Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi. :bleh:

I slept over my friend's house last night and we played dress ups :mf_rosetinted:

Had to kick her little sister out because she wanted to join in. Psshf!:thumbdown:

:naughty:

Hi OkD!

Yay for sleepovers! :naughty: Hope you had a great time. :D

Does anyone know an easy way to save pics on Flicker (without the long task of copying to paint etc)... :fisch:

*walks in*

My little brother always seems to think that my friends are at my house to see him and not me. He can be such a pain sometimes.

Anyways.

Lol! My friend's brother always tries to make us play xbox with him, and her little sister tries to make us do everything with her. She sends letters under the door. Cute, but annoying.

Hi OkD!

Yay for sleepovers! :naughty: Hope you had a great time. :D

Does anyone know an easy way to save pics on Flicker (without the long task of copying to paint etc)... :fisch:

Yay! Are you kidding? We played dress ups, of course we had a great time! :D

Do you mean Flickr? I've only used it a few times, but I didn't have to copy in to paint or anything ... what?

Do you mean Flickr? I've only used it a few times, but I didn't have to copy in to paint or anything ... what?

Flickr... yeah, that too. :roftl: I want to save pics but they come up as "spaceball" and save blank. So I have to print screen, copy and paste to paint and save from there. It's taking forever and I'm getting a cramp. :thumbdown:

Sometimes the pictures on flickr let you save them, sometimes not.

I know an easy way (but that involves convincing someone they want the photos themselves, getting them to save and then send them to me :naughty:)

That sounds much more fun.

Flickr... yeah, that too. :roftl: I want to save pics but they come up as "spaceball" and save blank. So I have to print screen, copy and paste to paint and save from there. It's taking forever and I'm getting a cramp. :thumbdown:

Oooh! I get it now! Yes, I noticed that too sometimes. Stupid blank spaceball poo...

Hi.

Bye.

*finally leaves the MFC to start studying*

Hi, Bye :bleh:

Hi Ju-Ju Lea and Scut. *waves*

I stumbled upon A FEW pics I could save as normal :thumb_yello: , but the rest... :thumbdown:

*continues*

Heya Raisin Sky

What pics are you looking for?

EDIT: I now have 500 posts go me *dances*

Stupid blank spaceball poo indeed.

*shakes fist*

*joins in fist shaking*

My laptop does a strange/poo thing every now and then (actually this is only the second time), when I am excessively saving, and it just sort of goes "Hang on, woah, stop! You are saving way too much, I think I'll make it impossible for you to right click on things, sucker! AND, just incase you were thinking of screenshotting into paint, I'll just make it so at the same time, paint comes up with a "failed to create blank document" error, so you can't do that either, nah-naaah-nah-nah-naah!" And I was having so much fun going through the "requested pics" thread :crybaby:

Hello darling dears

How have you all been, I have had a real life for the last two weeks however it is gone now and I can have a cyber life again, yay!

So whats this about blank spaceball poo?

:shocked: A R-real life?

Good to see you've come back to your sences :naughty:

Hi.

Bye.

Hi-bye :original:

:yay: Wooo! Congrats :thumb_yello:

I'm nearing on 300 now I think :bleh:

*joins in fist shaking*

My laptop does a strange/poo thing every now and then (actually this is only the second time), when I am excessively saving, and it just sort of goes "Hang on, woah, stop! You are saving way too much, I think I'll make it impossible for you to right click on things, sucker! AND, just incase you were thinking of screenshotting into paint, I'll just make it so at the same time, paint comes up with a "failed to create blank document" error, so you can't do that either, nah-naaah-nah-nah-naah!" And I was having so much fun going through the "requested pics" thread :crybaby:

:shocked: A R-real life?

Good to see you've come back to your sences :naughty:

Hi-bye :original:

:yay: Wooo! Congrats :thumb_yello:

I'm nearing on 300 now I think :bleh:

Ahh the requested pictures thread, They keep on forgeting the faint warning

Yes, a real life, but its gone now, thank goodness I just couldn't keep up

Thank you I send my early 300 posts cheer *puts in smilie face that just can't fit*

OH MY GOD, YOU EVIL MONSTER OF A COMPUTER!

I just thought "Okay, one more try, before I close the thread and give up" - and it worked! And I rejoiced! And tried the next, far better, picture along - AND IT STOPPED AGAIN! :crybaby:

*throws computer out window*

*quickly runs outside and picks it up again, stroking and apologising*

I just thought "Okay, one more try, before I close the thread and give up" - and it worked! And I rejoiced! And tried the next, far better, picture along - AND IT STOPPED AGAIN! :crybaby:

*tapes and posts on myspace and youtube*

What an odd relationship you have with your inanimate technological objects.:blink:

What an odd relationship you have with your inanimate technological objects.:blink:

It sounds like me and my laptop (which I have thrown twice at the least, dropped countless times, shoved and also hugged (when it was working well)).

Its a love/hate relationship I have with my lifeline

*thinks* Better not mention my own realitionship with the toaster

You had to pick toaster :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ahh the requested pictures thread, They keep on forgeting the faint warning

Yes, a real life, but its gone now, thank goodness I just couldn't keep up

Thank you I send my early 300 posts cheer *puts in smilie face that just can't fit*

Phewph! :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: Lol, I delete the smilies in quotes just so I can post an excessively large amount myself. :thumb_yello:

*tapes and posts on myspace and youtube*

LOL! Videos of people spazzing out at computers are hilarious. Seen the one of that german (?) kid who's game wont load? :roftl:

*thinks* Better not mention my own realitionship with the toaster

*strokes keyboard and instructs to be easy to play this practice session*

Toodles for a while, I'm going to try and learn the next song in my lessons. My household is getting really sick of jingle bells. :naughty:

Link me and I'll see if I can..

Hi.

Bye.

About time, tart.:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats!!!!!!! see, that's what pointless bored posting does:naughty:

It sounds like me and my laptop (which I have thrown twice at the least, dropped countless times, shoved and also hugged (when it was working well)).

Its a love/hate relationship I have with my lifeline

You had to pick toaster :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

And left it behind at HK's :sneaky2:

Toaster.. :lmfao:

*waves hi to everyone*

Hey you! Sorry I missed you.

I'm very sorry to hear that. That is very sad news. :(

p.s. I still need to hear all about Kylie...

Uh huh! :thumbdown:

And yes you DO need to hear all about Kylie! When will you get on MSN already? :naughty:

I just got back from the movies after watching "Juno". I liked it. But I had too much popcorn so I'm gonna go before I throw up. :wink2: