Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: MORNIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG !!!!!! :biggrin2:

AFTERNOOONEEEE

..... Like my new outfit .... ??!!! :naughty:

That's HOT!:das:

Morning

I was rudely ripped from my slumber today by the lawn mower mowing the lawn. Pshh. Who does that at 8.30am? Have some decency! :sneaky2:

Only someone that ****s the bed when they wake up..:thumbdown:

I have the house to myself for the week.. fam's gone away!! *does a little happy dance* so I've moved my computer into the lounge room so I can watch paytv as well !! :naughty:

I still haven't seen the Matrix. Only part of the 2nd one and I may as well have been watching something in Chinese without subtititles. (<--Is there one too many ti in that?) I loved Donnie Darko, though...basically I love anything to do with time travel (and yes, that includes Back to the Future :bleh:)

AFTERNOOONEEEE

Only someone that ****s the bed when they wake up..

I have the house to myself for the week.. fam's gone away!! *does a little happy dance* so I've moved my computer into the lounge room so I can watch paytv as well !!

lol lol, excellent :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hello my southern-hemispherian friends...:mf_rosetinted:

Hello northern-hemispherian friend :mf_rosetinted:

AUSSIES!

(and ER)

How are you all tonight? I'm watching the Matrix.

I haven't seen that movie in forever. I'm busy youtube-downloading, since that my brother left so I could turn his computer off :naughty:

Last night, I watched Donnie Darko and had no idea what was going on the entire time.:naughty:

I'm pretty good. Staving off a headache that is the result of a nasty encounter with an english bulldog and a table leg.

I tried to watch that movie once ... I got completely lost. Same with the second Matrix movie. Didn't even try the third.

English bulldog/table leg/headache - explain?! :blink:

:naughty: I remember when I went to see 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' at the cinema. I had to go to the toilet just before the bit with the troll and I missed the whole exciting scene!

:roftl: I had to do it when I went to see The Titanic.. :blink: that was one long long movie (says she who saw it 6 times at the movies:naughty: )

Last night, I watched Donnie Darko and had no idea what was going on the entire time.:naughty:

I'm pretty good. Staving off a headache that is the result of a nasty encounter with an english bulldog and a table leg.

Ouch to the headache, and Donnie Darko is a weird movie. I love it though

I still haven't seen the Matrix. Only part of the 2nd one and I may as well have been watching something in Chinese without subtititles. (<--Is there one too many ti in that?) I loved Donnie Darko, though...basically I love anything to do with time travel (and yes, that includes Back to the Future :bleh:)

I love back to the future.

:blink: Umm no.. I'll wait til the story just starts to get really really good..

I do that all the time at movies, its worse when the movies long, because you sit there, thinking it will be over soon when its only halfway through, and then pick the worst moment to duck out.

I'm getting good at picking quiet moments.

Anyways morning people (I'm pretending its morning, even though its closer to evening, because I didn't get up until 2.30)