The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

I keep going to use the MFC ones elsewhere. I keep writing to a friend on MySpace (a male who hates Mika, so I can't convert him) and whinging about the fact that the smilies I want to put in aren't there, but then on someone else's page the other day, i saw that somebody HAD used them.... Maybe it would help if i learnt how to type the smilies instead of just clicking on them, and then i would just automatically do it in myspace and it might just work!

OK CD ..... do you have a photobucket account ??? I didn't before I came here ..... however, this is how you can post images on MFC or Myspace OR MSN etc.... I Love it !!! It's also FREE !!! Just google photobucket.com

Oh and btw, I have to thank Nicole for my new siggy. That face he's pulling is one of my favourite bits of the GK clip and if i knew how to do video capturing I would have grabbed this shot (plus a couple of others....)

Well aint it your LUCKY day ??!!!! It's the avatar (top left of your profile) that you are referring to .... & as THIS moment was ALSO my fave in GK ..... :das: ..... so I used to use this one for MONTHS in my avatar & siggy (siggy being signature at the bottom of your page :wink2: ) .... soooooo register w/photobucket ... & then I will be able to help you with those GK images .... (am a tad posessive about them but hey ...... MIKA is for ALLLLLLLL !!!!!) .... !!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol :naughty:

Whaaaat!? That is STUPID! My mother and brother get up variably between 6-9 during the week, which will no way change my waking time in anyway.

Oh, eurgh, I got my timetable for this semester. It is poo :thumbdown:

5 days a week, starting at 8.30 x3, 9.30 x 2, and ending 5.30 x2, 2.30, 1.30 and 11.30. I have TWO 8.30-5.30 days :crybaby:

Look at what this horrific forum is doing to us! Oh no ... :no:

Haha! I get that too. What kind of communication program has no thumb up or down emoticon capabilities? :thumbdown: Nor a smiley that is visibly laughing (the answer is msn :bleh:)

*hates waking up before 8*

Don't worry forum she didn't mean it *pats the forum on the head*

I fixed my non-laughing emotion problem, I just steal them from everyone else :bleh:

SD, i don't know for sure what it stands for but I can guess.... Someone correct me if i'm wrong here, but it's slang-term-for-chicken-rhyming-with-luck you and good night. would that be about right??

Hmmm, Ya know that makes some sort of sense *is going to use FY&GN when talking to friends on msn* (it'll drive them nuts cause they won't know what it means Hehe)

OK CD ..... do you have a photobucket account ??? I didn't before I came here ..... however, this is how you can post images on MFC or Myspace OR MSN etc.... I Love it !!! It's also FREE !!! Just google photobucket.com

Well aint it your LUCKY day ??!!!! It's the avatar (top left of your profile) that you are referring to .... & as THIS moment was ALSO my fave in GK ..... :das: ..... so I used to use this one for MONTHS in my avatar & siggy (siggy being signature at the bottom of your page :wink2: ) .... soooooo register w/photobucket ... & then I will be able to help you with those GK images .... (am a tad posessive about them but hey ...... MIKA is for ALLLLLLLL !!!!!) .... !!!

I don't have a photobucket account. i nearly joined up the other day. Are you telling me that I can add the smilies to photobucket and then i can use them??

<sitting on Happikalis Veranda drinking fosters and eating bbq burgers> :wub2:

Im in dream mode today :thumb_yello:

hey Freddie (sorry, we haven't been formally introduced. Good evening Freddie!)

I decided to try your idea of going into other threads i wouldn't normally post in. I just went and poked my nose into the PPR thread to see what it was all about.... and promptly turned and ran! I did leave a post, but that thing is too much for me.

I decided to try your idea of going into other threads i wouldn't normally post in. I just went and poked my nose into the PPR thread to see what it was all about.... and promptly turned and ran! I did leave a post, but that thing is too much for me.

Ohhh :roftl: yeh not all are as nice and friendly as the Aussie thread or easy on the eye :wink2:

Yes hello! Ive been here a while now , nice to meet you :thumb_yello:

Anything you want to know just ask !:bleh:

Completely random here, but does anyone else have a hankering to see mika take to the stage in a musical or something? I was thinking about the religious affiliations that a lot of our Mika language has (and about how i've put him on a pedestal and practically worship him) and it made me think "He could be Jesus you know. Hey, he could be in Godspell or Jesus Christ superstar or something!" and then I got to thinking about musicals that I love that I would love to see him in..... Anyone else ever think like this?

I would love to see our Meeks in a musical, I think it would be brillently funny...

Mika thinks *oh crap I forgot my lines, what did the director say, oh yes impervise*

Mika: I would like to be like Grace Kelly when I grow up

Co-actress: *speaks though clenched teeth* what you were supposed to propose to me

Mika thinks *oh crap, I've screwed it now, oh well may as well have fun with it now*

Mika: I like chicken...

*thinks warnings may need to be place over thread*

Sorry if our profoundness scared you :)

p.s. Forgot to mention... for Jolene when she logs on....

I hope you're having a great holiday with your family! Have lots of fun.

Thank you! We have one more day on the Gold Coast, and we are heading back for a second go at Dreamworld (was only $30 for all of us to return) The first time round (yesterday) was pretty ****e as there were soooooo many people there and you waited forever to get on the rides- I didn't even get a chance to go on any grown up rides. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

:roftl: Thank You CD !!!! I WAS wondering about the so-called demented one ??!!! :roftl:

Hahahahahahahah OKD !!! I SEE & THINK life in smileys now ...... :shocked::lmfao: TRUE TRUE ... !!!! Unknown.gif

I do that all the time when I am sending emails. Smilies make it so much easier to be sarcastic or express yourself! Instead I have to explain myself in long sentences!

Have only had a quick look at the Fiat show stuff, looks like it would have been fun to be at.

How is everyone tonight?

*thinks warnings may need to be place over thread*

Sorry if our profoundness scared you :)

The problem was more having to come to grips with a storyline that was already established with characters who are already established and have history with each other and working out who everybody is and who they are with and who they are talking about etc. Apart from Mika of course. I read a bit of it and thought "nup. too much brain work required for me".

The problem was more having to come to grips with a storyline that was already established with characters who are already established and have history with each other and working out who everybody is and who they are with and who they are talking about etc. Apart from Mika of course. I read a bit of it and thought "nup. too much brain work required for me".

True, I joined back when there was only 30-something pages and I read all of them, and this was back when I only had just started with MFC... so it was hard cause I think I had about 10 posts and knew about 3 people here...

Thank you! We have one more day on the Gold Coast, and we are heading back for a second go at Dreamworld (was only $30 for all of us to return) The first time round (yesterday) was pretty ****e as there were soooooo many people there and you waited forever to get on the rides- I didn't even get a chance to go on any grown up rides. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

I do that all the time when I am sending emails. Smilies make it so much easier to be sarcastic or express yourself! Instead I have to explain myself in long sentences!

Have only had a quick look at the Fiat show stuff, looks like it would have been fun to be at.

How is everyone tonight?

hey jolene!!! How's your holiday going over all? i was talking about you the other day and wondering if there is a coffee club at the Galleria. i know you don't work in a shop but the only thing my parents talk about is going to Gloria Jeans for coffee at the Galleria and I can picture it opposite Target. Is there a Coffee Club and if so where is it?

Can I ask once and for all.. What does FY&GN mean??

Was gonna tell ya' (really is only for adult msn etc.) .... CD did a pretty good job in explaining it tho' ... :wink2:

Completely random here, but does anyone else have a hankering to see mika take to the stage in a musical or something? I was thinking about the religious affiliations that a lot of our Mika language has (and about how i've put him on a pedestal and practically worship him) and it made me think "He could be Jesus you know. Hey, he could be in Godspell or Jesus Christ superstar or something!" and then I got to thinking about musicals that I love that I would love to see him in..... Anyone else ever think like this?

Hahahahahaha .... due to my age ... I grew up with Superstar & Godspell ... & yes .. I reckon he'd be AWESOME in either of those roles ... tho' ... dunno if he's interested in going there yet CD ...

SD, i don't know for sure what it stands for but I can guess.... Someone correct me if i'm wrong here, but it's slang-term-for-chicken-rhyming-with-luck you and good night. would that be about right??

Unknown.gif

<sitting on Happikalis Veranda drinking fosters and eating bbq burgers> :wub2:

Im in dream mode today :thumb_yello:

Awwwwww ..... *removes Fosters from FD's hand & offers an home brew beer*

I don't have a photobucket account. i nearly joined up the other day. Are you telling me that I can add the smilies to photobucket and then i can use them??

ABSOLUTELY !!!

PPR !!!!! Erm .... maybe try some others hun .... :wink2:

I would love to see our Meeks in a musical, I think it would be brillently funny...

Mika thinks *oh crap I forgot my lines, what did the director say, oh yes impervise*

Mika: I would like to be like Grace Kelly when I grow up

Co-actress: *speaks though clenched teeth* what you were supposed to propose to me

Mika thinks *oh crap, I've screwed it now, oh well may as well have fun with it now*

Mika: I like chicken...

:lmfao:

hey jolene!!! How's your holiday going over all? i was talking about you the other day and wondering if there is a coffee club at the Galleria. i know you don't work in a shop but the only thing my parents talk about is going to Gloria Jeans for coffee at the Galleria and I can picture it opposite Target. Is there a Coffee Club and if so where is it?

No, we don't have a store at Galleria yet, hopefully soon! I will be busy when we get back as I have stores opening at Armidale, Rockingham, Joondalup and the city within a couple of months! :boxed:

The holiday is going well, too quickly though! The weather has been good- not super sunny but at least it hasn't pissed with rain either! The kids loved the theme parks, and we have never walked so much in our lives! I was determined not to walk back into Suefers Paradise tonight for dinner cause my legs are aching! I will need to have a few days rest at home just to feel normal again!

*goes to the door* farewell, my children (dispite the fact I'm the youngest here) *throws down some stuff and blue smoke comes up to make her disappear, runs into the door just as the smoke disappears* damn it *whistles and cupid comes picks her up and leaves*

Well I'm off to bed

Good night guys and girls xoxo *group hug*

Night night JJL !!!

How is everyone tonight?

Hiya Jols !!!!! Fiat piccies are luvverly ... :wub2:

Night jols and ju-ju lea!

HK, I have been trying some of the other threads, but more usually one off things. I thought i might try one of the big established threads and the PPR gets talked about on here a lot. But you're right. Not for me.... I think I'm gonna have to go look in the mikagasmic thread or something. but not tonight. I'm not going to join photobucket tonight either, but when I do (prob tomorrow) will you share your GK stuff with me?:wub2: Pretty please?

*goes to the door* farewell, my children (dispite the fact I'm the youngest here) *throws down some stuff and blue smoke comes up to make her disappear, runs into the door just as the smoke disappears* damn it *whistles and cupid comes picks her up and leaves*

LOL !!! *sees Cupid sweep you away* :wink2:

Okay guys, I had better head off and get some sleep, have a great night! :huglove:

Sweet Dreams ......:huglove:

Night jols and ju-ju lea!

HK, I have been trying some of the other threads, but more usually one off things. I thought i might try one of the big established threads and the PPR gets talked about on here a lot. But you're right. Not for me.... I think I'm gonna have to go look in the mikagasmic thread or something. but not tonight. I'm not going to join photobucket tonight either, but when I do (prob tomorrow) will you share your GK stuff with me?:wub2: Pretty please?

Sure hunni ..... ABSOLUTELY .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Well I'm off to bed

Good night guys and girls xoxo *group hug*

Nighty night, have fun waking up tomorrow :naughty:

*is jealous*

No, we don't have a store at Galleria yet, hopefully soon! I will be busy when we get back as I have stores opening at Armidale, Rockingham, Joondalup and the city within a couple of months! :boxed:

Rockingham! In the new food court in the shopping centre?

The holiday is going well, too quickly though! The weather has been good- not super sunny but at least it hasn't pissed with rain either! The kids loved the theme parks, and we have never walked so much in our lives! I was determined not to walk back into Suefers Paradise tonight for dinner cause my legs are aching! I will need to have a few days rest at home just to feel normal again!

Well that's the way holidays work. You have to walk to the point of pain to counter balance all the eating out :bleh::naughty:

LOL !!! *sees Cupid sweep you away* :wink2:

Sweet Dreams ......:huglove:

Sure hunni ..... ABSOLUTELY .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Well, i've just been off looking at old stuff on the apple pose. I really like most of the apple pics. Very attractive and i don't mind the fact that they are "posed". I really should get to bed though. Thanks HK, I'll let you know when I've joined photobucket....