The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Oh yes... I only saw it last year... Zoe (my sister) always said that I looked like Jennifer Connolly (the way she looked in it compared to the way I looked like when I was 17...)

I love the fact that his trousers get tighter... and he says something kinda kinky near the end... something along the lines of "If you'll be my slave I'll worship you"... or something...

(copy and pasted)

SARAH: THROUGH DANGERS UNTOLD AND HARDSHIPS UNNUMBERED, I HAVE FOUGHT MY WAY HERE TO THE CASTLE BEYOND THE GOBLIN CITY, FOR MY WILL IS AS STRONG AS YOURS. AND MY--

JARETH: STOP! WAIT! LOOK, SARAH. LOOK WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU-- YOUR DREAMS.

SARAH: AND MY KINGDOM IS GREAT.

JARETH: I ASK FOR SO LITTLE. JUST LET ME RULE YOU, AND YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT.

SARAH: KINGDOM IS GREAT... DAMN! I CAN NEVER REMEMBER THAT LINE.

JARETH: JUST FEAR ME, LOVE ME, DO AS I SAY, AND I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE.:wub2:

SARAH: MY KINGDOM IS GREAT. MY KINGDOM IS GREAT. :doh: YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. :mf_rosetinted: (ECHOES)

JARETH: :sneaky2:

[CLOCK CHIMES]

Hey, did you guys read this thread ?

Seems some people are feeling left out...

Yeah... I love your MQing..!!! wooo!!

OK.. Goodnight Everyone!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(copy and pasted)

SARAH: THROUGH DANGERS UNTOLD AND HARDSHIPS UNNUMBERED, I HAVE FOUGHT MY WAY HERE TO THE CASTLE BEYOND THE GOBLIN CITY, FOR MY WILL IS AS STRONG AS YOURS. AND MY--

JARETH: STOP! WAIT! LOOK, SARAH. LOOK WHAT I'M OFFERING YOU-- YOUR DREAMS.

SARAH: AND MY KINGDOM IS GREAT.

JARETH: I ASK FOR SO LITTLE. JUST LET ME RULE YOU, AND YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT.

SARAH: KINGDOM IS GREAT... DAMN! I CAN NEVER REMEMBER THAT LINE.

JARETH: JUST FEAR ME, LOVE ME, DO AS I SAY, AND I WILL BE YOUR SLAVE.:wub2:

SARAH: MY KINGDOM IS GREAT. MY KINGDOM IS GREAT. :doh: YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME. :mf_rosetinted: (ECHOES)

JARETH: :sneaky2:

[CLOCK CHIMES]

Yeah... I love your MQing..!!! wooo!!

OK.. Goodnight Everyone!!

Kelzy Did you block me on msn?:tears: Don't you miss me?

Kelzy Did you block me on msn?:tears: Don't you miss me?

Of course I didn't block you!!! I just logged out so I must've missed you.. :naughty:

Of course I miss you

Yeah you guys are so awesome...

And so are you!!! :das::wub2::huglove:

Goodnight!! see you tomorrow hopefully..

Lol. Nice! If you click on the myspace box under my avvie, there's a picture of me on my myspace, if you're curious.

(WARNING: I look like an elf in that pic.)

Lol, 'elf' :bleh:

Sorry, but you'll always be wearing an orange jacket and carrying a white tube in my mind :naughty:

*picks nose and opens up aussie thread*

OMG are you guys like, stalking me or something!!!!!

005ba925.jpg

I will be using this again as my avvie once the baby boom phase is over..

Lol! :roftl:

That was some strange dream.

I don't know, for me cleaning up cat crap is worse. Stupid brothers locking them in the half of the house without kitty litter. I can't clean it without gagging (and if I gag too much, then there could always be vomit to clean up)

Yes it was.

Yes it is, but do you know what is even worse? Cat vomit. And also dog vomit. Dog vomit is even worse actually, because I have to clean it up while it's still warm or the dog will eat it and then re-vomit it and re-eat, re-vomit, etc, in a viciously revolting cycle. The last thing in the world I want to feel through a thin layer of plastic is the warmth of dog vomit. I have thrown up a little bit in my mouth doing it a few times while doing it. Why does my stupid eat crap that makes him vomit all the time?

Woot. I just got my Dad to bid on another Queen album on ebay (but I'll probably have to pay him back this time). I hope that we end up winning!

I bought 3 more records today for $5 each. One of them doesn't work very well but the other two are great!

Awesome! You're getting quite the collection already :punk:

Oh God. My family is having a garage sale tomorrow and I've just discovered that I have to wake up at an ungodly hour to prepare for it. 6am..

:shocked: I'm sorry for you. That is ridiculous :naughty:

I went with my friend to the open day of Sae, she wants to do audio engineering, it looks really interesting, and she gets to choose bands to work with them to record cd's for them. Awesome.

