• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice crazy Gerard Clip in your sig :naughty:

It's good ay. I laughed a little too loud at that part. :naughty:

You know the strip tease? When they were filming it, Gerrys suspenders broke, hit Hilary S**** (S**** S**** S****) just under her eye, and she had to be rushed away to get stitches. :naughty: In all the violent movies she's done, she was never injured.... but Gerry stripping off took her dooooooooown.

BOOYAH!!!!!!

yeah!!

It's good ay. I laughed a little too loud at that part. :naughty:

You know the strip tease? When they were filming it, Gerrys suspenders broke, hit Hilary S**** (S**** S**** S****) just under her eye, and she had to be rushed away to get stitches. :naughty: In all the violent movies she's done, she was never injured.... but Gerry stripping off took her dooooooooown.

BOOYAH!!!!!!

yeah!!

Thats funny as.....

Gerry's strip tease just a little too extreme? :naughty:

Hey Everyone!!

Hi bexstar, welcome to the Aussie thread (MFC wouldn't survive without us:wink2: )

I just got home from a lovely dinner at the pub, mate:punk: OG.. I think i've had too much to drink..

I went on a shopping trip today where I tried on clothes (DC, the photos are uploaded already:thumb_yello:) and I bought some things..I got a new pair of skinny 3/4 jeans.. and 2 tops.. ones purple and blue stripes and the other is grey and says "I'm looking for Mr Perfect" and it's like the Mr Men cartoon!

I also got 20 tins of dine cat food for $1.. :naughty:

Woooo.. good times..

Hey Everyone!!

Hi bexstar, welcome to the Aussie thread (MFC wouldn't survive without us:wink2: )

I just got home from a lovely dinner at the pub, mate:punk: OG.. I think i've had too much to drink..

I went on a shopping trip today where I tried on clothes (DC, the photos are uploaded already:thumb_yello:) and I bought some things..I got a new pair of skinny 3/4 jeans.. and 2 tops.. ones purple and blue stripes and the other is grey and says "I'm looking for Mr Perfect" and it's like the Mr Men cartoon!

I also got 20 tins of dine cat food for $1.. :naughty:

Woooo.. good times..

Kelzy I keep seeing clothes I plan to get or already own on your myspace :naughty:

*dragging noises*

*pause*

*more dragging noises* (something heavy is being relentlessly dragged through the bush towards the verandah)….

*Thump* as a few heavy somethings land on the verandah (and don’t even ask how I got them up the steps…)

Ok mates, I reckon you should have a gander at this little lot of bewdies!

Now I heard that some of you slackers (glares) have been too busy to go out hunting for yourselves! So you just get busy with this lot, and we’ll say no more about it, right!

Mika live @Oxygen Festival, Dublin 7 July 2007

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=DIOXTL7U

http://www.4shared.com/file/33131803...al_Dublin.html

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=CF8DUJ6E

courtesy of Slavaniet

Mika in Berlin on 9 April 2007 courtesy of Byronmarco

http://www.mediafire.com/?evu35xg31mm

http://rapidshare.com/files/25562290/Berlin.zip.html

Mika at Lowlands Festival Netherlands.

Recorded on 17/08/2007 courtesy of Diana

http://www.zshare.net/download/5619951ef8919d/

Mika live in Bologna 20 October 2007

courtesy of Matt1984

http://www.sendspace.com/file/onz8tv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6V2CZ6QG

Mika live in Milan 12 April 2007

courtesy of Matt1984

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46PZUEMQ

The nice thing about this hunting expedition is that the Dublin and Lowland recordings are new to me too! WOOT!

Ooooh cool! I'll have to check them out later!

have you been drinkinininininge?

Hmmm... I think she may have...

Okay.... you've lost it.

What are you on and where can I get some

Cruisers... :fisch:

EDIT: One cruiser... :naughty:

It's good ay. I laughed a little too loud at that part.

BOOYAH!!!!!!

yeah!!

I soo must see this movie... sounds better and better... Gerry's striptease...

And I still love the fact you can't type S**** without being blanked out... :naughty:

OMG! what has Liz been having tonight??????:naughty:

We should all do the DVD drinking game (zhhz)

Like I said... drinking one cruiser...

Ooooh yes! That was fun!

Oh, I'm sure no-one will really care, but...

Did you hear the Good News? (:naughty:)

GOOD NEWS WEEK IS COMING BACK!!!

*signs GNW theme*

Its good news week

Someone's dropped a bomb somewhere

Contaminating atmosphere

And blackening the sky

Its good news week

Someone's found a way to give

The rotting dead a will to live

Go on and never die

Featuring... GNWRead.jpg

Yay!!! The only good thing to come of the writers strike!

Kelzy I keep seeing clothes I plan to get or already own on your myspace

:roftl:TP exists everywhere!!

My page is our catalogue for good taste :lmfao:

well, not always... I better try on some hideous outfits soon.. :bleh:

I can't help it.. I have to MQ everyone and everything... :fisch:

OMG teegs,, you wrote to much for me to quote it all!!

Sooo:

#1 Cruisers!!:shocked: *sticks to Baileys*

#2 sw@nk sw@nk sw@nk :naughty:

#3 DVD drinking game to Shock Treatment.. drink everytime Janet moans..

#4 GOOD NEWS WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump: How cool!!! YAY!!!! Congrats!

