The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

I am still on holidays from work....this is my last week :( I am terribly worried how I will be able to stay away from MFC at work. I will have to cut back and only check the forums a couple of times a day. I am always the highest internet user at work :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Good luck with keeping your mfc time down, going back to work is never fun,

I'm glad I don't have to go to uni for 7 weeks or so, and only work casually.... means I'm still holidaying for awhile :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I think Scrubs might be on right now on tv :naughty:

I'm watching it on dvd.... just finished the second season, so watching the bonus features before starting the third season.

After that, I'm back to having to wait for tv scrubs, until I get more on dvd

Oooooh, bonus features. Sounds fun!

Good luck with keeping your mfc time down, going back to work is never fun,

I'm glad I don't have to go to uni for 7 weeks or so, and only work casually.... means I'm still holidaying for awhile :naughty:

7 weeks??!:shocked:

I"m going back tomorrow. Not cool.

I don't know where else to post this without getting hunted down and stabbed rather painfully but I just read on Yahoo Answers that someone said Mika has a girlfriend (!) and she is in the Grace Kelly clip.

Has anyone else heard this or is it a pile of you know what?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnzS9kYEUFrt5Z1wbY7kIAlJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20071020041534AASKhI1

Howdy everyone..... I'm checking in at the moment. Hoping to drag one of the brothers to see PS I Love You, or Enchanted tomorrow.

*votes for PS I Love You* Even though I cried literally the whole movie and I tried so hard to not cry and ended up with a headache because all the tears and distress built up and I need to see it again on my own so I can baaaaaaaaaawl to my hearts content cos I am so not over it yet. I need to grieve properly. Geeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Oooooh, bonus features. Sounds fun!

7 weeks??!:shocked:

I"m going back tomorrow. Not cool.

The bonus features are always interesting....

And yeah, not until the last week of Feb, thats when I go back

:biggrin2: HELLO M' LOVELIES !!!! :biggrin2:

Heya HK, how are you?

And I swear, when I clicked on new posts just before, all the thread titles were red. Weird, or insanity on my part?

*votes for PS I Love You* Even though I cried literally the whole movie and I tried so hard to not cry and ended up with a headache because all the tears and distress built up and I need to see it again on my own so I can baaaaaaaaaawl to my hearts content cos I am so not over it yet. I need to grieve properly. Geeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I really want to see it, but the brother might not agree to the teary flick.

Heres hoping I can see it though, otherwise, enchanted it is

I don't know where else to post this without getting hunted down and stabbed rather painfully but I just read on Yahoo Answers that someone said Mika has a girlfriend (!) and she is in the Grace Kelly clip.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnzS9kYEUFrt5Z1wbY7kIAlJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20071020041534AASKhI1

I think people are just speculating because he refuses to admit anything.

I wouldn't pay any attention to it.

:naughty: I haven't heard that .... but he has said in a few interviews that he is single !:wink2:

:shocked::roftl: HIYA !!:roftl:

I really want to see it, but the brother might not agree to the teary flick.

Heres hoping I can see it though, otherwise, enchanted it is

*PS I LOVE YOU* *PS I LOVE YOU* *PS I LOVE YOU*

Tell your bro-cuz this message from me: Hilary S**** walking around in bra.

Can't remember if she is wearing undies or a skirt. I was too busy swooning over Butters.

*PS I LOVE YOU* *PS I LOVE YOU* *PS I LOVE YOU*

Tell your bro-cuz this message from me: Hilary S**** walking around in bra.

Can't remember if she is wearing undies or a skirt. I was too busy swooning over Butters.

Hmmm, that might get him in. Enchanted might be just too chicky for him.

I'm such a kind sister, only gave him two options, both chick flicks basically.

:naughty: I haven't heard that .... but he has said in a few interviews that he is single !:wink2:

Oh really? :shocked: I did not know this....do you have any of those interviews? I always hoped in the back of my mind he would have a significant other to cuddle up to when the nights get cold. I don't want him to be lonely :blush-anim-cl:

I am busy busy busyyyyyyyyy can't stay and chat. *tears*

Tally-ho and all that chappies.

