just managed to get on here....

So. What's my news? Well, I was on the phone with JB Hi-Fi today asking about Relax/Lollipop, cos whilst I was reasonably sure it was not actually being released in Australia as a disc, it never hurts to ask. And the girl came back and said that she didn't know anything about that, but according to their computer, Mika is releasing Big Girl in Aus on Feb 2nd!! I didn't think we were even going to get it here! And I tried to rush on here and tell you and the bl**dy forum was being stupid!!!

I realise this is not earth shattering, and that it is not confirmed and that the only people who possibly care are the Aussie thread, and I've posted it here, but just wondering if I should post this in the news thread?? Any mods on for advice, HK or NC? Or RBSKY?

:wub2: AWWWWWW CD !!!!! Thank you for that ....... (& sorry for your frustration) ........... we had heard smth about Big Girl being released here .....

'tho I'm not sure that we knew the date ..... I think it may have been Jols that gave us that info. ...... heheheeh ..... she seems to be the biggest radio listener out of us lot !!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

SO ...... GREAT !!!!!!! veryhappy.gif

:wub2: AWWWWWW CD !!!!! Thank you for that ....... (& sorry for your frustration) ........... we had heard smth about Big Girl being released here .....

'tho I'm not sure that we knew the date ..... I think it may have been Jols that gave us that info. ...... heheheeh ..... she seems to be the biggest radio listener out of us lot !!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

SO ...... GREAT !!!!!!! veryhappy.gif

When did we hear that? I must have missed it!!

I realise this is not earth shattering, and that it is not confirmed and that the only people who possibly care are the Aussie thread, and I've posted it here, but just wondering if I should post this in the news thread?? Any mods on for advice, HK or NC? Or RBSKY?

:biggrin2::thumb_yello: Go for it CD !!! WHY NOT ??!! :biggrin2::roftl:

Think it may have been Mon or Tues?? I was doing the same thing, googling for the relax release date and it came up instead! Think the site that I saw said the 4th, so some may be avail on the Sat, others the Mon.

And the video clip for BG from OUR concert was on Video Hits last Sunday (and thanks to armande and me being a million years behind everyone else I got to see it!)

Apparently Video Hits usually release on thurs/Fri their playlist for the weekends shows. They hadn't updated it yesterday, but at least that way we will know what day to expect it.

Am still waiting to see it on Channel V or V2.

Good spotting though CD, we need everyone out there looking out for OUR best interests :naughty::thumb_yello:

Think it may have been Mon or Tues?? I was doing the same thing, googling for the relax release date and it came up instead! Think the site that I saw said the 4th, so some may be avail on the Sat, others the Mon.

And the video clip for BG from OUR concert was on Video Hits last Sunday (and thanks to armande and me being a million years behind everyone else I got to see it!)

Apparently Video Hits usually release on thurs/Fri their playlist for the weekends shows. They hadn't updated it yesterday, but at least that way we will know what day to expect it.

Good spotting though CD, we need everyone out there looking out for OUR best interests :naughty::thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: HAHHAHA .... I just KNEW it was you Jols !!!!!! :thumb_yello:

*Jumps for joy* :roftl:

About bl**dy time 'Big Girls' was released here!!! Wooooot!

P.S. Oh when does 'relax' hit the aussie stores, does anyone know?

We will (hopefully) get it as the next release, unless the new album is ready and we jump straight into that.

So, prob mid year based on his other release dates.

I know that HK and I will be the only ones who get this but...

Cause froot loops are yummy???

:lmfao:

Yes, yes they are!!!! :naughty:

:blink: erm ...... I think HK might be the only one that doesn't get it ..... :blink: ................................... :biggrin2: I'm sure it's really funny 'tho ..... :lmfao:

Ah! And I thought I had a scoop!

What do you mean about Video Hits showing Big Girl? Do you mean live footage from the Sydney concert? I've watched Video Hits once in 12 odd years. (And that was in November, looking to see if Mika came on). Is it a different show on Saturday to Sunday? I'll go look it up.

Does anyone think we will ever get Relax/Lollipop here? The time for releasing stuff from LICM still, seems to be rapidly dwindling:thumbdown:

Edit: Didn't see Jolene's above post about Relax.

:biggrin2: HAHHAHA .... I just KNEW it was you Jols !!!!!! :thumb_yello:

*hangs head in shame*

I really need to get a life, otherwise I will turn into a blob sitting in front of here all day! At least with the tv on a music channel I occasionally get off my fat ass and dance around a bit to stretch my legs :naughty:

I miss you

We haven't talked to eachother since the time we went on webcam

:sorry:

I hadn't been able to get on MSN again tonight.. It wouldn't let me:throw::mad3:

UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!! :lol3::gathering::das::biggrin2:

Looks like we are getting the same track listing as everyone else:

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

MIKA

Music: POP: Pop

CD Single

Release Date: Mon 4 Feb 2008

E-mail this product information to a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add to Shopping Cart

Add to Wishlist Price: AUD$4.61

To Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive

Description:

'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' is Mika's fourth single to be lifted from his hugely successful debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. 'Big Girl' is an anthemic and celebratory war cry to applaud size diversity as well as a cutting critique of the new Size Zero culture. This four track single features an exclusive b-side, a live track and remix!

Track Listing: 1. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Album Version)

2. Instant Martyr

3. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Live From Hong Kong)

4. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Tom Middleton Remix)

Availability: