The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would they be able to tell? Is there some magical way to find out that I don't know about, like the top poster thing that took me forever to figure out?

There is a difference in the offical posts and unoffical... so the millionith should be post 1021997..... (which if you hold the mouse over the # and look in the bottom left corner on the taskbar you can see what number that post is)

Apparently its me... but I'm rechecking the difference :naughty:

There is a difference in the offical posts and unoffical... so the millionith should be post 1021997..... (which if you hold the mouse over the # and look in the bottom left corner on the taskbar you can see what number that post is)

Apparently its me... but I'm rechecking the difference :naughty:

:shocked: OH WELL ....... let's make sure sure it's here anyway ..... :naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeah ....... in the end I guess it will be up to admin. 'tho ...... *sees days of debating etc. on the '1 millionth post thread '* :roftl:

I'm not fussed either way....

According to the front page, I was online when it happened, and I'm happy with that

Do you guys know that on Channel 7 8:30 Friday night they are showing Cirque du Soleil - Varekai which is what Mika went to on the 8th (those pics with the colourful orange scarf). I wonder if we will be able to see him arrive or what not.

Should be something to watch??

Curses! I would try to get her to post on her but I can't be bothered. It's too hot. :wink2:

xdzsfaewq (aww, my dog just wrote that. thought it'd be a shame to delete it. maybe it has some hidden meaning?)

*imagines*

"DentistsRock69: Yeah ... so I'm sweet-dreams' dentist ... she came to see me today ... in the morning ... ... ... brush your teeth!"

My dog freaks out too, especially when I try to play LiCM songs.

Might as well find some use for that songbook that I bought without thought to the fact that I can't play guitar or piano...

You can play those songs on clarient? Wooo, I was looking at that book on Amazon.

*runs off to order a copy immediately*

DC.... you had a post, and you deleted it :shocked:

I was about to quote it :naughty:

Why I oughta... *grumble*

It's people like you, deleting posts dilly dally, that are confusing everyone in the millionth post thread. I hope your happy.

*joins in on gloating about coldness*

*joins in, gloating about not being in extreme heat*

It was 24 today here, suckers. :naughty:

No, I didn't come here to be the millionth poster. I came here to grace everyone with my presence.

*presents self*

*is graced by presence*

Nah, the forum frooze again.... its against the millionith

Congratulations, on making 2 typos and whinging about the forum :original:

... and making it in the Aussie thread :thumb_yello:

Do you guys know that on Channel 7 8:30 Friday night they are showing Cirque du Soleil - Varekai which is what Mika went to on the 8th (those pics with the colourful orange scarf). I wonder if we will be able to see him arrive or what not.

Should be something to watch??

Should be something to watch because we if we have a large enough TV we might be able to spot Mika in the crowd? Or worth watching because Cirque do Soleil is craazzzyyy? Actually, they are both good reasons.

*puts watching channel 7 on friday on to do list*