The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

It gets a bit like that, doesn't it?

Might be worse next week for me. I'll either be home with only one of the brothers (oh joy), or on a family roadtrip, that because of work (and learning of the roadtrip too late to take it off) I'd only be on for 4 days.

I'm thinking staying home :naughty:

Well, that way you can avoid the one brother quite easily, unless he's the clingy type.:naughty:

I have an 8-page paper due next Wednesday. (Why I was assigned a paper the first day of the class, I have no idea.)

It's going to be (due to my brilliant natural sense of irony) on the huge amount of stress in the lives of college students.:bleh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, that way you can avoid the one brother quite easily, unless he's the clingy type.:naughty:

I have an 8-page paper due next Wednesday. (Why I was assigned a paper the first day of the class, I have no idea.)

It's going to be (due to my brilliant natural sense of irony) on the huge amount of stress in the lives of college students.:bleh:

Oh his not at all clingy, the only problem is, his the one who steals the big screen tv (which I like to use during the day, to watch my tv series marathons on :wink2:)

But very easy to avoid.

Edit: And just randomnly, all the baby avators make me giggle. You wouldn't pick the type of forum we're on from them (you'd think its a mothers group or something :naughty:)

I love it

Oh his not at all clingy, the only problem is, his the one who steals the big screen tv (which I like to use during the day, to watch my tv series marathons on :wink2:)

But very easy to avoid.

Edit: And just randomnly, all the baby avators make me giggle. You wouldn't pick the type of forum we're on from them (you'd think its a mothers group or something )

I love it

Lol.

Get to the couch early and hide the remote.:thumb_yello:

Edit: I know, it's hilarious. I want to pinch everyone's cheeks. So cute.

Hiya, Aussies, I'm back home. I'm working full-time + studying for my exams in a week so I'm not going to be on much for the next few weeks. I'm going out now but I'll be back later tonight. Ciao for now.

Heya Scut!!! make the most of your time off before exams

(and don't forget about us :crybaby:)

LOL :roftl: I love this so much. Thanks heaps Kelzy! :wub2:

I'm gonna show all my Gerry friends. They'll think it's awesome. :punk:

Gerry dies in all his movies, so I will defo be in need of a never-ending supply of these. :naughty:

Your welcome!!

I love how it says "softest and thickest ever":naughty:

Hello aussies. What. Is.

(up?)

UP? alot of tents, the temperature gauge, electrical bills, water bills, my ego, the sky.....

and without a doubt; some guy within a 5km radius of my home.

What's UP with you?? (reminds me of a Dr Seuss book 'Great day for up' :naughty: )

Your welcome!!

I love how it says "softest and thickest ever":naughty:

Isn't that an oxymoron?:naughty:

UP? alot of tents, the temperature gauge, electrical bills, water bills, my ego, the sky.....

and without a doubt; some guy within a 5km radius of my home.

What's UP with you?? (reminds me of a Dr Seuss book 'Great day for up' :naughty: )

Good guydar, Mothah.

That's the title of a children's book?:shocked:

Nothing is up with me, except I might have food poisoning.

Isn't that an oxymoron?:naughty:

Good guydar, Mothah.

That's the title of a children's book?:shocked:

Nothing is up with me, except I might have food poisoning.

Yes it is.. it was one of my favourite books when I was a child.. If I can find it I'll quote some on here..

Speaking of kids. I love the baby pics too Bec.. makes us look like a weirdo forum !! totally excellent :punk:

and what did you eat Daughtah? hmmm??

I'm about to have Beef in black bean sauce with flied lice :naughty:

Lol.

Get to the couch early and hide the remote.:thumb_yello:

Edit: I know, it's hilarious. I want to pinch everyone's cheeks. So cute.

Ah but the problem with that is that the thing I use to play dvds is his ps3 (since he unhooked the dvd player).

So hiding the remote doesn't work

Speaking of kids. I love the baby pics too Bec.. makes us look like a weirdo forum !! totally excellent :punk:

And a weirdo forum we are :naughty:

Mmm Beef in black bean and flied lice. Yum

Hi Guys!

Long time no talk!!!

