The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It sounds like me and my laptop (which I have thrown twice at the least, dropped countless times, shoved and also hugged (when it was working well)).

Its a love/hate relationship I have with my lifeline

You had to pick toaster :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I did didn't I

*pretends not to know what the toaster ment*

And left it behind at HK's :sneaky2:

Yeah that too :naughty:

I just got back from the movies after watching "Juno". I liked it. But I had too much popcorn so I'm gonna go before I throw up. :wink2:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I still want to see it, but apparently I'm seeing cloverfield first

Hi. I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to take part of the night off. But no one's around? On a Sunday night?

Its oddly quiet, I think people have real lifes.

I still stand by my statement that a real life is overrated :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that too :naughty:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I still want to see it, but apparently I'm seeing cloverfield first

Its oddly quiet, I think people have real lifes.

I still stand by my statement that a real life is overrated :mf_rosetinted:

I had a real life for a couple of weeks... I learnt my lesson

Hello!

How is everyone this evening?

I've been working most of the day. But this morning I bought three records from the Sunday Markets. You should have seent he huge record collection that this guy had! It was incredible. I would have bought like ten if I hadn't run out of money.

Hello!

I've been working most of the day. But this morning I bought three records from the Sunday Markets. You should have seent he huge record collection that this guy had! It was incredible. I would have bought like ten if I hadn't run out of money.

Heya SD

I am... living today :)

Hello!

Hey thats awesome SD

I'm good, I'm just having an anti social day :naughty:

Might be going to the drive ins later, or tomorrow (all depends on weather)

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I have very sore feet and need to go do washing- you should not have to do washing on holidays :thumbdown:

Am off to Dremworld tomorrow! Am very excited (except for having sore feet...)

Hello Jolene! I hope that the sore feet feel better soon. Have fun at Dreamworld!

I'm going to watch 'Ray' on the televisual tonight. Has anyone seen it?

Saw the ad for it before- may watch it as I have never seen it before.

But I really want to read my book- one would think being on holidays would give you more leisure time, but all I have done is walk and walk and walk.... I read more when I am at home :naughty:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I have very sore feet and need to go do washing- you should not have to do washing on holidays :thumbdown:

Am off to Dremworld tomorrow! Am very excited (except for having sore feet...)

Hello!

Oooh, exciting! I'm so jealous!! :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to learn a new song ... but the new song was boring and not catchy like jingle bells. And I was in an arty mood for some reason so I decided to try and draw Mika lol. :naughty: This is as good as it's going to get, seeing as I can't do faces, hands, etc, so I'm just going to ruin poor Mika's face ... lolll :bleh:

miksrd5.jpg

Edit: 300th post! :bleh:

Hello!

Oooh, exciting! I'm so jealous!! :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to learn a new song ... but the new song was boring and not catchy like jingle bells. And I was in an arty mood for some reason so I decided to try and draw Mika lol. :naughty: This is as good as it's going to get, seeing as I can't do faces, hands, etc, so I'm just going to ruin poor Mika's face ... lolll :bleh:

miksrd5.jpg

Awesome, so far so good. :thumb_yello:

Since no one's around I'm going to go to sleep. I have an exam tomorrow, on Tuesday and on Thursday. *pisses pants* FYA&GN.

*thinks* Better not mention my own realitionship with the toaster

:lmfao:

Erm... no...

Oooh, guess what I found today (well, Dad found it actually when he logged onto the net)...

Apparently Mika is live and exclusive on Bigpond... I felt like screaming "Not it's not!!!"

Anyways, the link is here... it's Relax, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Ring Ring, Love Today and Grace Kelly, plus 2 parts of the interview he did with Andrew G... But you have to pay for it...

Here it is.. http://bigpondmusic.com/Album/Mika/Take-40-Live-Lounge-With-Mika.aspx

Oh, and let me point out... it coss $13 to download...

Not worth it when it's on YT... but anyways...

'Ray' was an amazing movie. So sad. But it had great music.

Owhh, my mum is watching some movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Becker :thumbdown:

Hey all....

Just got back from watching cloverfield. It was great, very blair witch in the fliming style, but great movie.

Oh I was thinking about seeing that (but then I missed it because I was late :bleh:) - awesome.

Oooh, guess what I found today (well, Dad found it actually when he logged onto the net)...

Apparently Mika is live and exclusive on Bigpond... I felt like screaming "Not it's not!!!"

Anyways, the link is here... it's Relax, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Ring Ring, Love Today and Grace Kelly, plus 2 parts of the interview he did with Andrew G... But you have to pay for it...

Here it is.. http://bigpondmusic.com/Album/Mika/Take-40-Live-Lounge-With-Mika.aspx

Psh!

I've finally figured out how to save sound from youtube, so I'm busy busy song nicking :thumb_yello:

The CD player I got for Christmas is getting installed in my car on Wednesday, I can't wait :punk:

Owhh, my mum is watching some movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Becker :thumbdown:

Oh I was thinking about seeing that (but then I missed it because I was late :bleh:) - awesome.

Psh!

I've finally figured out how to save sound from youtube, so I'm busy busy song nicking :thumb_yello:

The CD player I got for Christmas is getting installed in my car on Wednesday, I can't wait :punk:

Sweet!

I know... I already have it saved in a few places... but I thought people might wanna see...

Hello!

Oooh, exciting! I'm so jealous!!

I was going to learn a new song ... but the new song was boring and not catchy like jingle bells. And I was in an arty mood for some reason so I decided to try and draw Mika lol. This is as good as it's going to get, seeing as I can't do faces, hands, etc, so I'm just going to ruin poor Mika's face ... lolll

miksrd5.jpg

:wub2::roftl: YAHOOOOOO !!!!!! :thumb_yello::wub2::roftl:

Sweet!

I know... I already have it saved in a few places... but I thought people might wanna see...

:original:

Lol, yeah. It is funny - "Exclusive! Pay us!"

YAHOOOOOO !!!!!!

:bleh:

Poor faceless one-side-messy-haired-because-curls-are-time-consuming boy :naughty:

My brother is being stupid and stealing my internet again! :thumbdown:

Pictures wont load, and my poor 'puter can only handle one window at a time. :crybaby:

I might have to call it a night ... :sad: