The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

well its fairly likely i would have the response if i was proposed to, i have been engaged before and i told the guy no and then slapped him and was like "yes, duh!!" so the peas and carrots question in response is fairly likely

tho if this bf EVER actually wants it in writing, he would love that response.

as for the question how often do i get"jenny will u marry me" i get at least 2 jenny jokes a day, i get jenny ren lots 2

:naughty: LOL at the slapping.

:blink: You poor thing, at the Jenny references :bleh:

I was up before midday today as well! But I don't have much proof either.

But I had a dentist appointment at 10am, so I promise that I was awake for that!

Suuurre you were. Until we see a post from this so called "dentist" nothing's being taken for the truth.

Hello Aussies, How are you all today?

Hello,

Pretty good, have to start getting ready for my job interview soon. :bleh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its pouring with rain, and cold *wonders how much worse climent change is gunna be*

seriously we have had, a heat wave, cold snap, on and off rain for about two weeks, heat wave again, on and off rain for a couple days, and now lots of rain and a cold snap! *curses evil pulluting people*

I'll be up before midday tomorrow, because I work at 8am. Don't get home until midday though, so no proof again

It's okay. I'll believe you.

Perhaps.

OMG it's soo hot outside!

40 Degrees! :shocked:

I'm melting!

Yes, it's VERY hot here as well.

Suuurre you were. Until we see a post from this so called "dentist" nothing's being taken for the truth.

Curses! I would try to get her to post on her but I can't be bothered. It's too hot. :wink2:

Yay! Clarinetists unite! :punk:

Lol, I tried to play it the other day, but my dog made a fuss when ever I played high notes, so I stopped. I didn't realise I sounded that bad. :bleh:

Stupid Target and their stupid sales on stupid unnecesary items. I once bought a raincoat for my dog from their too. He demolished it in 3 seconds flat. Something I could have easily predicted if they hadn't blinded me with their "DOG JACKETS! 50% OFF!" signs...

My dog freaks out too, especially when I try to play LiCM songs.

Might as well find some use for that songbook that I bought without thought to the fact that I can't play guitar or piano...:fisch:

OMG it's soo hot outside!

40 Degrees! :shocked:

I'm melting!

*gloats about pouring rain and subzero temperatures*

:naughty:

My dog freaks out too, especially when I try to play LiCM songs.

Might as well find some use for that songbook that I bought without thought to the fact that I can't play guitar or piano...:fisch:

*gloats about pouring rain and subzero temperatures*

:naughty:

*joins in on gloating about coldness*