The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

LOL!!

I just went out to the factory door to have a look at this guy who someone told me he looked like Mika.

I went out there, I was so embarassed. He is tall and skinny and had brown curly hair like Mika....I couldn't really see his face very well but I think there are similiarities.

Will check him out in more detail at the next staff BBQ!

I have a gorgeous Mika look alike as well... the funny thing is he's my best guyfriend and we are friends cause I asked him out... weird aye?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I now want animal sissors, but the closest officeworks is an hour and a half away*glares at parent that are incapible of choosing a place near a office works*

What did you upload last night?

Sucked iiiin. We got a new one built about 20 minutes from me last year. It is like ... school/office supply heaven :original:

The short film I made a few years ago. I've now uploaded it three more times. LOL. I have no patience. They will probably come up in a week or so when I've forgotten all about it. Always happens.

This Tuesday, for the high schoolers and primary schoolers *grumble grumble*
Fun fun fun!!

Yeah, well starting on Monday I've got exams. I'm going to die.

I start school next Thursday, I still have a bit of time.

Not looking forward to it :(

Nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaah-nah! :bleh:

I don't start till ... 18th of Feb I think.

:sad:

LOL!!

I just went out to the factory door to have a look at this guy who someone told me he looked like Mika.

I went out there, I was so embarassed. He is tall and skinny and had brown curly hair like Mika....I couldn't really see his face very well but I think there are similiarities.

LOL LOL! Your Mika-work stories are hilarious. Do you walk around with a floating neon sign "MIKA FAN!"? I can just imagine you being forced to scrutinise this guy "well ... if you stick him in a pair of tight and colourful jeans ... stick a microphone in his hand ...". That's great. Keep us updated on this character :wink2::bleh:

Oh, eurgh, I got my timetable for this semester. It is poo :thumbdown:

5 days a week, starting at 8.30 x3, 9.30 x 2, and ending 5.30 x2, 2.30, 1.30 and 11.30. I have TWO 8.30-5.30 days :crybaby:

This is where I reshock you by pointing out I only have uni wednesday, thursday and friday, and, even though I don't have my timetable yet, I think I'm only going to be there 11.30-2.30 each day (with only 2, maybe 3 hours of classes a day, making 7 a week)

I was expecting the aussies to be asleep but everyone is wideeee awake

I was wide awake, just not online. I was out in the real world :naughty:

I loove school shopping! I can't wait till I do it. I love coordinating it all by subject, and then buying stupid things, giving my self excuses for buying windups, etc. And stocking up on 1c exercise books! And then getting home and writing my name on everything - and don't forget - getting to open all the pages of display files for the first time!

lol, is anyone else with me here?

I'm going school shopping tomorrow. And that involves selling my old, mostly unused uni books, for some more uni books to not use

Afternoon, all! (well, morning to the aussies and evening to Freddie, if he returns soon.)

I hope this finds you in good health.:biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm in good health.... now

Yeah, it happened about two hours ago.:tears:

He will be missed. What an amazing actor.

I heard about it this morning. The news travelled fast, and I didn't believe it at first.

Thats another recent aussie celeb death

This is where I reshock you by pointing out I only have uni wednesday, thursday and friday, and, even though I don't have my timetable yet, I think I'm only going to be there 11.30-2.30 each day (with only 2, maybe 3 hours of classes a day, making 7 a week)

:shocked::boxed::crybaby:

Just keep on rubbing it in why don't you?

I'm going school shopping tomorrow. And that involves selling my old, mostly unused uni books, for some more uni books to not use

LOL. All I've ever done is pull of the shrink wrap, flick through them and go "mmm, smells like new". I'm this time (as with last semester) only going to chose one to buy and not use. The guild gives out $120 book vouchers to anyone on centrelink. :naughty: But it's not even enough to fully cover one book :thumbdown: It's stupid. I think book prices should be added on to hecs, who's with me? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and cuuuute picture Ju-ju! :wub2:

:shocked::boxed::crybaby:

LOL. All I've ever done is pull of the shrink wrap, flick through them and go "mmm, smells like new". I'm this time (as with last semester) only going to chose one to buy and not use. The guild gives out $120 book vouchers to anyone on centrelink. :naughty: But it's not even enough to fully cover one book :thumbdown: It's stupid. I think book prices should be added on to hecs, who's with me? :mf_rosetinted:

I figure I can trade the old books in for new ones...... and then see if I use any of them (unlikely)

Uni books cost too much, ours are 60 on average (which is cheap compared to others).

LOL!!

And ask him if he has any interest in dating an american through the internet.:das:

I was wide awake, just not online. I was out in the real world :naughty:

Yeah, I'm in good health.... now

I heard about it this morning. The news travelled fast, and I didn't believe it at first.

Thats another recent aussie celeb death

Good health now? How was your party?

Yay! It loaded!

LOL @ my acting.

LOL @ our film-making expertise.

Oh, you aussies and your accents. Everytime I hear them, I just get :wub2: .

I like it!

Am I the only one here who actually uses my textbooks?:blink::naughty:

It was great. The girl whose birthday it was had a good time, we all drank and danced and laughed, I didn't get hung over, though felt a little seedy this morning.

Am I the only one here who actually uses my textbooks?:blink::naughty:

Okay, fine, I admit it. The first week of uni, and maybe the second of the first semester I do the readings from the textbook, then give up, and do them at exams. The second semester I didn't buy any new books, and just borrowed from the library around exam times, or for essays.

But I think all that counts as still not using them. Their all in practically brand new condition :naughty:

Sucked iiiin. We got a new one built about 20 minutes from me last year. It is like ... school/office supply heaven

The short film I made a few years ago. I've now uploaded it three more times. LOL. I have no patience. They will probably come up in a week or so when I've forgotten all about it. Always happens.

Nah-nah-nah-nah-naaaah-nah!

I don't start till ... 18th of Feb I think.

LOL LOL! Your Mika-work stories are hilarious. Do you walk around with a floating neon sign "MIKA FAN!"? I can just imagine you being forced to scrutinise this guy "well ... if you stick him in a pair of tight and colourful jeans ... stick a microphone in his hand ...". That's great. Keep us updated on this character

Why must you rub everything in *bursts into fake tears*

THE 18TH OF FEB *is jealous*

*considers floating neon sign for school*

Yay! It loaded!

LOL @ my acting.

LOL @ our film-making expertise.

I watched it, and left a comment

LOL. All I've ever done is pull of the shrink wrap, flick through them and go "mmm, smells like new". I'm this time (as with last semester) only going to chose one to buy and not use. The guild gives out $120 book vouchers to anyone on centrelink. But it's not even enough to fully cover one book It's stupid. I think book prices should be added on to hecs, who's with me?

I like the smell of new books :naughty:

Oh thank you *blushes* :blush-anim-cl:

And ask him if he has any interest in dating an american through the internet.

Oh, you aussies and your accents. Everytime I hear them, I just get :wub2: .

I like it!

Am I the only one here who actually uses my textbooks?

I don't have an aussie accent, because I like acting and tend to do alot of strange things to my voice, one of my more annoying things is mimicing accents, at the moment I have a english one, my friends surprisingly like this one...

I use textbooks... for hiding what I'm really doing (which is normally passing notes or texting)

It was great. The girl whose birthday it was had a good time, we all drank and danced and laughed, I didn't get hung over, though felt a little seedy this morning.

Okay, fine, I admit it. The first week of uni, and maybe the second of the first semester I do the readings from the textbook, then give up, and do them at exams. The second semester I didn't buy any new books, and just borrowed from the library around exam times, or for essays.

But I think all that counts as still not using them. Their all in practically brand new condition :naughty:

Oh, that's good! I'm glad you had fun.

In other words, that's a yes. I'm the only one.:naughty:

GAH. I'm apparently allergic to something that was recently brought into the house; I keep having sneezing fits. It has taken me WAY longer than it should to type out this post. *sneeze*

*sneeze*

*sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, then accidentally bites tongue and curses*

Performance night?

Yeah. A group of families (maybe 10-15) with musical kids get together every now and then (well this is only the second time) to give the kids a chance to perform in a non-competitive environment. Last time I did four songs but this time I haven't been bothered to prepare. :naughty:

When does school start again for you lot?
This Tuesday, for the high schoolers and primary schoolers *grumble grumble*

I don't start until next Friday! :bleh:

The news of Heath Ledger's death is:tears: so sad. It's one of those things (just like Steve Irwin's death) that you don't believe when you first hear it.:tears:

Oh, that's good! I'm glad you had fun.

In other words, that's a yes. I'm the only one.:naughty:

GAH. I'm apparently allergic to something that was recently brought into the house; I keep having sneezing fits. It has taken me WAY longer than it should to type out this post. *sneeze*

*sneeze*

*sneeze, sneeze, sneeze, then accidentally bites tongue and curses*

Ick allergies are never fun. Which reminds me, one of our kittens is in a smooching, cuddly mood, so I better take an allergy tablet. I can feel a sneeze coming on

And ask him if he has any interest in dating an american through the internet.:das:

LOL...ok :D Why do you have a boy symbol, btw?

Heath Ledger :shocked::sad::tears::crybaby:

*speechless*

yeah....... :tears: what a tragedy. It will be interesting to see the autopsy report.....

yeah....... :tears: what a tragedy. It will be interesting to see the autopsy report.....

Yeah, but at the same time there's only so much the autopsy can show.....

Will still be interesting

Ick allergies are never fun. Which reminds me, one of our kittens is in a smooching, cuddly mood, so I better take an allergy tablet. I can feel a sneeze coming on

Lucky. Nothing I'm allergic to are everyday things; I don't have any magic tablets. *sneeze*

Because I'm a boy.:wink2:

I just like messing with people. Mika's a bad influence.:naughty:

Evening everyone :thumb_yello:

<eats raw coffee to wake up>

FD! You got it right! :woot_jump:

On that cue, I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm a sleepy.:sleep_1:

Lucky. Nothing I'm allergic to are everyday things; I don't have any magic tablets. *sneeze*

Good night then Arts *hugs*

You'd better be careful with that ;) The sexuality police will find you and see the connection between Mika influencing you to confuse people with gender swapping :naughty:

You got it! :naughty

Evening FD

How are you today? :)

GROSS!!!!

Yep, evening :D It's 6pm where I am....good boy!!!

I typed in morning though and had to correct it .........

Hope everyone is fine and dandy this morning , all the snow has gone and now its warm .. weiirddddd global warming !

Anyone seen that film called flood yet ? just out of curiousity

:

I use Telfast, because they basically work for most allergies. The problem with my allergies is they are everyday things.

Cats is the main one which makes me sneeze, though I get hayfever as well.

Then I'm allergic to most forms of metal, quite a few bath/shower products, some perfumes, cerain soaps, laundry powders and other such products

Their all developed allergies, so I have to keep changing brands of all those items to stop an allergy forming

I typed in morning though and had to correct it .........

Hope everyone is fine and dandy this morning , all the snow has gone and now its warm .. weiirddddd global warming !

Anyone seen that film called flood yet ? just out of curiousity

Haven't seen it. Is it any good? Whats it about?