The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

hey Suzy. i went and wished scut a happy birthday a day early on her myspace didn't I? and they even give you birthday reminders and i stuffed up the date.

Ha ha - I've done that before - here, on the forum (but I was too early by one whole week!) I had to get a mod to close the thread, then re-open it after a week. :doh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got some bad news. You know how I was really excited about seeing 'Sweeney Todd' on Friday? Well my friends and I are now going to the movies tomorrow and we could either see 'Sweeney Todd' at 11:30am or 'I Am Legend' at 2:30pm. And of course, more people want to see 'I Am Legend'.

I've heard that it's not much good. :thumbdown:

I've seen I am Legend, it's alright, a tad boring in parts. Omega man is apparently better (which is what it was based on/is a remake of) so I keep getting told.

I'd beg, scream, plead and barter to see Sweeny Todd (which I will be seeing friday if I have my way)

yeah they grabbed hold of pills and naked info rather quickly.. :thumbdown:

And you said it all.. brilliant.. iconic.. losing them too quickly.. and Heath was only 28yo..

The paytv is getting a thumping this week.. I'm loving my lounge room .. I have to put everything back friday lunch time :(

And I am eternally grateful that you dreamt that..

Just a reminder.. All my friends refer to me as Mrs Bon Jovi..:naughty:

(hopefully tonight you dream of the wedding :wink2: )

Time To Upgrade :fisch:

:shocked: I've only had this phone two years (and I'm still discovering features i didn't know were there!) i love my phone (apart from all its deficits).

Anyway, got to go, got an early start tomorrow.... night!

And you said it all.. brilliant.. iconic.. losing them too quickly.. and Heath was only 28yo..

Sorry about your fellow Aussie....it was the saddest news...I liked him a lot. :sad:

It wasn't for nothing. I've not yet seen a tab that complicated so that was scary, I mean, good. Oh how i wish i had learnt this when i was younger and it all seemed so much easier....

I wish I paid attention when we were supposed to be learning how to play keyboard in music class ... it made so much more sence then :bleh:

Did you know Heaths parents found out about his death via the radio :shocked:

That is stupid! How can the media know about it before his own parents have been told :shocked:

Why do you people always ask me this? :naughty:

I don't know. My Mum will probably tape me but I will later locate that tape and destroy it.

:naughty: Because we want to see your musical talent, of course :thumb_yello:

It really is a shame.

And the media side show thats going on makes it so much worse. I mean, the amount that were there as his body was removed *shakes head in disgust at paparazzi*

The paytv is getting a thumping this week.. I'm loving my lounge room .. I have to put everything back friday lunch time :(

Our poor paytv was being neglected. Until today, when we decided, that we should watch it at least once this month if we're going to make dad continue to pay for it.

And thanks for the heads up re: HE

Sorry about your fellow Aussie....it was the saddest news...I liked him a lot. :sad:

I liked him as well, as did so many others

He was good at what he did... I'm looking forward to seeing him in the new batman movie, even if it will be bittersweet

That is stupid! How can the media know about it before his own parents have been told :shocked:

I know, having to find out through the radio, with its complete misinformation. Its the worst way to possibly find out I think

lol, is anyone else seeing an advert for "shaadi.com"? They spelt marriage wrong in it :naughty:

I accidentally completely forgot about my no youtube agreement, I just watched like 3 piano tutorials and then downloaded an activex control so I could look at some sheet music :naughty: :naughty: And then I heard my brother shouting and immediately closed it all to act innocent :thumb_yello:

Hello my dear Aussies!

Hello!

Okay, piano/music-whizzes, I have the first page of Grace Kelly, and I'm trying to play it, but it's driving me crazy, because I play what's not written there. So can some one tell me if I'm wrong or if the music is?

I dunno how to explain it without drawing, so I'm going to try and write note and then note value underneath it:

What's written:

G..G..F.G..G..F.G.G..D F..D..F

ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ti -ti ta

But this is what my fingers want to play, and what I hear Mika play:

G..G..F..G.G..F.G..G..D F..D..F

ta ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti-ti ta

Am I going crazy? I probably am. I can't even remember the proper note value names, so you can figure it out from my ti-ti's and ta's :naughty:

Edit: Oi! The forum deleted all my spaces so it bunched up all the things! Okay, so now there's fullstops to line them up :bleh:

Hello!

Okay, piano/music-whizzes, I have the first page of Grace Kelly, and I'm trying to play it, but it's driving me crazy, because I play what's not written there. So can some one tell me if I'm wrong or if the music is?

I dunno how to explain it without drawing, so I'm going to try and write note and then note value underneath it:

What's written:

G G F G G F G G D F D F

ta ti - ti ta ti - ti ta ti - ti ti - ti ta

G G F G G F G G D F D F

ta ta ti - ti ta ti - ti ta ti - ti - ti ta

Am I going crazy? I probably am. I can't even remember the proper note value names, so you can figure it out from my ti-ti's and ta's :naughty:

I'm no music whizz but both sound right to me actually !:boxed::naughty:

Sorry for your loss Australia. :tears: :tears: :tears:

i loved Heath.

We're all a bit stunned still.. My heart goes out to his family and daughter.

Hello my dear Aussies!

Heya!!

hey guys! how you doing? just passing by to say hi to the australia mfcers!!:wink2: and since its my first post here i should introduce myself... my name is marisol and i love mika as all you do!! anything alse you wanna know, just ask me!! :bleh:

Hello!

What's written:

G..G..F.G..G..F.G.G..D F..D..F

ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ti -ti ta

G..G..F..G.G..F.G..G..D F..D..F

ta ta ti-ti ta ti-ti ta ti-ti-ti ta

Edit: Oi! The forum deleted all my spaces so it bunched up all the things! Okay, so now there's fullstops to line them up :bleh:

Your fingers are doing it wrong :naughty:

try singing along like this: da da-na na da-na na da-na na-na na

hey guys! how you doing? just passing by to say hi to the australia mfcers!!:wink2: and since its my first post here i should introduce myself... my name is marisol and i love mika as all you do!! anything alse you wanna know, just ask me!! :bleh:

Hi Marisol!!!!!!! How are you??

It's 12:30am here on the eastern side of Australia.. going to bed soon..

We love Mika!! :naughty: this thread has lots of Mika worship in it!

any questions.. hmmm.. what are up to today?

Hello marisol!

Haha, you fit right in here! Get it, because 'Austria' fits right in 'Australia'? No? Okay, nevermind.... :naughty:

Your fingers are doing it wrong :naughty:

try singing along like this: da da-na na da-na na da-na na-na na

Wa-hey, that is exactly what I have been saying! Weird! (I assume I sound like a complete fool because I'm using headphones, so I'm just sitting by myself saying "da da-na da-doh! da da-na na d-na doh!")

Okay, I think I am actually playing the first one, but I am so musically inept that I just think I'm playing the second one. It sounds right anyway :naughty: :naughty:

And just to be sure, there's three rows of music, 2 trebles and a bass, I am only playing the bottom two, right?

Hi and Bye! Yep, I gotta go..do homework! How exciting is that ! :naughty:

woohoo! :punk:

Seeya! Have fun :bleh:

I just remembered another question, oh mighty piano-whizz-kelzy, my keyboard wont let me hold notes for longer than 4 beats/seconds-sih :crybaby: is there meant to be a button or something like that that I can press to make it go for longer, or do I just have to start a new note every four beats even if it's not meant to be?