• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like shopping. Right now.

Thought that was Jolene for a sec. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

One word Raisin Sky: ebay!

I am very proud of my little monkeys- managed to get both of them to go down the waterslide with me, so now they are officially prepped for the theme parks on the coast :thumb_yello:

*takes Raisin Sky shopping*

Wait, you don't have money? Neither do I.:shocked:

*goes home*

*goes banging on the doors of random stores asking them to open for me*

I am very proud of my little monkeys- managed to get both of them to go down the waterslide with me, so now they are officially prepped for the theme parks on the coast :thumb_yello:

Ebay would be verra dangerous ground for me. I wouldna dare.

*goes off to have a look anyways* Just broooowsing.

Congrats! Were they afraid to go down the slide before?

*goes banging on the doors of random stores asking them to open for me*

Ebay would be verra dangerous ground for me. I wouldna dare.

*goes off to have a look anyways* Just broooowsing.

:naughty: RSSKY, are there no shops open near you?

No, tis the evening. Also, the items I want to buy... I have no idea what store they might be in. And.... I just found the perfect store on ebay. :sneaky2: I willna buy anything there though... I will just sit and stare and weep softly.

No, tis the evening. Also, the items I want to buy... I have no idea what store they might be in. And.... I just found the perfect store on ebay. :sneaky2: I willna buy anything there though... I will just sit and stare and weep softly.

OOOOOOOoooooooo ..... :naughty: What is it ????? :biggrin2:

I have never taken them down before. Bailey is 4 and Kenzie 3, he was really cool with it, she was a bit scared at first cause it was high but once she was up there she loved it and wanted to do it again. It made me so excited about on hol, haven't had a prpoer holiday in years and we have so much exciting stuff planned *goes off to look at theme park websites again:naughty: *

But....I thought it's only 20 past 7!:shocked:

Your shops must close much earlier than ours. It's almost half past midnight here and the mall a few blocks away is still hoppin'.

I have never taken them down before. Bailey is 4 and Kenzie 3, he was really cool with it, she was a bit scared at first cause it was high but once she was up there she loved it and wanted to do it again. It made me so excited about on hol, haven't had a prpoer holiday in years and we have so much exciting stuff planned *goes off to look at theme park websites again:naughty: *

Oh, yay! How cute! I hope you have fun.

*spits raisins at the back of everyones head with pea shooter*

*ducks and counters with her own CALIFORNIA raisins, which are likely three times the size of RSSKY's anyways, so there*:naughty:

But....I thought it's only 20 past 7!:shocked:

Your shops must close much earlier than ours. It's almost half past midnight here and the mall a few blocks away is still hoppin'.

Oh, yay! How cute! I hope you have fun.

*ducks and counters with her own CALIFORNIA raisins, which are likely three times the size of RSSKY's anyways, so there*:naughty:

Shops open that late :shocked: I need to move in with you!! :naughty:

Ok.:biggrin2:

It's like that most of the time, except national holidays. The mall closes down in it's entirety for two hours each morning, 3 to 5, and then they re-open for the morning crowd. It's a madhouse.

Wow- shops in Perth aren't allowed to even open on a Sunday, unless they are in the CBD. It's so dumb that places like Ikea can't even trade then, and the only time the shops are open late is on thurs till 9pm.

What's the name of your mall, I want to go check it out online!

:naughty: Yeah ..... it's been verra warm here today too ...... tho' we now have a lovely sea breeze !!! :wub2:

I envy your sea breeze. Our sea breeze seems to be broken

Hi aussies!!

How are you all on this nice evening?

(nice being a relative term, as it's rainy and freezing here and apparently blazing hot for you.):naughty:

I'm fine, still warm, so wearing the most oddest clothes at the moment

So the MQ trophy first went from me to Teegs and now to you. :tears:

I know, I'm sorry. I talk too much and am competitve

Good luck with that. Stay away from the buyitnow button

And hello again everyone