The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Why I oughta... *grumble*

It's people like you, deleting posts dilly dally, that are confusing everyone in the millionth post thread. I hope your happy.

Congratulations, on making 2 typos and whinging about the forum :original:

... and making it in the Aussie thread :thumb_yello:

Yes, Dc and his deleting posts, making people trying to work out which is the millionith even more confused

And thanks, if I was going to get it (or close to it, whatever it may be) it would of course be with typos and whinging, typical me :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm unsure if that was dirty, but my filthy american mind interpreted it as very interesting.

Because Soy said so? (I swear, I thought this before I even read the next post.)

Yes, I interpreted "How's it hanging?" as dirty...

But of course... I think you and Soy spend too much time together...

I saw I Am Legend yesterday - I really loved it. The zombies in it were pretty scary....but I am very wimpy

Mum said it was pretty scary... I couldn't go cause someone had to babysit the 7 year old...

:biggrin2: HIYA FOLKS !!! It's warm here too ...... tho' we have a lovely ocean breeze blowing thru' the trees & onto the verandah !!!!

Yeah well...

I don't have any breeze at all...

DC.... you had a post, and you deleted it :shocked:

I was about to quote it

And I can see it...

It was

Relax (Lemon Squeezy) ... !!!
if anyone was curious...

You're so weird DC...

It was me :blush-anim-cl:

In here:punk:

Ooooh yay!!! Yet another reason why the Aussie thread is the best place in the MFC!!!

CONGRATS, SOY!!!

You should get free Mikamerch or something.

Well considering the unofficial 1 000 000th poster got a shirt I think you should too... if you don't I'll go harass Freddie..

Oh... and I found these in Peej's hotseat...

67gcuo6dh6.gif

(Thank you Rilo8913...)

and this one...

shocked.gif

(Bec, remind you of someone?) :naughty:

Yes, I interpreted "How's it hanging?" as dirty...

But of course... I think you and Soy spend too much time together...

Well considering the unofficial 1 000 000th poster got a shirt I think you should too... if you don't I'll go harass Freddie..

and this one...

shocked.gif

(Bec, remind you of someone?) :naughty:

Yes, Artsy may be spending too much time around me :naughty:

And I was going to ask, in true The Todd style "How's your penis?" Much more straight to the point

*shakes head* too much scubs

Oh, A shirt would be cool :wub2:

And *thinks* Yes, but I'm having trouble thinking of who. Apart from the star of our msn story (which Kelz and you and I wrote)

If not, then who am I supposed to be reminded of *heat makes me slow*

Yes, Dc and his deleting posts, making people trying to work out which is the millionith even more confused

And thanks, if I was going to get it (or close to it, whatever it may be) it would of course be with typos and whinging, typical me :naughty:

:roftl:

yeah thats why....*pouty face* is that a dumb idea :roftl: :roftl:

Lol, no, of course not. Who wouldn't want (in true stalker-level style) to squint and try to see what Mika is like in his spare time, in around 1cm^2, for about 0.23 seconds out of how ever many hours the show goes for.

*pulls out magnifying glass in preparation for tomorrow*

That's kinda sorta amusing...

But you're always making typos and whinging so why is it any surprise? :naughty:

Yeah, I know... Shut up Tegan!

*shuts up*

Morning allll :thumb_yello:

<typing from a freezing cold and rainy england>

Hey Freddie!

Send the rain and some cold weather here... Don't want all the cold weather cause I hate cold weather... just enough to stop it from being so bloody humid here!

Yes, Artsy may be spending too much time around me :naughty:

And I was going to ask, in true The Todd style "How's your penis?" Much more straight to the point

And *thinks* Yes, but I'm having trouble thinking of who. Apart from the star of our msn story (which Kelz and you and I wrote)

If not, then who am I supposed to be reminded of *heat makes me slow*

Oh yes... the Todd... shoulda asked anyway... woulda gotten this sort of reaction from Freddie: :shocked:

And yes... the star of our story... I think Peej called it a blow job face

Come on Freddie... as if I've never said something dirty like that before to you! :naughty:

Toast is the euphemism for chicken... which is the euphemism for sex...

Basically toast=sex... (right Bec?)

Yeah toast = chicken, and toaster = lover.