Just wanted to say hi, am about to head off to dinner with the mummy's from my mothers group (it's gonna be a pissy one so I am catching the bus to the restaurant :naughty: ) so may be back in a chatty mood later (or may be too pissed to even make it home!! :roftl: )

And when I get a chance I too will load a baby pic!

Talk later!

Yes it is.. it was one of my favourite books when I was a child.. If I can find it I'll quote some on here..

I ate a McD's, or "Maccas" as you silly people call it, burger that wasn't throughly cooked, and I've felt a bit off ever since. Jackers got all pissy because I casually mentioned it to him AFTER I had finished off everything.:naughty:

Ah but the problem with that is that the thing I use to play dvds is his ps3 (since he unhooked the dvd player).

So hiding the remote doesn't work

Oh, that is a toughie, then.

We look like a bunch of pervos with pics of our favorite "friends" up everywhere.:naughty:

Mmmmmm......flied lice. That's quality cooking. But what's black bean sauce? I don't think I've ever had it.

Hi Guys!

Long time no talk!!!

Just wanted to say hi, am about to head off to dinner with the mummy's from my mothers group (it's gonna be a pissy one so I am catching the bus to the restaurant :naughty: ) so may be back in a chatty mood later (or may be too pissed to even make it home!! :roftl: )

Talk later!

Hi and bye, Jols! *waves*

I ate a McD's, or "Maccas" as you silly people call it, burger that wasn't throughly cooked, and I've felt a bit off ever since. Jackers got all pissy because I casually mentioned it to him AFTER I had finished off everything.:naughty:

Ick.... undercooked maccas burgers (actually, my maccas is bad for that when certan people are working)

Lol, good luck with it :thumb_yello::naughty:

Edit: And just randomnly, all the baby avators make me giggle. You wouldn't pick the type of forum we're on from them (you'd think its a mothers group or something :naughty:)

I love it

Haha, it really is. Hmm, mine is not a close up like everyone else's...

*goes to find a close up picture*

We look like a bunch of pervos with pics of our favorite "friends" up everywhere.:naughty:

Thats what my initial thought was, either we're a parents club, or a pedo forum :mf_rosetinted:

And it is a toughie, hopefully he'll disappear for extended spans of time.

we are weird.. just look at DC.. total freak.. I mean who buys things in multiples!!:wink2::naughty:

and the beef in black bean: is good :das:

Hi Guys!

Long time no talk!!!

Just wanted to say hi, am about to head off to dinner with the mummy's from my mothers group (it's gonna be a pissy one so I am catching the bus to the restaurant :naughty: ) so may be back in a chatty mood later (or may be too pissed to even make it home!! )

Talk later!

Heya Jols!! sounds like fun!

YOU PIG!!! I'm on Jackies side.. :bleh:

A few aren't close up.

Mine is really close up, because the pic I chose is really close up.

I have no idea what I was doing, but I have a sneaking suspicion I may have been stealing the camera :naughty:

(Its a fun looking pic)

Ick.... undercooked maccas burgers (actually, my maccas is bad for that when certan people are working)

Remind me to not go near your establishment.:bleh:

I'm rather sure that I'm fine; it was some hours ago, and if it were food poisoning, I'd either be dead or violently throwing up by now, I think.:blink:

we are weird.. just look at DC.. total freak.. I mean who buys things in multiples!!:wink2::naughty:

and the beef in black bean: is good :das:

DC is the ultimate guide to weirdness and serial collective disorders :naughty:

And it is good. Not my fave, not even sure what my favourite is any more :wink2:

Remind me to not go near your establishment.:bleh:

I'm rather sure that I'm fine; it was some hours ago, and if it were food poisoning, I'd either be dead or violently throwing up by now, I think.:blink:

Its not too bad, just some of the cooks are/were bad. But the managers are now working back there alot to keep an eye on things..... :wink2:

Still... I work there, so,if it wasn't convient I probably wouldn't go there either? :naughty:

Mmmmmm......flied lice. That's quality cooking. But what's black bean sauce? I don't think I've ever had it.

Hi and bye, Jols! *waves*

OK, i'll tell you but I'll try to make it really simple for you

It's a sauce made from black beans:naughty:

Thats what my initial thought was, either we're a parents club, or a pedo forum :mf_rosetinted:

And you both had the same thoughts as me!

or you ask for a cheeseburger and a triple cheeseburger and get quarter pounders..

