The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Haha, that's great. I had a very clear dream last night as well.

I was down the street with my older brother but left him for a while. As I was walking along a saw none other than Jon Bon Jovi getting into his car. So I ran up to him and said "Excuse me Mr. Bon Jovi. I have a friend (I assume I was talking about Kelzy) who is a huge fan of yours. Could I please get an autograph for her?" He than smiled, said "Yes" and signed a piece of paper he was holding. I said "Thankyou sir. Have a great day" (:naughty:) and walked away. My brother found me and said "I just saw you get Bon Jovi's signature. Why the hell did you do that? I hate Bon Jovi!" He then took the piece of paper off me, scruched it up and threw it on the ground. I picked it up and as I was trying to smooth it out I woke up.

OMG!!!!! :woot_jump:

I wish that would come true!!! they should be in Australia right now!! but I haven't found proof *rushes to tullamarine airport*

Some of my dreams are so random. I have no idea how my subconscious can even come up with some of those things.

David Bowie buying heaps of dog food from Big W, for example. :naughty:

:lmfao: I have weird association dreams too.. I also have reversed dreams that come true..

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, all!

I had the funniest MFC dream last night. It was one of the ones where you wake up and remember the whole thing (because it was rudely interrupted by my dog barking at the man on the neighbour's roof).

So it was the first day back at uni, and I met my uni-friend outside a tutorial class, and she was excessively tanned, despite the fact she has spent the summer in
Canada
, and she gave me back the dream-catcher that's hanging in my room (no idea how she got it?). So we walk in the class, which is some form of society/history subject, despite the fact I have done no subject of the sort since it was compulsory in year 10, and we went and sat in the backrow at the spare desk between a whole group of MFCers and
Pauline Hanson
. As dreams are randomly hazey, I can't remember everyone who was there, I just
knew
they were from MFC, but next to me was Artsy, then Soy, then Scut, and Artsy was continually passing mocking notes to Pauline Hanson, and her replies were driving continual back-MFC-row-giggle-fits. The funniest one was the entire lyrics of that "I don't like it" song, to which she replied "No, I don't like this, alright?" (The strangest part I'd have to say is that Artsy is not even Australian, so doesn't know who Pauline Hanson is?). And then we decided to look up at what the tutor was saying, and we simultaneously noticed on the board that he had named the topic "West Australian Culture: A Life in Cartoon Motion.", inducing further giggles ... and then a dog started barking and I woke up.
:thumb_yello:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is so incredibly wonderful. I have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks. I have no idea who Pauline Hanson is, but that sounds like a great way to spend a social studies class.

My favorite part is that I don't think you've ever seen a picture of me. Did your subconscious make me pretty?:naughty:

Hello, all!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is so incredibly wonderful. I have tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks. I have no idea who Pauline Hanson is, but that sounds like a great way to spend a social studies class.

My favorite part is that I don't think you've ever seen a picture of me. Did your subconscious make me pretty?:naughty:

DAUGHTAH!!!:wub2:

Oh and I forgot to ask OkD.. What does Scut look like :naughty:

MOTHAH!!!

How are you? Enjoying your latest shopping escapades?

OkD, do share with us what Scutty looks like. She apparently has no recent pics to show.

I'm good good!! I had fun photoshooting.. might do some more tomorrow :naughty:

How are you?

DC and I have plans to run Scutty's baby pic through an online age progression site.. when we find one that does it for free.. :bleh:

I'm good good!! I had fun photoshooting.. might do some more tomorrow :naughty:

How are you?

DC and I have plans to run Scutty's baby pic through an online age progression site.. when we find one that does it for free.. :bleh:

When you do, please show me the results.:naughty:

Does the girl have NO pictures of herself from the last year or so?:blink:

I'm alright; a bit sick. Threw up in the passenger seat of my car.

When you do, please show me the results.:naughty:

Does the girl have NO pictures of herself from the last year or so?:blink:

we'll paste it in here :roftl:

I'm sure she's got pics,, she just refuses to share..:sneaky2: we're not "worthy"

ewwww.. all over the seat?? I hope you made LobeBoy clean it up :naughty:

we'll paste it in here :roftl:

I'm sure she's got pics,, she just refuses to share..:sneaky2: we're not "worthy"

ewwww.. all over the seat?? I hope you made LobeBoy clean it up :naughty:

Good.

Nope, not worthy to view upon the visage of the monkey.:thumbdown:

ALL OVER the seat. It was horrendous; will probably stink for the next few months. And I didn't need to make him clean it up, he came over and made me tea, then cleaned it up without being asked. And that's what makes him my darling LobeBoy.:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Hello, all!