*waves goodbye and exits via secret tunnel*

But first...

*puts torch up to face and does evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA.

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Scrubs is awesome. But I've only ever seen a few episodes. My brother and his girlfriends are obsessed with it. I think that they are up to season 6!

I've seen parts of season 6, but I've only started collecting the dvds just recently.....

I love it

Oh really? :shocked: I did not know this....do you have any of those interviews? I always hoped in the back of my mind he would have a significant other to cuddle up to when the nights get cold. I don't want him to be lonely :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Sadly no ..... he said in one of the Manchester one's , whilst being interviewed by Alexa Chung, that he was looking for a stable relationship .. :wink2: You can find that on the front page of Babsou's thread !!:thumb_yello:

I am busy busy busyyyyyyyyy can't stay and chat. *tears*

Tally-ho and all that chappies.

*waves goodbye and exits via secret tunnel*

But first...

*puts torch up to face and does evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA.

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

:roftl: OOOOOPPPPEEEENNN THE CUUUURRRTTTAAAIIINNNSSS !!!!!

Oy, it's midnight. Love you all, but I'm off to bed.

(if I can tear my gaze from Dolly Parton's chest, which happens to be on the screen quite a bit right now)

FY&GN!

Bye Arts !!!!:wub2:

Scrubs is awesome. But I've only ever seen a few episodes. My brother and his girlfriends are obsessed with it. I think that they are up to season 6!

Sorry to quote myself but I just realised that I wrote "girlfriends" instead of "girlfriend"! That makes my brother sound like a bit of a jerk. :naughty:

Im incrediably lazy this evening...... just chilling, watching scrubs and doing nothing worthwhile :naughty:

Ah - the joys of doing nothing. And the joys of Scrubs.

I'm such a Yahoo answers addict. I have (sadly) seen that question before. The person has no idea what they are talking about, note the Asker's comment.

Ahh, I could not cry in a cinema. No way. And then you would have to walk out through the foyer .. nope, I avoid watching those kinds of movies out of home.

And yeah, not until the last week of Feb, thats when I go back

Excessively long breaks ... love them

And I swear, when I clicked on new posts just before, all the thread titles were red. Weird, or insanity on my part?

Did anyone watch Ghost Whisperer last night? The ghosts were trying to send her a sinister message, and at one point when she was googling they changed the writing and made it red, etc.

I'd expect you probably have some murderous ghosts haunting you.

... or it's insanity on your part.

Haha S**** S**** S****

Lol. S**** ... fun!

Scrubs is awesome. But I've only ever seen a few episodes. My brother and his girlfriend are obsessed with it. I think that they are up to season 6!

Everyone's been talking about Scrubs so much that when I packed my stuff this afternoon I put in the first few seasons. Am I mad? I've basically resigned myself to a pathetic existance for the next few days.

I am also Scrubs obsessed. I download them as they come out in the US, so I'm halfway into season 7.

*grumbles about writers strike*

I'm animal-sitting my dad's menagerie for the next few days. I'm bored already though. I don't like using other people's computers ... can't save all the pictures/etc I find in my mindless traulings.

I'm so bored that I just did the "pencil shading" thing to see what my dad last wrote on his notepad. It was 'pineapple'. In really big letters. Weird.

I'd go and watch some Scrubs ... but it's quite sweltering in the rest of the house.

I am also Scrubs obsessed. I download them as they come out in the US, so I'm halfway into season 7.

*grumbles about writers strike*

*Joins Oakie Doke in grumbling about writers strike because it means that they have also stopped House halfway through season 4 (even though this season hasn't been as good as the previous three)*

I'm so bored that I just did the "pencil shading" thing to see what my dad last wrote on his notepad. It was 'pineapple'. In really big letters. Weird.

:roftl: I don't know why but that made laugh.