The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

I miss you

We haven't talked to eachother since the time we went on webcam :crybaby:

:shocked: You two went on webcam ???!!! :sneaky2::roftl:

Ah! And I thought I had a scoop!

What do you mean about Video Hits showing Big Girl? Do you mean live footage from the Sydney concert? I've watched Video Hits once in 12 odd years. (And that was in November, looking to see if Mika came on). Is it a different show on Saturday to Sunday? I'll go look it up.

Does anyone think we will ever get Relax/Lollipop here? The time for releasing stuff from LICM still, seems to be rapidly dwindling:thumbdown:

Aaaaahhhh ......... 'relax' CD ...... we are soooo behind here ..... I was OVERJOYED when I heard about Big Girl !!! I reckon Aussies will LOVE IT !!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like we are getting the same track listing as everyone else:

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

MIKA

Music: POP: Pop

CD Single

Release Date: Mon 4 Feb 2008

E-mail this product information to a friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add to Shopping Cart

Add to Wishlist Price: AUD$4.61

To Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Prices displayed are in Australian Dollars and, where applicable, GST inclusive

Description:

'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' is Mika's fourth single to be lifted from his hugely successful debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. 'Big Girl' is an anthemic and celebratory war cry to applaud size diversity as well as a cutting critique of the new Size Zero culture. This four track single features an exclusive b-side, a live track and remix!

Track Listing: 1. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Album Version)

2. Instant Martyr

3. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Live From Hong Kong)

4. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) (Tom Middleton Remix)

Availability:

Interesting. Where was this from? I find it funny what it says about the "cutting critique of the size zero culture", when I'm pretty sure I've heard Mika say it wasn't actually about that specifically.

:blink: erm ...... I think HK might be the only one that doesn't get it ..... ................................... I'm sure it's really funny 'tho ..... :lmfao:

read my reason for editing on my HEY shoutout post... and then read this one's.. :biggrin2:

We did!! it was soo funny!! :naughty:

Well, I just went and looked at video hits and I could only find old playlists for them. What's with that? Is it me, being hopeless or them not having them up even tho it is Friday night?

No, I just checked again too, and it hasn't been updated :thumbdown:

don't reallt feel like sitting through 3 and half hours of video hits.....

Aaaaahhhh ......... 'relax' CD ...... we are soooo behind here ..... I was OVERJOYED when I heard about Big Girl !!! I reckon Aussies will LOVE IT !!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I hope so too! I get really annoyed cause, although GK didn't go to no 1 here the Aus market have been more supportive of his songs chart wise than other countries (inc UK!) yet here we sit, still with no concert.... (check it out on wikipedia!)

Interesting. Where was this from? I find it funny what it says about the "cutting critique of the size zero culture", when I'm pretty sure I've heard Mika say it wasn't actually about that specifically.

The site some random, maybe vidsofoz.com.au or something like that? and yeah, you are right about the size zero thing, I think they just like to say that cause it sounds cool

Is it any good? Am going to see it next weekend

Its alright. The books better as always, but its good to see it all. I do hate that they chose to end it on a happy part, rather than finish the book (by adding 15 minutes) and having the sad part and the climax at the end, but I guess that will be the start of the next movie

Bec, I want to go to the drive-in in my pj's tooo!!!!! :punk:

All the cool people do it (or so I think, because I do it)

My brother asked why I was ewearing Pjs, but they were what I got into after work, and why bother changing clothes for the drive ins. I do it all the time :naughty:

:lmao:

And now I have to call you Raisin Sky forever. It will never leave my brain.:roftl:

Raisin Sky :roftl:

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realise by admitting to this, you have given us all permission to call you Raisin Sky from now on

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :roftl:

Okay that's a little scary...

But, everytime I look at your sig I think "Oh Gerard's so pretty!"

That he is. Have you seen P.S. I Love You? I bawled my eyes out. *sniffles*

I prob shouldn't post this *hides from inevitable MSN slap from RBSKY*, but I can't help myself...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=994537&postcount=1366

Awwww :wub2: I love my Horny.

*ignores the whole gay thing* :naughty:

Hey Liz if you're still around! How the sunburn tuh day?

Hi Kelz! Still sore. Clothes over sunburn sucks. :thumbdown: Thanks for asking.

*wonders if the probs with the server have been sorted out now*

Hi everyone! Another super quiet day for me- I love it (except I feel really lazy lying around the house!) I have done the grocery shopping, picked out the tiles for bathroom renovation (whenever it actually happens!) and gonna take the kids to the pool soon. Have been trying to catch BG on tv, but no luck so far.....

I have to babysit for some friends tonight, but that means I should have a couple of uninterrupted hours of mfc- now all I need are some threads to keep me occupied!

:thumb_yello: Howdy Soy !! I just logged on , after yet ANOTHER late night on mfc .... *rolls eyes* ..... What time does your shift go to ?? Have fun !:punk:

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE !! :biggrin2:

Its until 11pm, doesn't start for a few hours though, so all good.

Should be an easy, quiet shift (I hope)

Ohhhh, I just went to the video hits site again to see if the play list was up (it wasn't :thumbdown: ) but on the playlist from 23rd Dec Sparkadia were shown..... :punk: That's awesome that they are getting some airplay (the song was Animals)

Ohhhh, I just went to the video hits site again to see if the play list was up (it wasn't :thumbdown: ) but on the playlist from 23rd Dec Sparkadia were shown..... :punk: That's awesome that they are getting some airplay (the song was Animals)

:blush-anim-cl: They didn't really do it for Howie & I .... :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I hate you. You start a Part 7 then post 300 posts in 2 days. My eyes are twitching from staring at my screen for so long while catching up. :boxed:

Okay everyone I'm back. Happy New years, this will be a long post because I have a whole week to comment on (and of course I have to comment, I chat far too much)

2 parts.... oh yeah, thats what a week away does to me

So the MQ trophy first went from me to Teegs and now to you. :tears:

STEPHEN FRY!!! .. Ok.. In 2003 I was going to HMV in the city to buy a Kylie vinyl from there and on the way, there was an Angus & Robertson bookstore and some instore was going on outside it, turned out it was Stephen Fry! Me and my brother walked right past his table and giggled cos we knew him from SPICEWORLD : The Movie. Like.. hahaha.. he was in Spice Girls movie.. and then were on our merry little way..

Yeh.. thats my Stephen Fry experience.. :wink2:

Trust you to bring Kylie and Spice Girls into a Stephen Fry story. slap.gif

Well, you may have heard the name from me. Stephen Fry, along with his early comic partner and friend Hugh Laurie (who plays House in House MD), is an amazing and hilarious English comedian. They can be seen in 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie', 'Jeeves and Woosteer', and 'Blackadder'. He's extraordinarily intelligent.

Umm, he also narrates the British (which are the Australian) Harry Potter audio books.

Correct. I'm a big fan of his. Except from the Harry Potter narration, I listened to the Prisoner of Azkaban and was traumatised by his Hermione impersonation "Harry, don't be sillyyyyy". *shudder*

The fact that I twice just tried to log in as "Raisin Sky" disturbs me even further. :blink: :blink:

Mike, Panadik, Soy, OG, Raisin Sky... the Aussies have a propensity for typos. :roftl: