• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boxed: :boxed:

Plane delayed 1hr 20mins.

Which on one hand is good- now we get into Melbourne about 7am, but the bad thing is I have 2 little kids bouncing off the walls watching planes. It's almost midnight and they show no signs of slowing down....

It's gonna be a loooooong night

:boxed: :boxed:

A co-worker (not the same one as the other day, a different one) came to my desk and started talking to me about Mika. LOL they are all starting to do this now....

He asked if I had heard his song Happy Ending and he said it was the best song ever, his favourite song. I was so happy to hear that!! He had to spoil it though, but following it up and saying "How can you like him, he's so ugly! Walking skeleton!" I showed him my computer desktop and asked how could he think that as he is so beautiful. He then said "well he's gay!" WTF is wrong with these people LOL ..... I held up my custom made sign "It's Not Confirmed!!!" which is the second time I've had to use it this week.

Oh and during lunch a girl I was sitting with also proceeded to tell me how 'ugly' he was. I said he was absolutely beautiful. I don't know why some people can't see this??

Thats my story for today.

A co-worker (not the same one as the other day, a different one) came to my desk and started talking to me about Mika. LOL they are all starting to do this now....

He asked if I had heard his song Happy Ending and he said it was the best song ever, his favourite song. I was so happy to hear that!! He had to spoil it though, but following it up and saying "How can you like him, he's so ugly! Walking skeleton!" I showed him my computer desktop and asked how could he think that as he is so beautiful. He then said "well he's gay!" WTF is wrong with these people LOL ..... I held up my custom made sign "It's Not Confirmed!!!" which is the second time I've had to use it this week.

Oh and during lunch a girl I was sitting with also proceeded to tell me how 'ugly' he was. I said he was absolutely beautiful. I don't know why some people can't see this??

Thats my story for today.

Ah yes, like him being gay or ugly would stop us liking his music.

Heya everyone...I slept 12 hours last night :shocked: I miss mornings.

Went fruit and veg shopping and now feel I can survive this week having to cook for myself.

:lmfao: Aaurora I love the idea of a custom made sign!!

Heya Bec!!

I changed my sheets last night and had the best sleep i've had in ages (since the last time I changed them :naughty: )

*Sings:*

We are the champions, my friends..

And we'll keep on fighting til the end...

We are the champions, We are the champions,

No time for losers, Cos we are the Champions

of the world....:winner_first_h4h:

I'm annoyed at the moment. I went shopping today and bought a cool new bag from Target. But while there I saw this awesome old school radio and record player that was $50 (reduced from $90!). I really wanted to buy it because my bank balance has been increasing a lot lately from work. But my Mum wouldn't let me because she thinks it will break (plus I don't have any records. But I can buy some! :naughty: ). I know I seem completely illogical but it's just so dang cool.

She told me to sleep on it and to decide if I really want to buy it tomorrow. But I know that she still won't let me! :tears:

Two can play at that game Kelzy. But we all know who will win.

Not me. I'll probably go off and watch TV after a while.

:lmfao: bring it on!!!!!!!!

I'll go easy on you

I'm annoyed at the moment. I went shopping today and bought a cool new bag from Target. But while there I saw this awesome old school radio and record player that was $50 (reduced from $90!). I really wanted to buy it because my bank balance has been increasing a lot lately from work. But my Mum wouldn't let me because she thinks it will break (plus I don't have any records. But I can buy some! :naughty: ). I know I seem completely illogical but it's just so dang cool.

She told me to sleep on it and to decide if I really want to buy it tomorrow. But I know that she still won't let me! :tears:

awwwww...

I bought a record player for my mum last year.. she's used it twice.. :sneaky2: but she loves it apparently.. I love it more.. I've used it 4 times.. :naughty:

:lmfao: bring it on!!!!!!!!

I'll go easy on you

awwwww...

I bought a record player for my mum last year.. she's used it twice.. :sneaky2: but she loves it apparently.. I love it more.. I've used it 4 times.. :naughty:

I've just been looking at cheap records on Ebay and now I want it even more!!

Fear me you lord and lady preachers

I descend upon your earth from the skies

I command your very souls you unbelievers

Bring before me what is mine

The seven seas of rhye!

:punk:

Hello!

I'm good thanks. Excepting my little record player dilemma.

How are you?

Yes, I know how that goes. I once had to wait an entire year before my mom would let me buy this gorgeous vintage purse from the '60's.

She was worried that I wouldn't take care of it, and it was already rather expensive due to it's age and perfect condition.:thumbdown:

I'm alright; I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't even started, but I'll get around to it eventually. It's only 20 til 11pm.:naughty:

Oh gosh. I've lost count of how many times I've done a similar thing. Good luck with it!

What's it (going to be) on?

Thanks!

The effects of academic stress on college students.:naughty:

*says the college student who's relaxed enough to put off the 8-page paper for a bit longer*

Thanks!

The effects of academic stress on college students.:naughty:

*says the college student who's relaxed enough to put off the 8-page paper for a bit longer*

:naughty: That's a great topic.

I'm sure I've asked you this, but what are you studying/reading (I don't know what you guys call it in America)?

Hi guyses.

Procrastinating, are we? *makes self at home*

Hiya Rosie!

Procrastinating most likely to the point where I won't be getting any sleep tonight.:bleh:

:naughty: That's a great topic.

I'm sure I've asked you this, but what are you studying/reading (I don't know what you guys call it in America)?

We call it studying, and the subject is called the major. I'm majoring in Art History, but I can't take any classes for the degree yet because the university I'm at doesn't carry the necessary classes. (which is why I *hopefully* get to move up north in August.:punk: )

What about you?

*tired sigh*

The only problem with procrastinating until you can't sleep is that the moment you actually say you aren't going to sleep at all, of course, you begin to want sleep.

I'm going to knock out that paper and then see if I can a nice solid two hours of sleep. *mutters about stupid 5am appointment*

FY&GN, ladies!

We call it studying, and the subject is called the major. I'm majoring in Art History, but I can't take any classes for the degree yet because the university I'm at doesn't carry the necessary classes. (which is why I *hopefully* get to move up north in August.:punk: )

What about you?

Okay. That sounds interesting.

I'm still in high school and am doing year 10 this year. But when I leave I'm hoping to study something to do with medicine. I doubt that I'll get the marks for it though! :naughty:

I see that you've gone now. Have fun writing!