Aww, I've been aaaall aloooone in here tonight :crybaby:

Oh well, I'm off to beddy-byes now, toodle-oo, empty thread :bleh:

(And if you're wondering why I'm posting such a pointless post, it's because I can't possibly end the night with 279 posts. I obviously had to bring it up to an even 280 - lol)

well, it is a Saturday......you're entitled to a sleep in ;) I've been on here since 6am catching up with the 'deleted myspace' and 'whats wrong with MFC' thread...........did ya see the new picces? Have a look in the news section!

*waves hi to everyone*

Ah, crap! I just missed you! :sneaky2:

I haven't spoken to you in ages! Which reminds me, Lily Allen suffered a miscarriage.. :thumbdown:

Hey you! Sorry I missed you.

I'm very sorry to hear that. That is very sad news. :(

p.s. I still need to hear all about Kylie...

Moring raisin how are you this fine (cold and wet) morning?

Hello soangel,

I'm not too bad thank you. I am avoiding things I can't be bothered doing, by doing completely irrelevant things that are fantastic time-wasters. So what else is new? :naughty:

Hope you're well!

Loving the cooler weather right now. :thumb_yello:

Hello soangel,

I'm not too bad thank you. I am avoiding things I can't be bothered doing, by doing completely irrelevant things that are fantastic time-wasters. So what else is new? :naughty:

Hope you're well!

Loving the cooler weather right now. :thumb_yello:

Ah yes, the old doing pointless things to avoid doing important things. I'm doing it right now.

And I just called to be told I don't need to come into work today, it was only a 3 hour shift, so barely worth coming in anyway

This is history in the making.

I am the first on awake in the Aussie Thread. :shocked:

:shocked: lol

I am yet again up pre-noon. I don't knwo what is happening to me, it's getting to be some kind of sick habit or something.

Actually my new tamagotchi woke me up because they all did poos. Did anyone else see/impulse buy the new v5's in Kmart? I don't really get it, but there's 3 different tamagotchi's in there...

Those real jock ones? So am I...... Not something I'm interested in

yeah :sneaky2: same. If my partner walks by and sees me posting on something where there's semi-nude men he may get the impression the MFC is not all sweetness and light. Which it is, of course. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: lol

I am yet again up pre-noon. I don't knwo what is happening to me, it's getting to be some kind of sick habit or something.

Actually my new tamagotchi woke me up because they all did poos. Did anyone else see/impulse buy the new v5's in Kmart? I don't really get it, but there's 3 different tamagotchi's in there...

I saw them, didn't buy.

What new features does it have to tempt me to waste money on something I will get bored of :naughty:

yeah :sneaky2: same. If my partner walks by and sees me posting on something where there's semi-nude men he may get the impression the MFC is not all sweetness and light. Which it is, of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course (not including talk about detachable parts)

I'm sure the pic of the dude spalashing water on his faceso it runs down his naked chest in an alluring way to drag gay men into the site that I am being confronted with now is just what your partner wants to see

I saw them, didn't buy.

What new features does it have to tempt me to waste money on something I will get bored of :naughty:

lol. I had the v4 one before. So compared to that this one has different games (except you can only play 2 of them, the other one's you need a mum or dad, which I don't get), I think there is no school/work, but there is something else, but they don't want to do it, there's a tv for tv shopping, tv dating (which they can't do yet), and travel show, and I think it said on the box there is a new website, haven't checked yet. But instead of there being one there are three siblings, which is strange. :bleh:

lol. I had the v4 one before. So compared to that this one has different games (except you can only play 2 of them, the other one's you need a mum or dad, which I don't get), I think there is no school/work, but there is something else, but they don't want to do it, there's a tv for tv shopping, tv dating (which they can't do yet), and travel show, and I think it said on the box there is a new website, haven't checked yet. But instead of there being one there are three siblings, which is strange. :bleh:

Ah yes, well the games become avaible as it gets older, as does everything else.

And I saw that, if you have two of a different gender they can have babies and then you can have up to 5 tamas there at a time :shocked:

Still not going to waste my money on it :mf_rosetinted:yet

Ah yes, well the games become avaible as it gets older, as does everything else.

And I saw that, if you have two of a different gender they can have babies and then you can have up to 5 tamas there at a time :shocked:

Still not going to waste my money on it :mf_rosetinted:yet

:blink: But it says they are siblings, I sure hope my siblings can't have babies together ... :bleh:

Of course (not including talk about detachable parts)

I'm sure the pic of the dude spalashing water on his faceso it runs down his naked chest in an alluring way to drag gay men into the site that I am being confronted with now is just what your partner wants to see

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: yeah, honey, this is the MFC.

Luckily, he does not read my posts about detachables :mf_rosetinted: he just sees the orange screen and walk away LOL

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: yeah, honey, this is the MFC.

Luckily, he does not read my posts about detachables :mf_rosetinted: he just sees the orange screen and walk away LOL

Well thats alright then... it might alter his perception if he learnt thats what we discussed on here

And now I'm getting an add for chnlove.com (i gather its a dating site of chinese women, since thats all I can see) :blink: