Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh nice!

I got mine on the last day of year 12... sorta pointless by then cause we couldn't even wear them to school... not that we would've been allowed to...

What?! And not even allowed to! :thumbdown:

If you weren't wearing a yr 12 jacket in our school it could be safely assumed you were not in yr 12.

And sometimes I am particularly happy with the fact I went to WCHS - Community High School, and finished before they brought in the new "uniforms compulsory in all public schools law".

Well, I'm off to bed, I'm tired and start school again in a week (yuckky)

Nighty-Night

xoxo *hugs all*

Nighty night. School in a week, wow! I have at least a month left I think. :naughty::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I'm just wanting to know if the detachable organ theory originated with the song "Detachable Pe%^s" or what?

I have never heard that song before, so I can confirm no, it didn't.

I believe it originated during a late night msn session :blink:

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in my msg? i've just learnt how to add pics to comments on MySpace (yeah, I know, I'm technologically challenged) and the html thingy I tried didn't work in my msg on here. (I previewed it in case it didn't work)

Yeah, you can just write url, or click on the little yellow picture of the mountains.

We got ours midway through the year, and were complaining because they were delayed (we were worried we wouldn't get them until september, which is when the previous year got theres)

The company my dad worked for being taken over by another company and thus delaying the delivery of the fabric to the manufacturers of the jumpers may have contributed

Hey! Ours were delayed too! And people were whinging about it, and we all mutually decided we didn't have to wear school uniform jackets/jumpers until we got them. :naughty:

You put the codes on either side of the url of the picture

Thankyou! This is the pic I was trying to add. You've prob all seen it before, but I just found it on someone's myspace and thought it was very cute.

tiagx6.jpg

I have never heard that song before, so I can confirm no, it didn't.

I believe it originated during a late night msn session :blink:

You're lucky you missed it. It was a Triple J favourite when I was in my early 20's and I thought it was hilarious but disgusting.

SD are you the blue fairy avi on MySpace? I have a couple of people with the same first name and get confused as to who's who.

SD, I've just realised which one you are! The one who's online now, as opposed to the two who are in England and probably asleep!

Hehe, okay. If you ever get lost again, I'm the one with the four pictures of me in different colours (if that makes sense).

Yeah, you can just write url, or click on the little yellow picture of the mountains.

Hey! Ours were delayed too! And people were whinging about it, and we all mutually decided we didn't have to wear school uniform jackets/jumpers until we got them. :naughty:

We all still wore our uniform as much as before. But then, we only had to wear rugby style jumpers as our vce jumper, which was a comfy jumper ( I still have two of mine which I wear around the house:naughty:)

Thankyou! This is the pic I was trying to add. You've prob all seen it before, but I just found it on someone's myspace and thought it was very cute.

tiagx6.jpg

You're lucky you missed it. It was a Triple J favourite when I was in my early 20's and I thought it was hilarious but disgusting.

I love that pic.. And i remember that song too.

Yeah, me either. I'm not even going to venture into those threads...

Honestly, if I had the choice I wouldn't wither... but that's part of a mod's job I guess...

That's coincedental that you're wearing yours as well :naughty:

As someone who was involved in some of that convo, I do agree it went to far, but at the same time, it was a spur of the moment thing, and totally not meant to be taken seriously (after all, I was talking about detachable organs myself :naughty:)

And I did walk away from it at a certain stage

Tis coincidental...

But at least youknew when to walk away... I did find parts of it funny, but I think furhter along it started getting a bit too much...

That could work... but knowing me I'd open them

Well, I'll tape them shut for you! :wink2:

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in my msg? i've just learnt how to add pics to comments on MySpace (yeah, I know, I'm technologically challenged) and the html thingy I tried didn't work in my msg on here. (I previewed it in case it didn't work)

Okay... If you want to psot one in a msg from your computer, you can do it this way (it ends up being an attachment but youcan make them bigger by clicking on them...)

click on the little paperclip icon next to the :) icon on the tp of the post reply part... when you click on that, a new window will open... clik on the browse button, find the pic you wan, click ok, then upload them... once you get the picture (or pictures), close the window and they will be in the message once you post it...

Hope that helps...

We got ours midway through the year, and were complaining because they were delayed (we were worried we wouldn't get them until september, which is when the previous year got theres)

The company my dad worked for being taken over by another company and thus delaying the delivery of the fabric to the manufacturers of the jumpers may have contributed

And you wouldn't have been able to wear to school ?:shocked:

Catholic school remember?

Strict uniform rules...

But I love mine... it still looks newish after almost 7 years... and it still fits me (I was so skinny in yr 12...)

But at least youknew when to walk away... I did find parts of it funny, but I think furhter along it started getting a bit too much...

Catholic school remember?

Strict uniform rules...

But I love mine... it still looks newish after almost 7 years... and it still fits me (I was so skinny in yr 12...)

Yeah I suppose I did

And ah yeah, catholic school. Make sense. Friends of mine at a christian school also got theirs on the last day of school.

Kudos to yours still looking newish and you still fitting it.

I think the day I don't fit into mine I'll be worried, its huge on me.

Okay... If you want to psot one in a msg from your computer, you can do it this way (it ends up being an attachment but youcan make them bigger by clicking on them...)

click on the little paperclip icon next to the :) icon on the tp of the post reply part... when you click on that, a new window will open... clik on the browse button, find the pic you wan, click ok, then upload them... once you get the picture (or pictures), close the window and they will be in the message once you post it...

Hope that helps...

Thanks Nico. That is a different way of doing it. I'm not sure if that's not more confusing than me trying to learn HTML!

tiagx6.jpg

I love that picture :wub2:

We all still wore our uniform as much as before. But then, we only had to wear rugby style jumpers as our vce jumper, which was a comfy jumper ( I still have two of mine which I wear around the house:naughty:)

Ours are like ... sporting jackets, if you know what I mean by that?

:groupwave:

I've reached 1000 posts!!!

:yay: Congrats!!!

Congratulations on 1000 posts Chickadee!!!

Mika202.jpg

Lol, I love pictures where you can see Mika + grasping hands.

I have the funniest picture, but it's small and crappy because I stole it off a youtube :sad:

And ah yeah, catholic school. Make sense. Friends of mine at a christian school also got theirs on the last day of school.

Mine is also huge.

*glares at gangly arms that no normal clothing company makes clothes for*

Yeah I suppose I did

Yes... I thought they were bad when i was ther... it got worse... admittedly, the girls in my cousin's year were dressing like little whores but anyway...

And honestly, who wears pyjama pants under their skirts? Apparently a girl wore the same pj pants under her uniform for a week...

That is sooo gross...

Thanks Nico. That is a different way of doing it. I'm not sure if that's not more confusing than me trying to learn HTML!

It prob is... If I was there I'd show you... it's easier if someone shows you...

Ours are like ... sporting jackets, if you know what I mean by that?

You might have to show me an example of what you mean.

Yes... I thought they were bad when i was ther... it got worse... admittedly, the girls in my cousin's year were dressing like little whores but anyway...

And honestly, who wears pyjama pants under their skirts? Apparently a girl wore the same pj pants under her uniform for a week...

That is sooo gross...

Eww that is gross....

Unless she washed and dried them each night, but otherwise.... ick.