Oh and I forgot to ask OkD.. What does Scut look like :naughty:

LOL! Yeah, that's the funny thing about my subconcience, it's really vague when it comes to looks. Like when I read books I see the people, but I don't really see them. Which makes no sence, but anyway I had a vague image of you. Artsy, you looked like a female verson of your old avatar (Yes, a female Mika), Soy looked like she does in the 'cleavage' pic, with the same outfit, and Scut was wearing an elaborate mask. LOL. In other words, my subconcience associates people's looks with what their avatar is when I meet them. :naughty:

Pauline Hansen is a politician here. She went to jail for a while I believe? But I think she tried again this election? I don't know anything about politics at all, but she is a little bit crazy with pretty radical ideas, like she is pretty openly racist. She also has a very annoying voice, and someone made a songs out of sound clips of her talking when I was at a particularly impressionable age (around 12 or so). Here is that song, but to some random kids' video :bleh:

Lol! Brilliant idea! :thumb_yello:

Yuck! :thumbdown:

LOL! Yeah, that's the funny thing about my subconcience, it's really vague when it comes to looks. Like when I read books I see the people, but I don't really see them. Which makes no sence, but anyway I had a vague image of you. Artsy, you looked like a female verson of your old avatar (Yes, a female Mika), Soy looked like she does in the 'cleavage' pic, with the same outfit, and Scut was wearing an elaborate mask. LOL. In other words, my subconcience associates people's looks with what their avatar is when I meet them. :naughty:

Pauline Hansen is a politician here. She went to jail for a while I believe? But I think she tried again this election? I don't know anything about politics at all, but she is a little bit crazy with pretty radical ideas, like she is pretty openly racist. She also has a very annoying voice, and someone made a songs out of sound clips of her talking when I was at a particularly impressionable age (around 12 or so). Here is that song, but to some random kids' video :bleh:

Lol! Brilliant idea! :thumb_yello:

Yuck! :thumbdown:

That woman sounds a bit strange.

A female version of Mika....:naughty: Flattering as that is, (since the boy is very effeminately pretty in some pictures) I look nothing like him.

Thank you for your sympathy, but I've got a lovely lovely man taking care of me. He doesn't even mind getting close even though I'm probably contagious.:wub2:

So.. What would I look like? :naughty:

Jeez, you think I can just go asking my subconcience questions like that?

Lol. Well, I could only assume you are black and white, as all you avatars/signatures have been :naughty: :naughty: :bleh:

(Not sure how you manage it? Lots of makeup maybe? ... look, no one asked your subconcience to make sence, alright!)

Kelzy probably picks her nose :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That woman sounds a bit strange.

A female version of Mika....:naughty: Flattering as that is, (since the boy is very effeminately pretty in some pictures) I look nothing like him.

Thank you for your sympathy, but I've got a lovely lovely man taking care of me. He doesn't even mind getting close even though I'm probably contagious.:wub2:

It is a bit isn't it? Bit you were definately in orange, and may have been in possesion of a white tube. :naughty:

Cleaning up vomit has to be the most revolting thing in the universe. :thumbdown:

It is a bit isn't it? Bit you were definately in orange, and may have been in possesion of a white tube. :naughty:

Cleaning up vomit has to be the most revolting thing in the universe. :thumbdown:

Lol. Nice! If you click on the myspace box under my avvie, there's a picture of me on my myspace, if you're curious.

(WARNING: I look like an elf in that pic.)

It is the absolutely most disgusting thing in the world, and I was not looking forward to doing it. That's why it was so sexy when he cleaned it up for me. Someone's racking up lots of good behavior points...

Kelzy probably picks her nose :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

She does. I've seen her do it.:naughty:

*ducks for safety behind OkD*

*picks nose and opens up aussie thread* :shocked:

OMG are you guys like, stalking me or something!!!!! :blink:

005ba925.jpg

I will be using this again as my avvie once the baby boom phase is over..

helloooooooooooooooooo everyone:)

just popping into to say allo!!!!from accross the pacific!!

how are we today???

Allo!! Your siggie does some rather funky things to my computer LOL! If I don't scroll past it fast enough the screen just sits there for about 30 seconds. Only on this computer, though, not my other (good) one LOL

It doesn't matter, though :) What makes you enter this thread :shocked: did you hear word on how great we are?

helloooooooooooooooooo everyone:)

just popping into to say allo!!!!from accross the pacific!!

how are we today???

34a469.jpg

Hey Suzanne!!!!! How are you?!

I'm good.. I'm loving the fact it's summer and it just rained!! might get a summer storm tonight!