"Oh you didn't want quarter pounders.. what did you order? "

"A cheeseburger and a triple cheeseburger.. "

"OK here's your Quarter pounder.. "

"Uh NO.. "

"Oh what was it again? "

"Oh ok.. :fisch: What was it you ordered? "

"A cheeseburger and a triple cheeseburger!! :mad3:"

"What are they :boxed: ? "

And you both had the same thoughts as me!

or you ask for a cheeseburger and a triple cheeseburger and get quarter pounders..

"Oh you didn't want quarter pounders.. what did you order? "

"OK here's your Quarter pounder.. "

"Uh NO.. "

"Oh what was it again? "

"Oh ok.. :fisch: What was it you ordered? "

"A cheeseburger and a triple cheeseburger!! :mad3:"

"What are they :boxed: ? "

That girl was hopeless

(I worked with her today, she's much better now at least....but we did have a new girl on, so when I finished my shift, I ordered a chicken big mac, to torment her (that and they taste good) :naughty:)

That girl was hopeless

(I worked with her today, she's much better now at least....but we did have a new girl on, so when I finished my shift, I ordered a chicken big mac, to torment her (that and they taste good) :naughty:)

I was wondering if she lasted :naughty:

Now, I'll have to try a Chicken Big Mike.. umm I mean Mac.. sounds.. delish :bleh:

Everyone was so blonde when they were younger.:blink:

*goes to find a blonde picture*

And it is a toughie, hopefully he'll disappear for extended spans of time.

Send him on errands.:naughty:

YOU PIG!!! I'm on Jackies side.. :bleh:

*burp*

I gave him some fries, but he apparently wanted to inspect the burger.

A few aren't close up.

Mine is really close up, because the pic I chose is really close up.

I have no idea what I was doing, but I have a sneaking suspicion I may have been stealing the camera :naughty:

(Its a fun looking pic)

It is, you were so cute, Soy!

I was such a little diva; when I was looking for a pic, I noticed that in all of them, I'm staring straight at the camera and once I developed control over my limbs, I started posing everytime a lens was pointed at me.

I was wondering if she lasted :naughty:

Now, I'll have to try a Chicken Big Mike.. umm I mean Mac.. sounds.. delish

Yeah, she lasted.

And a Chicken Big Mike.. I mean mac, is good. Much better than a big mac (I dont like big macs like I once did)

Everyone was so blonde when they were younger.:blink:

*goes to find a blonde picture*

I noticed that. So many baby blondies. Some days I wish my hair was still blonde, it was a pretty shade (and my natural brown isn't as pretty)

But then, I like being brunette more :naughty:

Send him on errands.:naughty:

Pft, that won't work. I'm the one with the car, so he'll just tell me to drive and do it myself. No, I'm hoping he goes to visit friends.

It is, you were so cute, Soy!

I was such a little diva; when I was looking for a pic, I noticed that in all of them, I'm staring straight at the camera and once I developed control over my limbs, I started posing everytime a lens was pointed at me.

I was a chatterbox, you couldn't shut me up.

And I seem like a poser in the pictures I posted, but don't be fooled, the poser gene wasn't entirely dominant then, there are a lot of pics where I'm not staring at the camera :naughty:

(nowadays though, I'm 100% poser) :mf_rosetinted:

*msn slap*

Yes, but what does it taste like? And for the love of god, don't say black beans.

That girl was hopeless

Chicken Big Mac?!:blink:

Odd. I'm too scared to eat chicken from McD's since that lady won a lawsuit against them because the chicken in her sandwich had a tumor in it and made her sick.:thumbdown:

Chicken Big Mac?!:blink:

Odd. I'm too scared to eat chicken from McD's since that lady won a lawsuit against them because the chicken in her sandwich had a tumor in it and made her sick.:thumbdown:

Yeah, a big mac bun and sauce, with chicken pattys. Really nice *licks lips* and filling and fattening

And ick... that would put me off.

Aussie Maccas had a big campaign (and still do) a few years ago, about how their meat is 100% aussie beef, and is the prime cuts etc.... and how their nuggets are 100% chicken breast. So it makes you feel safer

(That, and I work there and still eat it.... always reassuring :naughty:)