The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Yeh hes in AMAZING shape

Im on a mission though

Im struggling to drink my tea , it involves putting the cup on the desk and slurping it out , my hands wont lift it!!!!!:boxed:

Well, I guess your mission is pretty important...

Just try bending them a little at a time...

*glares at record player attached to computer*

Stupid thing doesn't like me multi tasking... but I agreed to save the records to the computer and burn them to a disc...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I guess your mission is pretty important...

Just try bending them a little at a time...

*glares at record player attached to computer*

Stupid thing doesn't like me multi tasking... but I agreed to save the records to the computer and burn them to a disc...

<bends arms>

:crybaby:

Well... I haven't heard anything yet... when I left for the stupid Tupperware party (where I was surrounded by my pregnant friend and a whole lot of women who have little kids) nothing had been said...

And I didn't listen today... basically, I don't know... maybe they'll announce it next week or in a few days or something... or it was an absolute waste me sending all those messages to get nothing (except for a big phone bill.. :sneaky:)

How dare that .. tupperware party keep you from finding out. The nerve of it! :thumbdown:

Awwwww... Piggy is soooo cute!

We used to have a bird called Agro... he then got out of his cage and flew away... blood thirsty son of a...

Aww, silly Agro.

Piggy flew across my dad's paddock once (wow, I'm sounding like a worse and worse pet-owner, aren't I?), but then he landed and just sat there until i came to collect him. Silly boy.

1 more sleep to go!!!

Yay! Exciting! :biggrin:

4 AM :shocked: :shocked:

Thats just insaneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it. My dad actually is insane. Took me about half an hour to get him to push it up 3 hours...

How dare that .. tupperware party keep you from finding out. The nerve of it! :thumbdown:

Aww, silly Agro.

Piggy flew across my dad's paddock once (wow, I'm sounding like a worse and worse pet-owner, aren't I?), but then he landed and just sat there until i came to collect him. Silly boy.

Yay! Exciting! :biggrin:

Tell me about it. My dad actually is insane. Took me about half an hour to get him to push it up 3 hours...

Yeah I knw... I ended up leaving... it was pretty boring... if there was someone at least half interesting that wasn't pregnant or had children it wouldhave been better... but the only other person who didn't have children was someone I don't like and was the yer blow me at school...

Meh... it's over now...

Yeh arms resting on the table is not tooo bad , when I walk its like Im carrying a tray of drinks with me , that the angle they are bent at :boxed:

:sneaky2: Hhhhhhhmmmm ..... did you warm up first ..... stretch & then cool down afterwards ????? Or did ya just do the bloke thing & jump straight in & push hard ....... :sneaky2: that trainer should know better ..... tsk tsk tsk .....

Yeah I knw... I ended up leaving... it was pretty boring... if there was someone at least half interesting that wasn't pregnant or had children it wouldhave been better... but the only other person who didn't have children was someone I don't like and was the yer blow me at school...

I find that alomst everyone always dislikes the year below them at school. I do as well. Those bloody year eights. Always thinking that they're better than my year. :naughty:

Ahem ahem bloke thing .. eye of the tiger and all :punk:

*rolls eyes* ........ :sneaky2: ......... I thought so ....... silly Freddie ...... that'll learn ya' ......... :sneaky2: ........ well, keep going that way & you won't be able to train at all ....... injury from ego ........... pfffttt ......

*rolls eyes* ........ :sneaky2: ......... I thought so ....... silly Freddie ...... that'll learn ya' ......... :sneaky2: ........ well, keep going that way & you won't be able to train at all ....... injury from ego ........... pfffttt ......

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :boxed:

You should of seen me trying to turn my alarm clock off :roftl:

Lunch is going to be like something out of the mad hatters tea party!! :naughty:

I find that alomst everyone always dislikes the year below them at school. I do as well. Those bloody year eights. Always thinking that they're better than my year. :naughty:

True... I just thought of something... before we moved to Wellington, the year below didn't even register to me... then I hated the year below us cause they used to suck up to the teachers...

Then at Orange I hated the year below (cause they were little ****s) and the class two yrs below... except for a friend of mine in that year... and my crush... :wub2:

Heya everyone!

Here I go Multiquoting!!

Firstly, Aaurora! I love your siggy!

Tie me kangaroo down :naughty: HK! I'm telling Mike on you!

Hiya, Aussies.

I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm going to disappear for about 10 days until my exams are over. I'll be back next Thursday, the day of my last exam, coincidentally also my birthday. Ciao!

urhotsms

Here is the download link.....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/28844620e5b5e1/

And the link to the whole interview.....

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/section.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=8986&subsectionname=roastarockstar

I still laugh everytime I see they used my question!

I've been meaning to bow down at your superiorousness!! :punk:

Lol, this is probably going to be out of date now, I was about to click submit, just as I saw my dad come up the driveway. So I obviously had to jump into action, seeing as I was still in my pyjamas. The old "run into my room and get changed quickly" doesn't work anymore, I think the inside-out-backwards t-shirt gives me away, my new tact is to run into the shower and pretend I was already in there when they arrived. I think it's believable enough that I got up, had breakfast, did things, and then decided to have a shower, and it doubles as being able to wash away any proof that you have just gotten up.

I do that too :naughty: and I have a "sms me if you're coming over" rule..

:biggrin2: HELLO LOVELIES !!!

Heya XENA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh ..... I think he is under the somewhat mad insane idea that Im fit

I can hear his voice .. come on mateeeeeeeeee you can do ittttttttttttttt:boxed:

DAMN IT HURTS ... I was driving like a mad man today as my arms wouldnt move!!! :thumbdown:

Suffer!! Take it like a WOMAN!!!!!!!

I reckon you should drop and give me twenny now!

hahah.. no sympathy from me.. I do sumo stance at karate! :bleh:

Heya everyone!

Here I go Multiquoting!!

Firstly, Aaurora! I love your siggy!

Tie me kangaroo down :naughty: HK! I'm telling Mike on you!

urhotsms

I've been meaning to bow down at your superiorousness!! :punk:

I do that too :naughty: and I have a "sms me if you're coming over" rule..

Heya XENA!!!!!!!!!!

Suffer!! Take it like a WOMAN!!!!!!!

I reckon you should drop and give me twenny now!

hahah.. no sympathy from me.. I do sumo stance at karate! :bleh:

Yeh no pain no gain!!!

<gets down and "does" 20>

BON JOVI ON PAYTV RIGHT NOW - ARENA - ROYAL VARIETY PERFORMANCE (liverpool) !!!

*runs around in circles headbanging*:punk:

I have seen it before.. just wanted to tell everyone I'm crazy!:naughty:

actually last song of the night is a cover of The Beatles song Let it Be..

awesome!! :wub2: