The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

I have a confession to make. I have never seen 'Titanic' in it's entirety. :blush-anim-cl:

That sounds sort of like me until last year or so. It was one of those movies I'd seen bits and pieces of so many times, so I had to make myself finally watch it all

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a confession to make. I have never seen 'Titanic' in it's entirety. :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha well I'd say I've watched it enough times for both of us.. I haven't watched it in a while.. it's fun watching Leo die :naughty:

Ouch to the headache, and Donnie Darko is a weird movie. I love it though

I love back to the future.

I do that all the time at movies, its worse when the movies long, because you sit there, thinking it will be over soon when its only halfway through, and then pick the worst moment to duck out.

I'm getting good at picking quiet moments.

Anyways morning people (I'm pretending its morning, even though its closer to evening, because I didn't get up until 2.30)

Good Morning Bec!! does this mean you're having a late night tonight?!

Hahaha well I'd say I've watched it enough times for both of us.. I haven't watched it in a while.. it's fun watching Leo die :naughty:

Good Morning Bec!! does this mean you're having a late night tonight?!

Seems that way :naughty:

(and my brother is hogging the wireless. I'm only getting 1-18mps :thumbdown:)

Seems that way :naughty:

(and my brother is hogging the wireless. I'm only getting 1-18mps :thumbdown:)

My nets going faster out here in the loungeroom.. Or is it that I have more distractions and I'm not noticing the page load time *zhhz*

My sis in law just came over and said 'when are you moving your bed into the lounge room?' ... Tempting.. might have a berocca and do it.. :naughty:

My nets going faster out here in the loungeroom.. Or is it that I have more distractions and I'm not noticing the page load time *zhhz*

My sis in law just came over and said 'when are you moving your bed into the lounge room?' ... Tempting.. might have a berocca and do it.. :naughty:

That is severe paytv addiction, moving your bed out there :naughty:

That is severe paytv addiction, moving your bed out there :naughty:

I know!! remember the old days when you didn't think twice about it and did it any chance you got.. and it didn't matter that people had to step over you.. *sighs* those were the days..

I normally have the tv on and can hear it from my room, but now - I can perve too (Mika's been on twice:naughty:)

:roftl:Pink just come on.. Tonight I do what I want - Cos I can!!

Ice Cream Ice Cream we all want Ice Cream.. NOW:mf_rosetinted:

I know!! remember the old days when you didn't think twice about it and did it any chance you got.. and it didn't matter that people had to step over you.. *sighs* those were the days..

I normally have the tv on and can hear it from my room, but now - I can perve too (Mika's been on twice:naughty:)

:roftl:Pink just come on.. Tonight I do what I want - Cos I can!!

Ice Cream Ice Cream we all want Ice Cream.. NOW:mf_rosetinted:

I never used to move my bed to the lounge, just all my blankets and pillows, and would then steal a couch for the day. Who cared if no one could sit down :naughty:

I never used to move my bed to the lounge, just all my blankets and pillows, and would then steal a couch for the day. Who cared if no one could sit down :naughty:

lol!! I used to do spare mattress and bean bags.. and my brother always copied me.. and then we'd watch RHPS, Grease, Blue Brothers and Smokey and the Bandit:naughty:

lol!! I used to do spare mattress and bean bags.. and my brother always copied me.. and then we'd watch RHPS, Grease, Blue Brothers and Smokey and the Bandit:naughty:

It was spare mattresses when we had other people staying over.... otherwise couches (if you could steal one :naughty:)

It was spare mattresses when we had other people staying over.... otherwise couches (if you could steal one :naughty:)

Did you ever wrestle your brothers to the point they would cry :lmfao:

EDIT: oh good song.. Martika - Love thy will be done.. I love this song..

I shake my little toosh on the catwalk..:naughty:

And I'm too sexy for this song:mf_rosetinted:

God that song makes me laugh everytime

I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my cat, oh cat, oh pussy cat

(I find that line amusing everytime, its random)

Yeah, once upon I did. Then they got bigger and stronger than me, so it doesn't work anymore :thumbdown:

Mine too.. :thumbdown: I still beat him with words though:naughty:

God that song makes me laugh everytime

I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my cat, oh cat, oh pussy cat

(I find that line amusing everytime, its random)

hahahaa I keep flicking between the music channels.. what is it with singers and having fake rain in their clips.. (alicia Keys - No one)

I asked that question last night to Kobiii and her cousin.. and they said "cos it makes them look sexy" and then they did stupid sarcastic grins

Mine too.. :thumbdown: I still beat him with words though:naughty:

hahahaa I keep flicking between the music channels.. what is it with singers and having fake rain in their clips.. (alicia Keys - No one)

I asked that question last night to Kobiii and her cousin.. and they said "cos it makes them look sexy" and then they did stupid sarcastic grins

Yes, well I still have words to my advantage.

And I think Kobii and her friend were right about why they use fake rain..... purely for the sex appeal

Yes, well I still have words to my advantage.

And I think Kobii and her friend were right about why they use fake rain..... purely for the sex appeal

they didn't think it was sezxyyy:naughty:

Computer in lounge room could be bad.. now I'll be telling everyone what I'm watching!! OMG! Judge Judy still exists:shocked:

Ladies. (And gentlemen). Evening. :mf_rosetinted:

Hope you all had a great day.

Hey - how are you? You don't sound on top of the world :boxed:

Didn't have a real good day - felt tired and exhausted...a friend at work gave me two nurofen and I felt so much better after that.

Still would have preferred being at home :sneaky2:

Hope everyone else had a good day, too :)

Cheers! I've favourited the eman site and I'll get the rest later...

:das: ..... Like my new outfit .... ??!!! :wink2:

Oh yes!

It's sexarific!

I still haven't seen the Matrix. Only part of the 2nd one and I may as well have been watching something in Chinese without subtititles. (<--Is there one too many ti in that?) I loved Donnie Darko, though...basically I love anything to do with time travel (and yes, that includes Back to the Future :bleh:)

Yes you did!

And I love you more cause you love BTTF!!!

:roftl: I had to do it when I went to see The Titanic.. :blink: that was one long long movie (says she who saw it 6 times at the movies:naughty: )

Geez...

I saw it at the old theatre in Manildra (a village of 500 people has a cinema - sweet!) when my grandfather was the projectionist so I got to see it for free... Lucky me!

it's beautiful here :) You should come.

Yeh I will soon I hope , I live close to Newcastle and they have just done direct flights to Aussie land ...:punk:

I would take 3 weeks off work to make sure the trip was worthwhile :thumb_yello:

The stories I hear are just amazzingggggggggggg:wub2:

Its Summer there now yeah?