Shh.....doing things early has the double purpose of allowing me to pretend I'm a martyr. *turns on Instant Martyr*

Lol! :roftl:

Bird sneezes are the cutest. I used to have zebra finches that would hang themselves upside down and sneeze.

Dogs never get excited about the important stuff. It's quite annoying.

Cuute! :wub2:

Tell me about it. I mean, sure, my arrival home is important, but there are things slightly more important.

Adorable!!! My lorikeet copies us when we sneeze and he times it perfectly so he makes the 'achoo' sound at the same time. Sometimes we trick him by inhaling quickly as if we are going to sneeze and he sneezes...and we laugh at him. he doesn't like that

Awww! That's not nice! :naughty:

Piggy likes to beep along to us dialing phone numbers, and then when we stop he says "hellooo?" ... it really doesn't make sence, because the phone has to ring for a while before we say it, but whatever :bleh:

Jay jays? :bleh:

I went there and tooka picture of a tshirt that says doom de da de doom doom on it.. I didn't buy it cos I forget to go back and get it!! but these other clothes are from Kmart.. cos I'm a cheap skate:bleh: ,, hey I love my new clothes.. :biggrin2: i really just love photoshooting..

OH.. I went to dick smiths.. (does mfc let you write dick? I'd laugh if it doesn't let you write dick cos that's just silly.. I have a friend called dick.. he's silly too) and I bought an audio cable so now my computer runs through my stereo beside the bed so I can play music really loud.. and when i watch a dvd at night i can actually finally freakin HEAR IT!!!!!!! :lmfao: wooooo

:roftl:TP exists everywhere!!

My page is our catalogue for good taste :lmfao:

Yes, some hideous outfits will mean there's more outfits on there that I don't have/want :naughty:

I went there and tooka picture of a tshirt that says doom de da de doom doom on it.. I didn't buy it cos I forget to go back and get it!! but these other clothes are from Kmart.. cos I'm a cheap skate:bleh: ,, hey I love my new clothes.. :biggrin2: i really just love photoshooting..

Okay, so I do have that top then, if you got it from kmart :naughty:

Yes, some hideous outfits will mean there's more outfits on there that I don't have/want :naughty:

Okay, so I do have that top then, if you got it from kmart :naughty:

oui oui it was from Le Kmart :naughty: but don't you just love my cat food bargain! the tins were 5cents each!! :shocked::bleh:

Howdy Teegs *has no idea what good news week is *

:sneaky2:

Good News Week was a show that ended in 000... they play games and have to guess what the news story is...

Paul McDermott (:wub2:) hosted it (and will be back!)' date=' and Mikey Robbins and Julie McCrossin (my fave lesbian! :naughty:) were team captains...

I hope they'll be back too...

TP exists everywhere!!

My page is our catalogue for good taste

OMG teegs,, you wrote to much for me to quote it all!!

Sooo:

#1 Cruisers!!:shocked: *sticks to Baileys*

#2 sw@nk sw@nk sw@nk :naughty:

#3 DVD drinking game to Shock Treatment.. drink everytime Janet moans..

#4 GOOD NEWS WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Oh yeah!!! Could do a drinking game to RHPS... everytime Brad says "Great scott!" or smth...

I got verra excited when I saw that GNW was coming back on in the paper... can't wait!

It's been a hard day's night and I've been working like a dog!

Not really. It was really quiet at Big W tonight.

How are you all (I'm annoyed. My backspace is jammed AGAIN!)?

My keys have a habit of doing that, they get things stuck under them. Nothing a good keyboard vacuuming can't fix.

And I will hopefully be getting my wisdom teeth out before I go back to uni

My keys have a habit of doing that, they get things stuck under them. Nothing a good keyboard vacuuming can't fix.

And I will hopefully be getting my wisdom teeth out before I go back to uni

Very good...

So no more bonjela for you? (we have bonjela in the fridge for some reason...)

Lol! You take pictures of clothes in stores?

Jayjays is quite cheap I thought. The clothes cycle through prices, they basically quater in price in about 2 months. I got skinny jeans for $20 and shoes for $5 the other day :original:

OH.. I went to dick smiths.. (does mfc let you write dick? I'd laugh if it doesn't let you write dick cos that's just silly.. I have a friend called dick.. he's silly too) and I bought an audio cable so now my computer runs through my stereo beside the bed so I can play music really loud.. and when i watch a dvd at night i can actually finally freakin HEAR IT!!!!!!! :lmfao: wooooo

Dick? That is really quite funny, what if someone's name was Dick S****? :roftl:

Keyboard vacuuming?

Yeah you vacuum the keyboard. Clears out all ther crap that gets stuck under and in between the keys. (I use it as a first resort thing)

Very good...

So no more bonjela for you? (we have bonjela in the fridge for some reason...)

Hopefully not. I ring up tomorrow to book in a surgical consult and then we go from there

Lol! You take pictures of clothes in stores?

Jayjays is quite cheap I thought. The clothes cycle through prices, they basically quater in price in about 2 months. I got skinny jeans for $20 and shoes for $5 the other day :original:

Dick? That is really quite funny, what if someone's name was Dick S****? :roftl:

I love that!!!!

That would be funny if there was someone by that name... I really wonder why dick wasn't blanked out though... like arse...